Thursday 8/20 Live Show

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I think if Natalie back stabs J&J in their agreement for the next week then she loses both their votes in the jury. She would rather Kevin screw them.

I really think she will go after Michele and Russ.

JMO

I believe this way too.

Only way for her to win would be against Russell, so that would be smart to keep him. She would not win against Kevin.....hopefully she wouldn't have to backstab him in order to take Russell to F2. OK BUT Jeff could win HOH tonight and I can rest till next week!!!!!

I don't think Lydia is a for sure thing. If Jessie tells Lydia to take a hike then she might get pissed and vote for the other person.

The other person against Nat could be Kevin too.

Don't throw rocks at me, but I am really starting to like Russell more and more. Last night, during their "talk" he made alot of good points and he didn't throw Michelle under the bus even though she did him. He has done everything he said he would. I have wanted J/J all along but they can't make up their minds and are being stupid!

We need Kevin and Lydia to get in Jeff's ear pronto!! Why are they thinking that Gnat is their friend?? I'm getting sick just thinking of the possibility that Gnat will win HOH tonight and put up J/J - even though they will deserve it if she does.

i dont see nat winning any comp. i do see kevin winning one and even lydia winning the morph one ( since her mind is morphed normally anyway). at this point i wish kevin would get wind of the deal nat has cut with j/j and reviel it was all a lie and nat was the creater of it. now who should he reviel it to first? if he tells j/j he will be lat of the n/l/k to go but if he tells russ or michele he may be able to work deal with them for final 3. it would be better for them as it would be 3 instead of 4 and i think russ believes he can beat kevin at anything. just a thought ?

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves. The little liar has not won any comps yet. Who do you think Kevin will put up if he were to win hoh?

Classic, didn't nat tell kevin all about her deal with jeff yesterday when she was whispering with him in the bedroom? I didn't listen or hear it all but it is when she told kevin that she would put up jeff and michelle if she won hoh.

Don't throw rocks at me, but I am really starting to like Russell more and more. Last night, during their "talk" he made alot of good points and he didn't throw Michelle under the bus even though she did him. He has done everything he said he would. I have wanted J/J all along but they can't make up their minds and are being stupid!

SAUCY ITA. I am rooting for Russell and Michele over Jeff & Jordan. I think R/M were going to be loyal to the end but paranoia struck and J&J have become the new Jessie & Natalie.

I am even rooting for Natalie to win over J&J because at least she's not dumb and has been playing the game.

Hopefully whoever is in the jury house has time to chill out and forget their anger at whichever HG they are pissed at and vot for the person who played the game the best. I personaly think Kevin, Lydia and yes, even Jordan are nothing more than floaters. They haven't suck their necks out at all this season, especially Keven. He had a chance to save his only ally and he backed down to Chema. If he is wondering why America did not give him "the power", there's his answer.

Archived