July 28th Live Feed Updates

Now, James and Sarah start to talk in voices, and Sarah is spelling "spaghetti."

F1 switches to the big bedroom where Beau and April are talking to Maggie, who is lying on her stomach (and obstructing her microphone!). Beau says something about Janelle and how she hits the same place every time with the ball. It is nearly impossible to hear them, although the sound is turned up. Eric's bed is right across from Maggie's, so now they are lying on their stomaches facing each other, and their mics are buried in their pillows. I think they were briefly talking strategy about the order of

Maggie: What I wanted you to know is that tomorrow (muffled) April. She can't hit anything. Janelle is good, but this idea is that Janelle is good off this one spot. She hits the one spot every time, so if I leave my ball right there....

Howie is telling (I think) Sarah and James that Janelle and Kaysar are outside practicing and that Janelle is "unbelievable." He asks if they want to go out there?

Sarah and James are getting dressed and appear to be getting ready to go outside to practice. They seemed to be waiting for Eric to leave and go to sleep.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

James and Sarah getting dressed, putting their mics on and are headed outside

Kaysar motivating Janelle outside. The rest are now in bed including Eric.

Edit: Oh he got dressed again and went outside after seeing James and Sarah leave the GR.

James and Sarah are outside. Howie is outside, too. But Eric is outside, as well, so he may have gotten dressed again (earlier, he had no shirt on when he was in bed opposite Maggie) and gone outside when he realized that others were going to practice!

Howie is whispering to James, and James is answering in a normal voice, so we hear "whisper, whisper" then "YES!" "Whisper, whisper" then "Absolutely!!" Eric looks over at them with his arms crossed and gives them an absolutely evil glare, with his mouth scrunched up.

Howie and James are talking about where the comp is going to be set up, and they think it will be in the other half of the yard.

Beau is outside again now, and he is sitting over at the smoking table. James has gone over to talk to him, asking him why he is up so late. Beau says he took a nap earlier.

Howie has now positioned himself in a chair sitting next to where Kaysar is standing, so that he is sitting opposite Eric, and they are facing each other!

James is practicing now. Howie and Kaysar are saying "Good shot, James!" and "Good job! Good job, James, perfect! That's good, dude! That's a great shot!" after every throw.

Guest WhitePhoenix

James practicing now after Jan's perfected throwing.

Eric still staring them down. Everyone ignoring him and joking around about the "johnsons" (their supposed neighbours)/cheering each other on.

(Note: such a big difference b/w this group and the other group. Maturity level for one...)

There is a possible attempt of banner flying over the house right now.

BBT 1:12 AM

Body language is saying a lot tonight.

Eric is reclining in his chair, with his arms crossed behind his head. Beau has now left the smoking table and is sitting in the chair next to Eric, with his chair turned halfway toward Eric. Sarah is sitting in the chair next to the open end of the skeeball box, where James is playing. She is facing James. I believe Janelle is sitting on the opposite side, next to Howie, so that she is facing Sarah.

FYI--I have seen two colors of balls (red and green), in case that means something for the comp. tomorrow.

A helicopter is going over, and it is EXTREMELY loud.

Janelle: They're comin' for you, Howie!!

Guest WhitePhoenix

Howie whispered something to Jan and James so Eric felt the need to whisper something to Beau.

Jan just went in to make sandwiches for herself and kayser.

1:16 am bbt

As James plays, Sarah says to do that in the comp, "Unless it's one of OURS."

Howie is whispering to Janelle, with his hand cupped to her ear, not even trying to hide the fact that they are talking strategy.

On the other side of the skeeball, Beau and Eric are talking in low voices to each other.

Kaysar's team are having a lot of fun, laughing, talking and having some PB&J.

Janelle is going to make Kaysar a sandwich, too.

Eric (who took great offense to Michael even looking at him last week) is staring everybody down in turn. Sometimes he turns his head and stares at Kaysar, and sometimes at the others. Right now, he has his head turned looking right at Kaysar, who is sitting fairly close to where he is sitting.

