July 28th Live Feed Updates

I'm a little behind, but I had to type this word for word:

Ivette: To be honest, if there is one thing this house has taught me, and it kind of contradicts, but I'm always so nice. I always go so much out of my way for people. And once again, it always blasts you in the ass, you know what I'm saying?

Beau: Yeah.

Ivette: You come in here and you are the nice one, you help out, and then there are just people who fan themselves the entire time. I'm tired of being the contributor all of the time. Honestly. Honestly. I want to see just one day, just one day of sitting back and fanning myself. How great that would be.

Rachel: I can't even imagine a day like that.

April: Rachel does more than anybody.

Ivette: Huh-uh! Oh, absolutely. Like this morning, I get frustrated you guys, because I would like to see if one day the five of us didn't clean, the six of us didn't clean, but you know what, Howie would do it all!

Rachel: That's true.

April says that she was talking to James on the couch last night, since he had said that last week he was going to throw dishes at Janelle and Michael, she said that in all fairness that Maggie and Cappy shouldn't have to clean. James said no, that wasn't fair because Janelle and Michael cleaned, in the gold room. April told him that was because "they f----ed up in there! Who wants to clean that?"

Rachel says that she doesn't gripe or think about it or get herself worked up--she just gets up and does the cleaning.

Ivette starts to get upset again, but Howie comes running out of the house running in his underwear, because he lost at truth or dare.

Rachel: Howwwwie! That's gross! What are you doing??

Howie: I lost at truth or dare! I got a woody! Where are my damn shorts!

Rachel: That was funny! Howie, that was good!! I wanna play truth or dare, too!

Ivette (through all of this) is griping about everyone.

Ivette rants about Janelle.

April says that they aren't going to get cocky, because things will change.

Ivette says you can't burn your bridges because you never know when you will need them again.

Rachel: It's more about, not even in this house, but in life. That's why it's hard in this house. You don't want to burn bridges in this house because there are people in this house that I want to stay in touch with, that I want to be friends with.

Ivette says there are people who are playing in a vindictive way, like they are going to get back at other people.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

April tells Rachel that she is going to get a great guy out of this. Rachel says that she isn't really ready for that, but she appreciates it.

April is telling how before she went into the house, her mom gave her a bag she made out of plastic Target store bags, woven together. She says her Mom is really sweet and even gave her money before she went into the house, so she wouldn't have to worry about things.

F3/4 is on the living room area and the round kitchen table again.

F1/2 is on the hot tub. They are waiting for Maggie to get her HOH stuff, or maybe food.

They are opening the HOH room now, and all of the girls (from the 5) are screaming, screeching.

Maggie got pictures of her dogs.

Ivette; Maggie! I love you!

April is screeching.

Janelle is in there looking at the pictures, too.

She got diet Pepsi, Beer, no meat.

Maggie; I got boogly-boogly colors at home, and this is...I can't explain it. It's a boogly pillow.

Maggie has a dog named Kaluah.

Maggie collects little animals that are made out of ceramic or clay. There is an artist that does them. She has a little hippo at home and now they have given her a turtle in the room. She didn't see it at first.

She also got some aromatherapy stuff.

Now I think the 6 have left the room, because they were being completely ignored.

Maggie tells all of them to get on the bed, (The 5) and they all tumble on the bed, giggling.

Ivette: Cappy, this is for YOU!

Ivette: Did you hear their ringleader? I heard him. He said, "Are you all done?" I heard him. I heard him.

Maggie: I don't care! This is MY TIME.

Maggie got some kind of candy or something, I think Jennifer was calling it a wand? She was saying she needed it, she needed it, could she just lick it? I guess she isn't going to get any of it. She says that her throat is hurting right here (points to middle of throat) because she wants it so much.

Now, outside with the 6.

Kaysar says that the worst thing is that since one of them is going home this week, that means that it will be one more of the other team will be on the jury.

Howie is saying this HOH game was like a circus game, where you play a quarter and play. You get one shot and that's it, like gambling.

Howie: Obviously there was a little skill involved, but..

Guest pretendingsanity

james to howie: You know if we weren't in this game this house would be so fuckin pathetic.

Guest pretendingsanity

James: Now that the whole group is here, Rachel can you come over here a minute.

R: I'm tired of talking strategy.

James: I'm not talking strategy, I just want to say....(goes on to say he wants to keep in contact with each of them IF he goes home this week).

