Tuesday August 18th

brainshart

lol well I guess I'm in the minority this time, because I love love love that no one can figure out who their friends are and who their enemies are in the house lol I think all the paranoia is what keeps making it interesting week after week... the stray votes that they are trying to figure out each week... the back stabbing that kept happening, the scurrying around trying to figure out who is voting for who... yes I'm pulling for Jeff/Jordan, but isn't it fun to think that unless Russell wins the POV today, any of the other HGs may use the POV, and at that point we will have no clue 1)who the replacement nominee will be, and 2)who would be going home on Thursday? It keeps me watching the feeds or checking up on them each day, because I know things aren't set in stone like other years

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im glad the subject was brought up. one thing i have always hated about bb is they always seem to find people with the worst table manners ! my father would knock you away from the table if he heard any of the smacking,slurping or crunching these guys do constantly. even if i mute it i can see their food close to flopping out of their mouths so i just cant watch. i have animals that eat with far more manners than many of these people do.

well I told this story a cpl years ago but one sun am when I was a teenager and I had had an over night guest, we were all eating breakfast and my mother was makin pancakes, and my brother has always been a smacker and drove me crazy, Well that am he was really smacking and I told him to stop, and he just kept on and I stood up grabbed his syrupy pancakes off his plate and smashed them in his face,ooooh then I ran like hell cause I knew he was comin after me,lol, my girlfriend that had stayed over night did not know what to make of me doin that, and I have always had a big laugh to this day. Even back then I guess I was a"don't mess with me kind of gal". The smacking and even the constant eating drives me bats,lol

Good I'm glad I wasn't just being petty! I think they should do a montage (sp?) on all their eating sounds for them at the wrap party and let them see how bad it is!

UGH, thank God Jessie is not eating in front of us again. Natalie STABS her food like she has to kill it first! Michelle eats with her mouth completely open the whole entire time. Lydia was eating with her mouth closed.....but she moves food around her bowl for a minute before each bite....which causes the horrible clanking sound. HAHA OK I told you this was bothering me, maybe a little too much! haha

I kinda hope Russell wins Veto and then wins HOH. Just so he can buy enough time for Natalie and Lydia to get the boot. Then maybe Kevin can get HOH and get rid of Russell, or they can get rid of Kevin and then it's at the point where Russell would understand if they got him out. He just wants to get to final four and roll the dice. Getting rid of him now is stupid, on the off chance Lydia, Natalie or Kevin get HOH then J&J&M are screwed.

I agree, if Russle wins HOH and puts up Kevin and Lydia, it will show Jeff and Jordan that he's still on the team.

yeah what was that all about when Jesse used to squirril his food in his cheeks, never seen anything like it. It also grosses me out how just because you body build that Jesse(moreso than Russell) was consatantly feeding face, it was disgusting. In the beginning Russ did the same thing, but not so much now. I know they are bored, but the constant feeding is gross to me.

Here is hoping like hell that nat or lydia do not win the pov comp, that kevin doesn't win and take lydia off (don't think he'd do that anyway) and that jordan tells everyone she wants nat voted out and nat goes out the door thursday. Next I hope that the big lie is found out and kevin is out the door next.

OMG Why did Michelle lie about what Russell said? He didn't say that and she was like oh wait I just remembered he did......seriously people! It is like she never knows how to react! But then when she said she didn't think Russell said that to her, Jeff turned his head like he didn't believe her. He did say maybe Kevin is lieing.....but then went back to poor Michelle. That was good Natalie came up with that.....seeds of doubt.

I hope Nat goes home and then Kevin and then Lydia......then it will be play for yourself.

michele is playing with fire but if russ holds his tounge she made a slick move there. if j/j/r/m are in fact final 4 and the lie isnt discovered russ will be j/j target and jeff will be russ's target. slick but we all know how bad russ is about shooting his mouth off and jeff already has the thought it was all a lie and michele just played along.

It really could be a Michelle and Jordan final 2.....the boys will be fighting to get the other out! I haven't seen Jeff or Jordan stare at the photo wall.....that will be the next HOH I think. Maybe something to do with that video smashup CBS was asking people to send in??

Does anyone else think the POV might be live on Thursday? I would have thought it would have already been set up at least if it was today.

I read on another site that when Lydia got up this morning she told Nat and Kevin that there was no Pov comp today....so, idk...seems likely now that BB will stick with the original Pov comp they had planned for the DE on Thursday.

I was wondering also about the POV being played to day, at this point you wouldn't think they would have time it edit it for tonight. Maybe they are going to take a lot of time to explain Chi and her departure. Maybe even warning her in the DR. During BBAD last night Jor and Nat were at the hot tub, and Nat said there was only 4 weeks left, and it was suppose to end on Sunday. She said BB was only 10 weeks long, even through there have been seasons that lasted longer. Any thoughts Yana, do they still need to do a DE?

Hey Guys!!! Can be 100% positive but I work with a guy who is friends with Ronnie and he said that the producers of BB called Ronnie yesterday...but he couldn't give any other info....he also said that Ronnie was furious about the whole Chima thing!!! You don't think they would let him back in the house???? Please God NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Archived