Guest WhitePhoenix

Eric walked inside in a nervous huffy puff.

Kay: That is perfect. He is going to freak them out. Not like he can pick up tips from watching us.

Howie: Thats right its like watching a pro baseball player swing a bat...

Sarah: maybe we should put pillows or something as obstacle.

James practicing right now. The plan is Howie after him and then Sarah. Sarah doesn't care because she'll be here as long as it takes.

Guest WhitePhoenix

April and Beau walk to BY. April saying: I am so over this sh!t.

James *sarcastically* You guys taking turns?

April: Seriously james, kiss my ass

Kay: Relax guys

April to Bobitch: I want to go home I am so over their shit *smokes* I have bigger and better things to do than this game (voice fading)

Guest WhitePhoenix

Howie bowling now. Sov6 working together. Lemmings all inside and sleeping??

April telling Jen she wants to go home not like S6, who dont have a life outside of this. She goes on to say the only one that even has a college degree is kayser, this game is there life. I don't need this. Jenn saying she read some hail mary's and she feels nauseas.

Howie is trying the throw now. James says "I feel sleepy" Sarah responds "sleep when you are dead" James: " I am thirty I am almost dead"

Sarah to Howie: throw it like your jiggling a boobie

Janelle: "SARAH!!"

... they continue to joke around

bbt 2:04

Howie said something about April and missed a shot. Don't get mad, says Sarah when you get mad you use too much force. Don't force the force, Jedi says Kaysar. Sarah says you must clear your mind of negative distraction. She starts reciting, Boobies,Boobies,Boobies,Boobies .. over and over again.

'Sit B*tch' says howie after a particularly good shot (refering to April)

F1/2 are in the WC with April crying to Janelle. April tells Janelle she is sick of the whole "my people" and "your people" thing. She wants out of the house.

Janelle: I am so sorry. (In a sincere voice, as she is putting cream on her face)

April: You don't understand how wonderful my life is. This shithole is not worth anything to me. It is not worth it.

April says she will bed and plead to the person who wins HOH and ask them to put her on the block.

April: I'm done. I'm done. You all win, because I know they won't put me up (her side).

Meanwhile (as I try to watch the quad cam) on F3/4, Sarah is practicing.

Guest WhitePhoenix

Kayser consoling an upset April (after the whole "are you guys taking turns thing" by james) April saying money is nothing to her. Kay is rubbing her back telling her to calm down... blah

Sarah has apparentlly figured out a strategy for throwing the ball, where she hits the side in a curve and the ball is going in just about every time. Howie is very excited.

Howie: Yes! Yes! That is PERFECT! It goes in every time! You are going to be the champion!

On F3, April is outside, sitting in a chair and crying, with Kaysar kneeling in front of her, comforting her. April is telling him that she has changed since she has been in the house, she is not usually like she is acting now.

April: I have subjected myself to people that I would not usually be around in my life. Not that I don't like them. I would never say something like this. It's like you put these people in here that they don't have college educations, they don't make good money, they may have been in prison. I hate to say that I am better than some of these people, but I am. I hate to say that. There are people in here who are willing to do whatever they can.

Kaysar says that people have been treating them with such disregard; he understands what she is saying.

April says that Eric is trying to strategize for every person in there, and she can do that on her own.

April: Just like it says, money is the root of all evil. It really is. I've never looked at, I mean, me and my husband make more money than anybody in this house. It isn't worth it.

Kaysar says he understands what she is saying completely.

Kaysar: You know this is getting tough.

April: I am not getting up. If I wanted to stay here, I would fight until the end. I really would. On the other hand, if I got out of here and a week later I would die, I don't feel like I would die as a good person. It just irks me. I mean, just two weeks ago, James was calling Janelle (a name), saying they never clean up after themselves, all of that stuff. Janelle and Michael were up a week ago and he was saying those f---ing people need to clean up after themselves.

April tells more of the things that James said about Janelle and Mike.

