Thursday 8/20 Live Show

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where in the updates does it say Kevin will confront Jeff - Jordan about the lie? I didn't see it. Thanks in advance.

Joy

Where in the updates does it say Kevin will confront Jeff - Jordan about the lie? I didn't see it. Thanks in advance.

Joy

I think someone just posted it as a scenario they wanted to happen.

They picked the POV players; Russell is the only one not playing. ARGH!

That's a freakin' drag. I think that's the one thing they need to change. Even though I detest Jesse, I think that when there is a big twist in the house (like the coup) then EVERYONE should get to play for veto. I don't think it's that necessary in the early stages of the game, but definitely later on.

Maybe Jordan will flip back and BD him.

Last night after the talk they swore on their families lives that they were sticking together and going to final 4. You don't say that and go back....that's some heavy shit in my book!

Last night after the talk they swore on their families lives that they were sticking together and going to final 4. You don't say that and go back....that's some heavy shit in my book!

Well, if they swore on their families lives then....I hope they like their families! :animated_shocking:

Hmmm. I'm thinking that we may not see the feeds again until after tonight's show, especially if they are playing POV. They probably don't want to reveal that. Argh manargh!

Michelle wouldn't swear on her family and instead sweared on her dogs.

Well, if they swore on their families lives then....I hope they like their families! :animated_shocking:

That whole "swearing on my (family member)" is the dumbest thing in the world to believe. So if you lie what are you supposed to do kill said family member? Come on...it is a game of lies and I would swear on anything they wanted to get the half million. My family is smart enough to know that too.

Archived