• Russell
  2. 2. Who will win HOH tonight?

• Jeff
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michele
    • Natalie
    • Russell

seem like lydia or kevin goes tonight . natalie though gameplay seem to have secure her spot this week

hoh if its physical russell

q & a michelle

I think Natalie will leave tonight. With the unknown of the veto, I think things will pan out and Nat will be evicted.

I'm picking Kevin to win HOH. It will be nice to see what happens with him in power. He's come close before and I think it might be his time to win HOH.

I am hoping for Russell to win HOH, provided he doesn't get backdoored beforehand. With these idiots actually believing the crap the Natalie is shoveling, I think it's his only hope, which is a real shame. And what is up with Michelle ?? It sounds like she actually believes the lies she has been telling on Russ. :stirthepot:

I am hoping for Russell to win HOH, provided he doesn't get backdoored beforehand. With these idiots actually believing the crap the Natalie is shoveling, I think it's his only hope, which is a real shame. And what is up with Michelle ?? It sounds like she actually believes the lies she has been telling on Russ. :stirthepot:

I hope Russell wins too. Then he can show J/J the truth. That is if the two do not ruin things between them and him before that time comes. There is already plenty of damage.

Stupid Question #342

Are they doing a double eviction tonight or did the Chima straight-jacket-her-out-of-here moment kill that idea?

I hope Russell wins too. Then he can show J/J the truth. That is if the two do not ruin things between them and him before that time comes. There is already plenty of damage.

And if that little rodent Gnat stays ..you don't think she will be in russells ear telling him all of jeff and jordans secrets about BD'ing russell, ect..ect......which jeff/jordan stupidly SHARED with her... Time to team up russell, get jeff before he gets you!!!

Well, if things continue to go the way they have been in these last few days and since I am clearly now living in an alternate universe where everyone acts the opposite of how they should, I think Russel will be backdoored, Gnatalie will win HoH, J&J get noninated next week, Jeff will go home unless he wins VETO then Jordan will go, and the evil side will begin their final walk down victory road.

Unless some new magical being or wizard or unicorn interferes and sets the universe right where common sense reigns.

I would love to see Nat leave but voted Lydia because J/J got stupid and want her out over Nat.

I voted Russell to win hoh if not backdoored tonight which I hope he's not.

I am disappointed with J/J and hoped Jeff getting the power would be smart and he would keep going to the end with the final four plan but instead he's not as smart as I thought and is believing in K/N who if become final two would make me sick.

My hope is in Russell to win it and fix things and get the final four plan back on track. I cannot believe the change in attitude in J/J having the power this week they acted like they now have the power all the way to the end.

Even after all the talk yesterday does J/J still want to backdoor Russell I thought that was squashed?

Archived