April: I know you are a good person. I said I know that Kaysar is a good person. I can sit there and talk to you. It makes me sick. I know you are smarter than that.

Kaysar says that in the game, you only have so many choices along the way.

April: At least I have dignity and pride. At this point, I am just trying to keep my mouth shut and do what I can do. At this point, that MF knows that he is going up next week if one of those people win it, and he deserves it. I have tried to be so nice to him. Is it getting to me? No, it is not getting to me, but I realize that I am better than that. I am better than this and I am better than that.

April: I love you to death. I just wish....I mean, it is just amazing to me. I am just like, I love Kaysar to death and it makes me sad that I have to be mean.

Kaysar says he doesn't want it to be like that.

April says both sides are guilty.

(Basically, April is saying that she is disappointed that Kaysar went with James, that James is not worthy, and that both sides are wrong for not being courteous to each other).

Kaysar: If you feel like this is demeaning in any way, of course you are not going to want to be here.

April says she feels that her mother will watch and think that her daughter is being someone she is not. She thought she would be as truthful as possible and she was in the first two weeks, even in sitting down with Michael she was nice and was not mean, even though he bothered her. But now she feels she is being a bitch.

April: It makes me sad to see a good person like you hanging (and the sound cut out!).

Kaysar: I just feel that there are certain things that couldn't be helped, you know? What are my options?

April: Yeah, there's none here.

Kaysar: I tried to make the best of--

April cuts in on his sentence, and he tries again to explain his point.

April: She really does like you. She really does. (Not sure who "she" is)

Kaysar: I want to extend myself to everybody. I really do.

April: But everybody hates James.

April says again that James is such a hypocrite.

April says James has said demeaning "shit" to Eric about people, and he is a hypocrite.

April: I know that we'll never be one big happy household anymore. I can understand that. But when I come outside, I don't give a shit. Do I have to ask permission to come out here and smoke a cigarette? No! I don't give a shit.

April says that every single word that comes out of James' mouth is a curse word, an "F" word.

Kaysar: I know that Eric hates my guts, but even though I am HOH I wanted to go over there and hug the shit out of him.

April: I mean, I can see Howie and Rachel....Howie has been friends with both and Rachel has been friends with both. But we all know what James has done and said. He is a backstabber.

April says that James would turn on any of them, including Kaysar, in a heartbeat.

April: I know I'm a better person.

Kaysar says that he told her he wanted her to be safe for a few weeks.

Kaysar: I want these people to be the best they can be. If I feel for one second that they are not good people, then forget it.

April: He is going to do what he needs to do to make it all right.

April: I remember many times in the kitchen when he talked about you when you were cooking your food, and cleaning up after you.

April says it "just irks her."

April: Of course you all run up to the HOH room--what do you think people are thinking? Do you really think people think you are just chit-chatting about home and work? I know you haven't done anything to me, but I also have to look at who, in my eyes, have done wrong things.

Kaysar: Who? Janelle?

April: Hmmmm.

Kaysar: Rachel? Howie?

April says she loves Howie, how can you not love him? But he has been telling people "I will be here until the end."

Kaysar: There is only one person who said that. It was James.

April says if she had to pick between two people to leave between Howie and James, she would pick James. She appreciates that he wants to better himself. She knows you have to forgive what people say, but talk about a 360~! He keeps saying, "I saved you. I saved you!"

Kaysar: I didn't know about that.

April tells him that James told Ivette that he saved her, and if it wasn't for him, she would be going home. She said she didn't owe James anything.

Kaysar: There is a lot of bad blood right now.

April: I hate it. I want people to get along.

April doesn't like it when you walk in the room and people go "Shhh!" and stop talking. She knows that everyone does it, and she doesn't even like it when Eric whispers in her ear, either.

April: For people to say that Eric told us what to do, that is bullshit. You know Ivette's personality.

April says that they feel that Cappy brainwashed Ivette, and that isn't true.

April: It is very draining. It is very draining. You know Kaysar, I told yout his from the beginning of the game. Let people dig their own holes.