Guest pretendingsanity

James: I prefer much better that the lines are drawn, at least I know where things stand.

Guest pretendingsanity

Maggie sitting with feet in hot tub talking to H, K, jan, S about gross food in prev. comp.

Jen and A also with feet in HT

F3 & F4 still on coaster table

discussion turns to who will be the host in FC

Guest pretendingsanity

I & B on big round lounge.

B: Rachel is looking over here

I: I know

B & I hollering for April

I: did you know that i hid 3 cigs from her?

B: did you

There are discussing how many packs she has left.

[they are doing a lot of on and off whispering]

B: i don't think it's going to be that hard for us

I: what? winning?

B: yeah

I: I don't even want to think like that , you know what I mean.

I: Maggie, how many beach towels did we have?

Now they are counting how many beach towels there are.

I: there was 14 in total.

I: it's not that big (howie's penis)

I: Howie when you were running was it hard?

H" about 60 to 70% hard

I: i would love to see....[couldn't hear, more planes]

Guest pretendingsanity

I & B now talking about people who have died on small planes and the danger of planes, different types of planes..........

I: look at his face, look at his face [dont' know who they are looking at]

I: kayser's such a nerd, did you see his pants today? He's such a dork with those pants, Maggie what are you laughing at? MAGGIE?

[another plane]

I: i felt 100% better when vote was 5 to 4

James: are you guys too cool to talk to me now? [sits on lounge with I & B]

James: I knew if I went home this week and there was a good possibility I would, I know who my friends are.

I: me and B have decided that if we leave the game we are fine with it.

[can hardly hear what james is saying]

I: it just got nasty

I: know what james, and i didn't get it from you but people have been told that we are the losing team, that we have been completely lied to, been told, smile, smile, we've been told the game changes on a dime

I: if i leave this game the first place i'm going is vegas,

I: fuck the game, fuck revenge, if we are going to be here we will play nasty

James, I'ts funny that each side thinks the other side is playing nasty.

I: [talking about people all whispering to each other when they see other people whisper]

I: I left it in someone elses hands stronger than mine and I gave up.

I saying that they quit practicing because "it was okay not to win, it wasnt' a big deal"

James: if that's how you really feel then open yourselves up to the others

B: i love Sarah, i love you (james)

I talking about Jan walking out of the room when A had a heart prob. and how she never lifts a finger.

I: There are certain things I cannnot open myself up to. I cannot bow down to certain people. [feed timed out]

Guest pretendingsanity

I: are you going to tell me you don't see how self centered she is? (jan)

James: I told her and K what I said about them.

James: remember if you go off on someone you are going back to your old life, so before you go off on somebody they can make you look like something your not

I: aren't you afraid of what your looking like?

james: not at all

Maggie joins them. saying that she is surprised that James isn't worried aobut what friends and family will think of him

James: I asked E to wear that hat, he didn't ask me to i wore that for his kids

M: you're not going to be able to rationalized what you did to me, i already know how i feel about you

James: that's fine, you'll watch the dvd's, you'll see

M: there are some people that are gray to me that i may be able to like but your not one of them

James: that's fine, maybe you'll learn something

M: i just wonder if you know that cappy was going to fight for me til the end and you were pulling away from a group that would keep you alive

Guest pretendingsanity

I, B, M telling James that they hadn't decided who they would vote off when James and maggie were up, said they wouldn't decide until after the veto was won

I (to James) you trusted someone in one day that you had bad mouthed in less than one day and completely threw away trust you had for 3 weeks

James: because E went to K and said he would be his veto person

M: you're blaming it all on E tho

B: you keep going back to the same situation

I: I went to K and asked him,,,did i really say that i wanted james out? he couldn't say yes, i didn't say that

[like they were going to vote out maggie??]

James: you guys cut me off

I: you cut yourself off, you'll see on the tapes, you didn't think about how other people would feel

James: for you all to sit here and say you wouldn't have voted me of is rediculous

I: you know what's funny, there are people that plan for weeks and weeks, and we are ready to go home, we are fine with that [again!]

M: are we up in the HOH room with the door closed?

I: exactly

BB: kayser to DR

I: talking about Howie asking K if he was done practicing and K saying yes your done

I: what is that?

M: we didnt' nom. you , you could have just got the Veto

James: I knew if I got the veto Ivette was going up, then E screwed me

B: you should have just trusted us.

James: if i have all that trust for you guys why can't you guys have that trust with me?

I: we did , we did.