Thursday 8/20 Live Show

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so excited, can't wait for tonight. I wish it was Gnat going (would love to see the smirk wiped off her face) but as long as I know she will go soon, its ok. I was hoping Kevin, in an effort to save his beloved Lydia, would tell Jeff and Jordan that Gnat was coming after Jeff, but I guess he doesn't have the balls too.

I don't know Marty, he's pretty worried about the brat winning it, taking herself off & his going up.

If Kev does win it, I'm betting he takes Lydia off..........she made him promise he would not leave her up there again............I just have a feeling he would dance back to the one he brought :)

It doesn't matter to Kevin who ends up leaving this week. Frankly he's a little tired of all the drama these bitches have inflicted on him, rofl Now that he has final two assurances with Lydia and Nat I doubt he cares one way or the other which one stays. He's pretty good at covering his own arse! lol

I want Kevin to go on the block. He is the only one left that hasn't been up there. He has never really had to fight to stay alive in the house. The only thing he has done the whole time he has been there is take the last lie to Jeff and get Jeff's head messed up. And what did that get him? Jeff making a deal with Natalie, not him.

i still like j/j and like to see jordon winning this but i have to admit jeff's huge power play was handed to him and the first time he has to really think out a situation he screws it all up .

i know many think michele is playing dirty but being at least 3rd on the final 4 picture, i think she has to figure out a way to turn jeff and russ against each other to hopefully split the j/j team. so i understand her thinking but she is doing a very sloppy job of it.

rus had a very rocky start. i liked him at first then his parinioia mad him make very stupid decisions. i thought he handled this last situation pretty well.if he wins hoh and puts up the 2 remaining of the n/l/k group i think he will regain j/j trust and michele will go down hill fast along with kevin(if he is the one left) because he didnt go after jeff as they all tried to say he would. i hope he calms down and thinks of this so we see it all go smoothly from here on in.

I am now thinking that they will have a quickie HOH ceremony and not an endurance.

If they did have endurance I picture a cage one or leaning up against the wall or something like that.

I thought J/J were thinking about backdooring Russ/Michelle if the POV gets used. But then again, the peas in their heads ratlle from one side to the other rather quickly.

If he wins, of course he will use the POV because the replacement will most likely be Russ. Kevin, Jeff, Michelle and whomever Kevin removes will be the only ones voting. Kevin and Lydia/Nat will evict Russ. And as much as I like them, I think Jeff and Michelle may be too dumb to realize that evicting Russ now is a bad move.

If the vote is split, hopefully Jordan would know that Jeff/Michelle wanted to keep Russ.

I'm trying to figure everything out. What would be best for J/J (I want one of them to win). They really need to get out Kevin because if either of them gets to the final 2 the ONLY one they can lose against is Kevin. If Jeff or Jordan is with anyone but Kevin, at worst, it's a split vote and America will give it to J or J. Jordan will win if she's with Jeff in final 2. But, if Kevin is in the final 2 he will win. There won't be American's vote.

I just wonder if any of them have actually sat down and thought about the Jury votes. They really shouldn't be worrying if someone lied to them or whatever....they should be thinking who can I win against in the final 2.

Am I nuts?

Archived