Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas

Dade

Melissa.jpg

Melissa Joan Hart

PROFESSION:

Actor, Producer, Director

BACKGROUND:

We've been watching this talented beauty on stage, screen and TV ever since she was a little girl. As much as we loved her as a child, we're glad she's all grown up and taking her talents to the DWTS stage!

Known for her starring roles in the television series Clarissa Explains It All and Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, 1990's teen sensation Melissa Joan Hart literally made a big splash into acting at age 4 in a commercial for "Splashy" the bathtub doll.

She successfully made the transition from teen star to accomplished actor, director and producer. She starred in the film Drive Me Crazy alongside Entourage's Adrian Grenier as well as the ABC Family Original Movie Holiday in Handcuffs opposite Dancing with the Stars alumni Mario Lopez, which was the highest rated program in the history of the network. Her latest project, the ABC Family Original Movie My Fake Fianc

could be a good dancer i think she will last past week four

• 3 weeks later...

not bad high 7 a bit stiff on turns

I think MJH has potential. I do see a serious work ethic in that she isn't a quitter. It doesn't come naturally to her so it will be fun to watch her progress week after week. She has the potential to do very well in the show.

7 was a bit behind in footwork at first but caught on towards the end. i always like the jive fun dance

her best dance yet 6ish for me. a bit dry in parts seem unsure of herself

I liked it, but yeah, she lost the performance mode a couple of times. Her facial expressions would go all serious for a few seconds then she would turn the smiles back on. I thought Carrie was a bit hard on her though.

8 getting more confident. footwork could be a more quicker at times sometimes she lags a tad behind mark

yeah especially that 10

I think she totally deserved it. I think she's going to have to fight for F3, but she is still a contender (or should be). I really was energized by her dance last night, which is a first for her. It definitely was a breakout performance by her. If she keeps it up, we could see an interesting changeup in the F3.

Courtesy of; TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

Melissa Rycroft Diagnosed with Swine Flu

Oct 16, 2009 10:58 AM ET by Gina DiNunno

Former Bachelor star and Dancing with the Stars contestant Melissa Rycroft has the swine flu.

"I am indeed recovering from a bout of the H1N1 flu virus," the 26-year-old told US Weekly. "Like most people who become infected, I thought I had a mild case of the common flu, but when my symptoms exacerbated, I immediately went to the hospital where I was diagnosed with H1N1 and given the proper medications to cure the infection."

Despite the hysteria created by the virus, Rycroft stresses that beating the bug isn't difficult if proper measures are taken.

"I want to stress to people how easy it is to battle this flu when you take the proper steps, such as seeking the care of a doctor," she said. "I'm a clear case [demonstrating] that by paying diligent attention to your health, it's easy to overcome this illness and be healthy again."

I didn't care for Melissa Joan Hart's dance last night. I don't think she gave it her all. Seemed like she was doing a practice or something. Her turn to leave the show will be soon if she doesn't step it up.