Thursday 8/20 Live Show

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on joker updates.. they had Jeff/jordan and michelle talking in ss room.....gnat came in and asked if she was good..even if pov was used..they all said yes... after gnat left they all said okay the new F4 is jeff/jordan/michelle/and gnat ..they all agreed!!! I assumed that was after tonight? Doesn't sound like russell fits in that plan anywhere to me?

edit: this was before tonights LIVE show!!!

on joker updates.. they had Jeff/jordan and michelle talking in ss room.....gnat came in and asked if she was good..even if pov was used..they all said yes... after gnat left they all said okay the new F4 is jeff/jordan/michelle/and gnat ..they all agreed!!! I assumed that was after tonight? Doesn't sound like russell fits in that plan anywhere to me?

If this is true....then they are S T U P I D.

They can't know this... The feeds are off and have been off except for just a second, since before the show started on the east coast...

Hopefully the jurors will have time to jell before they vote for the winner, the person who played the best game rather than the one who was in their clique!!! I hate when jurors vote based on their personel feelings, that's not right

they mentioned at some point, BB said 'you can use the gold cans'.... they must have been smaller because Kevin was kinda complaining BB said it when he was in the lead

Archived