Thursday 8/20 Live Show

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully whoever is in the jury house has time to chill out and forget their anger at whichever HG they are pissed at and vot for the person who played the game the best. I personaly think Kevin, Lydia and yes, even Jordan are nothing more than floaters. They haven't suck their necks out at all this season, especially Keven. He had a chance to save his only ally and he backed down to Chema. If he is wondering why America did not give him "the power", there's his answer.

Damn my typing suks

I agree - I just don't want to see Gnat in F2 - she's already so smug and just nasty! To give her credit though - she is doing what she needs to do to stay in the game - I just don't want it to be at the expense of J/J.

wow 7 pages already

i had to do a double take to check if show already happen

Honestly it won't break my heart if J&J go to the jury house. I don't really think they are worthy of winning.

but............ there is not one other HG I can stand. If Nat won it would be as bad as when Boogie won.

Honestly it won't break my heart if J&J go to the jury house. I don't really think they are worthy of winning.

but............ there is not one other HG I can stand. If Nat won it would be as bad as when Boogie won.

You made me gag :animated_shocking:

I just don't want ANYONE from "that side" winning! Even Kevin!

You would think that would set off alarms with Kevin. Now SHE has a deal with J&J but he doesn't so hhmmm, doesn't that leave just him and Lydia as potential targets?

EXACTLY!! Kevin is too trusting as well. Nat just played him and Lydia. I would LOVE for Kevin to come clean! haha

That's funny, you are so right.

Remember when June and Allison won? Morty's description was priceless..... BITCH WINS A BUNDLE

I do remember that. Ugh. Now that year the finale was a big THUD!

This year reminds me more of the Crap--um--Cappy and Maggie year. I hope J/J don't pull a Howie.

This year reminds me more of the Crap--um--Cappy and Maggie year. I hope J/J don't pull a Howie.

That is what I said when they were all crying around the table...looked like the Nerd Herd crying over Cappy. haha People are ridiculous!

My thoughts exactly and I thought a Howie was going to happen tonite.....as J/J/M/R were talking things through last night I just wanted to reach through and bash Natalie everytime she came in and put her 2 cents in. :bash:

Hopefully they realize how insanely stupid it would be to backdoor one of their own at this point in the game. Did they not see (and learn) from past seasons???

What exactly did Howie do? I wasn't a live feeder during season 6 or 7.

Howie got HOH, he listened to the opposing side about some of his teammates, so he put 2 from his side up effectively leading his team to demise

I have a really bad feeling about tonight's show... :(

It's almost as if someone replaced J&J with Ronnie and Jesse shapeshifters so that side would win.

How the hell can they even entertain the idea of Gnat's side helping them in any way after everything that's happened in the house so far?

As far as I would be concerned, Russel has still kept every word he's given to Jeff (he never actually promised to vote Jesse out did he?) and any rumors of what he MIGHT do should have been put on the back burner.

Especially since those rumors originated from both the other side and from the floater everyone has been calling a liar from week one.

Now with Russ not even competing for VETO, someone is gonna win it and take someone else down so he can go up. GUARENTEED!

Maybe if Michelle wins it she won't use it now since she's again changed her mind and wants to keep Russ but I hae a sinking feeling...

NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OF THIS TONIGHT! :death:

Gee, DeanMachine. I wish Jeff were here so he could pep you up with some positive thinking! :)

I think Jeff is going to win POV, keep the noms the same, and vote out Lydia, as planned. They he'll win the HOH and get rid of Natalie. Everything will be right in the universe! Yay!

Archived