Kaysar: What are my options?

Kaysar says Maggie doesn't like him. April says she is probably upset that he said Maggie was fake.

Kaysar used to think that Maggie was always asking questions and never talked, but then after the realization of the couples they all understood why.

April: You're not out to get me, I know that. Ivette, I know she would never say a bad thing about me. I mean, she might say April talks to much or something like that.

April is listing the people who like her. She says she likes Jennifer, and Rachel is borderline.

Kaysar: This game is brutal. This game is brutal.

April: I think everybody wants James out. Have you made a promise? Have you... Let us friggin' win, and let us get him out. I think that everyone would be so much happier.

Kaysar: I can't trust those people.

April: I will work with it. I will work with it. I will work with it. I will work with it.

Kaysar tells her to wait, if they win they can get James out. If not, she can just go with it.

April: That would go against everything I believe in, every ounce of me. I don't want you to feel like you can't trust me. I know you and Howie are good friends.

April tells him that he needs to remember that he won't be a target because he doesn't have a partner here.

April: Will you tell James that I want to put him up? He's already gone around and said that everyone in the house wants to put him up. But you know what, if someone says that, they know they have done wrong. It is amazing to me.

April: Kaysar, I'm not stressed. That's not the problem. You don't understand. Before I came into this house, well, the day before I left, I cried. That's how I know, I am not myself, because I do not cry. I am such a happy person. I am so happy with my life and my house and my family. But that's part of the game. It's funny, because everything you said that you didn't want, they threw right up into your face!

Guest BigBroAddict

April says "Sure I said sh!t about Janelle, do I like her: yes. Was I sociable: Yes. I'm not stressed. Before coming into the house, the day before, I was crying. I do not cry like this whatsoever! I'm such a happy person, with life and my house and my family. That's part of the game"

Kaysar is listening and understanding April good.

2:56 AM BBT

April says that if that "mofo" is in the house, she doesn't want to be there.

April is telling Kaysar things that James supposedly said to her that were mean.

Kaysar: I do feel like, we are not in the real world right now. We have a small pool of people to choose from. What you do is you just choose from whatever you have. You know it. Come on!

April: I really don't care to be here.

April says that if he (Michael) would have stayed longer, who knows what words might have been said? She says that it was probably best that he left when he did. They all have lives outside of here.

April: I'm trying to be the bigger adult. See, I interact with y'all more than they do. I have to be the adult here and try to hold my composure with him. It's like he thinks he is God Almighty, and it's like...

Sarah is so in love with him. She's like, 'He's my superhero!" She's 23 and I'm like, God!

April says James treats Sarah like shit.

Kaysar: It is not my place to interfere.

April says no, she couldn't care less about that relationship. She didn't have any idea that Sarah and James were boyfriend/girlfriend. When she found out, she couldn't see it.

April: I can tell you one thing. And don't repeat this. With you and James being buddy buddy right now, your ass is right there with him.

Kaysar says he knows.

April: That's why I'm saying, put my ass up there! I want to get a massage, play with my dog.

April says that only $300,000 is not worth it. If it was a million, it might be, but not that.

Kaysar: I know you guys are fair. I know you guys are educated.

April: We're trying to be! Another great person is Beau.

Kaysar: He has said certain things....

April: I think things will change when Eric leaves.

April talks about how much she loves Beau. She thinks he will probably be her best friend coming out of there.

Kaysar: I just thought to myself, it is nothing personal.

April: I would be so much happier if that MO-FO was gone!

April is basically on a crusade to try to convince Kaysar that James needs to go, he is a backstabbing hypocrite, and she thinks it would be in everyone's best interest if James was gone. She says that if Kaysar thinks she is upset, "Those people HATE him."

Kaysar: If you need to talk to me privately, if you need a hug, come to me.

April: Those people know that I like you.

April says she doesn't believe in subjecting herself to certain kinds of things.

