9/2 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

7:45 PM BBT

Jeff being all bitter and Jordan calls him on it. He says "Table for One". Jordan saying she's going to ask him all kinds of questions once they get out of the house. Jeff telling her to concentrate on getting to the final two. Saying Michelle is going to want to bring her to final two. He tells her to start F'ing winning and choose her own destiny. He says win every competition and you get to choose who to bring to the final.

Michelle telling them about where she sprayed the ant spray - it was all inside drawers - the candy drawer and the utensil one - it's completely raided and there are so many ants in there it will make you sick.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:54 PM BBT

Jeff telling Jordan about some bars in Hollywood - The Cabo and the Saddle Ranch and the one next to it. The Saddle Ranch has a mechanical bull but all the people wear cut up jeans and handkerchiefs and dress like posers.

Jordan asking if they have a place to eat on the beach - there's a band and you can get chicken fingers and stuff and eat right on the beach.

The Cabo has a two for one margaritas and Jordan wants to go with him and get 'crunk'

Michelle heating up some leftovers for dinner. Same with Kevin and Natalie.

8:13 PM BBT

It was freshly made pork chops that Jeff made for dinner.

Michelle sucking up to Jeff big time, "Thank you for all the stuff you did for me in the game. You really helped me out - with that Ronnie stuff and everything" Jeff and his solitaire saying he was hoping for a sweet deal and Michelle saying it doesn't look very promising. Jeff saying it's stupid - no one is going to take her to the finals anyways.

8:24 PM BBT

Jordan tests out the hot tub and decides she wants to go find her bathing suit. Michelle has changed into hers. Natalie sees her and says "You going in the jacuzzi? Wish I could go there." {Someone please show me a picture of Nat in the water...}

Kevin took chess board upstairs to HOH and Natalie tells him to keep the door unlocked so she can go up there. Kevin in the WC looking for the tweezers. Jeff goes in Kevin leaves. Jeff lying on lounge spot in the Bathroom. BB zooooooms in on his face. JOrdan comes in and plants a smooch on his face. Grabbed her Bathing suit and goes to change. Jeff in WC and Natalie comes in and whispers to Jordan that Michelle and Jeff are promising her everything to vote to keep Jeff to stay and to not be worried because she's (Jordan) safe. Natalie just wants Jordan to know.

Archived