Thursday 8/20 Live Show

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo Hoo :party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie: Only thing is Jeff needs to be saved from himself this week, I agree Paranoia part deax

the biggest move Jeff needs to make as HOH, that so many HGs miss, is working things during his week of HOH to set himself up for the next week regardless of who wins HOH. Most of the time the emphasis is on who to get out, and the HOH makes enemies and ends up following out the door the next week...

the biggest move Jeff needs to make as HOH, that so many HGs miss, is working things during his week of HOH to set himself up for the next week regardless of who wins HOH. Most of the time the emphasis is on who to get out, and the HOH makes enemies and ends up following out the door the next week...

Exactly. And bless Jordan's heart, I just do not see her winning another HOH comp. Michelle wouldn't put them up (I think) but all the others will.

for those without feeds... Jeff called to DR and then FOTH... back again, Jeff not in the kitchen

I wonder if Jeff can get the votes in the end if he is with Russ, Kev, or Nat. He did use the power to get Jesse out and Chima freaked out and got sent home after he used it. I wonder if Nat and the Chima pets will hold it against Jeff or say it was good game play and give him the votes.

I do hope Russ is smart not to get caught alone with someone this week otherwise they may get another lie started and really screw him.

Archived