April: Tell me if this is how you look at a friend. If I am going to bring a new person into my life, they are going to give to me like I give to them, they will learn from me like I learn from them...we will have a common denomonator.

Kaysar: Or, do you respect each other.

April says that she can learn from Kaysar.

April says that the reason that James lied and said he was 27 and not 29 is that he was afraid he would be voted out sooner if people knew he was older. She says all Kaysar lied about was knowing Michael, and that he lived at home (so that they wouldn't know about Michael). James lied about everything--his age, profession, everything. She tried to forgive him, gave him a hug...

April tells Kaysar not to worry about anything with her. She can't promise Kaysar that Ivette or someone wouldn't put him, up, though.

April: I want to have really good, honest people here at the end of this game. I know you are honest. I don't want people to be with me here at the end, if I am here that are dishonest.....

April asks why Kaysar is afraid to get rid of James? Kaysar says he has a plan and it all depends on what happens.

April: If you get HOH again, I'll be on my friggin' knees, beggin' you. I'll say I will take you to the end...I know all of these other people will, too.

Kaysar says he knows.

April: You better remember those things. You better remember those things. I want to give you credit for more than I do.

April: Let him dig his own holes.

April tells Kaysar that if he protects James, he will be out on his ass the next week.

April: Maybe you will think that I will be upset if I help this guy along and along and along, and he makes it further than you.

Kaysar: Don't overwhelm yourself.

April: It's just because I don't want to be here. I can make it to the end. I can do it. But morally, it is horrible.

Kaysar continues to comfort her.

April: You know what, next week you could be in the same position and say April, I don't want to be here. You never know. I was fine until that MF opened his mouth. I don't want to deal with him. I just don't. I want him to poof, be gone. I can handle Sarah, but I want him to be gone. Let's see what happens tomorrow. But if those people win, he is f--ing gone. And if I win....we gotta talk. (laughs)

(Kaysar has been comforting her, urging her to be calm, etc.)

They hug.

April: But don't open your mouth. If you repeat this, I'll be put up.

Kaysar: This is between the two of us. I won't say anything more about this issue. The people around me, if they say something bad, I will say something.

April says that Kaysar already does that enough, and he says he will continue to do that.

April: And do you really think we are taking shifts? Come on. Cappy wanted to do his thing.

April explains that Cappy is the only one that wanted to watch them, but that each of them had their own reasons to come outside.

April says that when Beau was outside, James sat next to him and told Beau, "So, Beau, who is the best on the opposite team?"

Beau said he didn't know. (I saw this convo, and it was only about 30 seconds long)

James asked who is doing well on the practice, and he told Beau that he would have to start giving up names. She says that he was hammering Beau on questions. "Who do you think will win? Who did the best? You are going to have to give up some names and tell me who is doing well. " If any of those people win, his ass will be on the chopping block. He knows that.

April says that Beau was telling April about it, and "Jennifer started to have, she has been feeling very, she is very quiet and holds a lot of stuff in, but she started to have an anxiety attack."

Kaysar: Over this?

April: Don't tell her I told you that. I was like calm down, calm down.

Kaysar: I won't tell her. If you want to tell her that you talked to me, to feel better. It could be about anything. It doesn't have to be about the game, just to make her feel better.

April says that as a woman you are already seen as weaker. She says that when you see tears from her it is because she is pissed or she misses what she had outside these walls. She can handle anything in front of her, but does she CHOOSE to handle it? But Jennifer holds everything in, and she was telling her to calm down. Jennifer overheard Beau telling her about James and it was like a nightmare.

April says that the other side is a little nervous, asking if she is on their side, and she doesn't want to say no because you never know where you will be in the next weeks. April tells Kaysar that he, Rachel and Howie are not on her radar.

April: If I have to put someone up in a week, I'm not saying that's going to happen, but you are trying to plan in advance three weeks!

April tells Kaysar not to plan that far in advance. She says that he could get pissed at James in the future--he shouldn't plan so far in advance.

Kaysar: I shoot for the stars, and if I land somewhere between, that's fine, too.

