Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is something creepy about Michelle and I can't put my finger on it. Ronnie said she was the worst person in the world, was it because he was no longer her ally (he dropped her for the Jessie crew, as I remember) or was there more going on in the house than we saw?

For once I would have liked to be Michele when Jeff took a shower in the HOH and she continued to go in there. Then when he got he tackled Jordan with a huge. MMMM you know he had of still been a little wet....(read into that what you like :) )

I think she will win the next HOH too...

She is very obsessed with Jeff, isn't she. Crazy.

Ok not let's be honest if you go to the Jeff thread there are plenty here that would gladly follow Jeff around the house. Even though she is married it is pretty harmless. Heck I am married and love watching him. Not like I am going to stalk him out after the game. Just nice eye candy on TV. In her case he is right there and has no place to go.

I do feel like she will win the next HOH too.

Regardless of how she feels about Jeff, she must realize that there's no way she will get to f2 if j/j have a choice. I hope she stops with the back and forth, throwing russ under the bus because he's the only one who would take her to f2.

On a side note, just because she's married doesn't mean she can't appreciate the view! :)

The deal is that Michele would NEVER have the opportunity to spend close time with someone like Jeff were it not for BB. She is a creep and like some creeps I have known, filled to the brim with nerve because she knows it is the chance of a lifetime to touch someone like him and he is too nice to tell her to beat feet from his personal space.

This what Marty told me it was ALL about,thanks marty...Marty hope you don't mind me quoting you?

"A few days ago Michele was crying and she was pacing around the house. She saw Jeff and told him she needed to talk to him up in HOH. She asked if everything was OK with them. She said she was freaked out because when she was leaving the day before he said Colt 45. He told her he never said that and she is hearing things. She said she had been freaking out about it and she said he did say it. He kept telling her he did not say it. Her eyes were flipping all over like a crazy person.

I heard him bring it up with her again yesterday and he told her to stop hearing things."

She is a creep and like some creeps I have known, filled to the brim with nerve because she knows it is the chance of a lifetime to touch someone like him and he is too nice to tell her to beat feet from his personal space.

Right on the money.

Wow Michelle is in rare form this morning. She has not stopped giggling all morning. She seems so much like she is flirting with Jeff. Jordan is up in the HOH. Jeff and Michele are in the kitchen. Michelle is doing her flirting again.

She asked Jeff if he was going back to bed. He said yes he was going to go listen to some music. Michele gave a scowl because Jordan is up in the HOH room and that means he will be with Jordan.

Archived