Thursday 8/20 Live Show

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL, I hope that's sarcasm? Why would you keep Natalie in the game, when she's planning on destroying the P4 alliance? Jordan and Jeff especially, just signed their eviction notices.

You are correct. More and more I moving over to team Russell. Sure Jeff looks great but this stupid move is just ... well I have no words for it.

If Russell goes I hate to say it but I might lean towards GNat. I have disliked Scrappy all along but hey she is playing the game. Ugh I hated typing that.

i dont even mind keeping nat so much but why keep kevin who has always done best of the three in comps

True but at least Jeff made ONE decent move with getting rid of Jesse. And at least he realized that Jesse and Natalie were running the house. But oh goodness I could smack him in the head right now. I can't believe he actually thinks Natalie really wants to have his back after he got rid of her whateverhewas

i dont even mind keeping nat so much but why keep kevin who has always done best of the three

I've been saying that they MUST get Kevin out, because he can probably win the whole thing. If he makes it to the final 2 he will win. They won't need America's vote. He will win.

These people never seem to think about the jury...and it's high time they did.

i think kevin will take this

he does well in these type of comps

Archived