July 28th Live Feed Updates

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cappy's clan outside said Jan and Howie are going to have to play against each other.. Maggie asked who is next, Ivette said she is...

[sounds like an order for tonight's HOH has been established, with Jan/Howie going first? Maybe it's head to head, with winner of each round advancing to play against the next HG... Jan and Howie are 1 and 2, Ivette is 3... Sarah is 10?]

Rachel just came into the gold room and told them that eric does not want to say good by to any of them when he leaves.

Kaysar: He's almost 40 and he's acting 15.

Janelle: Good, not like we want to say goodbye to him either.

Rachael: Dont stay all locked up in this room right now.

Howie: would you rather talk trash or win HOH?

Sarah: If we talk trash and they win they are going to throw it in our faces.

last hour or so...

Cappy's crew hanging out in the kitchen...

Final 6 group hanging in the GR...

BOTH groups doing their share of trash talking about the other group, and general HOH encouragement within their team...

during coasters, Eric/Maggie/Ivette in the gym... Eric said 'I gave her a chance... right before she went in to vote..."

[Eric tried a last time right before Rachel went in to vote? Is he still holding out hope? Was Rachel's comment to Kaysar this morning, questioning James's loyalty, strategy on her part? I am curious about tonight's vote... ]

Ivette, Eric and Maggie are talking in the excercise room.

Ivette:I have got to win HOH. I can't plan 3 weeks a head like some people in this house. But if I go out.......

Eric:That's what I've heard.

Ivete:I can't stand sleeping next to my good friend Kaysar.

Eric:What that team said.....

Ivete:Let pull the keys out if I get it. I want HOH

Eric:Me to.

Maggie:Me to.

Eric:They said that it's just a game.

Maggie:We can't help you.

Your on your own.

Maggie:Theirs nothing we can do.

(Later on)

Eric:I'm so glad I picked you.

Maggie:I know.

Maggie:What are you going to say for the live show?

Eric:You know, we're going to do the short....

R vs. S on coasters

Switch to M & E....

E: I am so glad I picked you to play this game with me.

M: What should I say on the live show?

E: I am going to thank BB for the opportunity. Mention that it taught me to stick by values & morals.

M: Very good.

Ivette left the gym... Eric/Maggie stay in the gym... discuss what Eric is supposed to do for Maggie when/if he leaves tonight... Happy Birthday on July 30 for someone... call Jim... Molly... no, Dave can do that... her parents... tell them you are proud of Maggie... she's still the daughter they raised.... he is glad she picked her... she's glad he gave this to her...

what will he say live?[conversation with Julie after leaving I think] they said BB told them they will tell if they are running long or short... Eric will end with "lights out fishes"

Big Brother started talking to the house guest about tonight, someone asked "where do we put our shirts" BB said somewhere near by, and started to give further instructions and the feed went to the fish. Feeds are back with half the house in the bathroom getting ready for tonight.