April says that Kaysar should just worry about himself, and not worry about all of these other people.

She says that she is holding onto her morals, and she won't let them go just to win $300,000.

April: If I win HOH tomorrow, we will have a talk. We will have a talk, and it will depend on what is in my heart at that time.

Kaysar says that's fine.

April says that James is willing to do whatever he has to do to stay there, and why would he keep someone like that in the game with him?

April says they are talking ahead of themselves, but she doesn't want Kaysar to put her up if he wins in a couple of weeks because she has said all of this.

Kaysar: It is nothing against you, but I hope to God you don't get HOH.

April: Yeah, but you can't plan. You saw yourself what planning did.

You were going to take me and Jenny out before James! That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. And I don't want to call you dumb, but....And me and Jenny were like, OK, we'll do the best we can. I don't want to second guess you.

Kaysar tells her to just take it as it comes. She goes in the house, yelling goodnight to Janelle.

Janelle: What was she saying?

Kaysar: She hates James.

Janelle: Why?

Kaysar: Because he talked a lot of shit with the other group.

Kaysar tells Janelle that April said that James is rude to her, turning her into a monster, she isn't like that normally, he is so mean, keeps picking on her.

Kaysar says James does do that, and he tries to calm his ass down, and he still does it.

Janelle: So let him pick on her. She hates him.

Kaysar: She said, he's not a good guy. He picks on people. I said we have to take it day to day. I can't babysit people right now.

Kaysar changes the subject and tells Janelle she seems tired. She did good today.

Janelle: Who do you think they will put up next week?

Kaysar: James, 110 percent.

Janelle: All of them? What makes you think they won't put up you or me?

Kaysar says they hate James.

Janelle: Let him talk shit, then. Let them go after him.

Kaysar: We'll see what happens.

Howie comes outside and he says that he is going to "knock that smile off that bitch's face."

Kaysar asks who it is, and he says "That bitch," and they guess it is April.

Kaysar says they need to not trash talk. Howie says that he hasn't trash talked her. Janelle agrees and says that April is overly sensitive.

Kaysar: Both sides need to calm their asses down.

Howie: I am!

Kaysar: Not you. Her and James. After Eric is gone, it will be better.

Howie says, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer!"

Howie says that April is "way too happy" for someone who hasn't won a f--ing thing, and he calls her the c-word.

That pretty much ends the outdoor conversation.

It looks like Kaysar, Janelle and Howie are finally going to get ready for bed. It's nearly 3 a.m. hamster time.

Howie and Kaysar are in bed. Howie says it is going to be a shootout tomorrow. Kaysar says he isn't too worried.

Kaysar: If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. If it's not, what can we do?

Howie: She just walks around with a big smile. Does she think she is a professional bowler, now?

Kaysar explains that she was feeling like crap, he was talking to her, and she has a problem with James. James is being targeted.

Howie: They can target all they want. They gotta win the power. My goal is to protect our team, and we gotta win tomorrow.

Kaysar: I'm just telling you this so you can protect yourself. She's smiling because she felt a little better because I talked to her.

Kaysar says he thinks Jennifer talked April out of something (leaving, I think).

Howie: If we win HOH, it's completely over. I don't care if America is watching. If we get another guy outta there.

Kaysar says that that empire is over if they get another person out of there, and then you will see five people leave.

Howie: After what I saw tonight, we got no problem. Janelle is solid. James is solid. Rachel didn't practice, but I think she will do alright.

Kaysar says that maybe not practicing could give Rachel an advantage because she won't be playing according to what they saw tonight while they practiced (in case BB changes things up).

Howie says that they will be crying tomorrow when Eric goes--Maggie will cry.

Kaysar: I guarantee you, once she sees him gone she is gonna crack and she'll say she doesn't want to be here anymore.

Howie says that Maggie seeing Eric leave and being upset by it is a tremendous advantage.

Howie: Of course, five minutes after seeing Michael leave, they were putting the crown on your head.....