Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer

Dade

Mark.jpg

Mark Dacascos

PROFESSION:

TV host, Kung Fu champion, actor

BACKGROUND:

Can The Chairman cha-cha his way into the championships, or will he have to return to Kitchen Stadium empty handed?

Famously known as "The Chairman" and the host of Food Network's Iron Chef America, Dacascos is also a champion martial artist and actor. And it's no surprise that Mark is world renowned in Kung Fu

i never heard of him so he will probably be one of the first to go

• 4 weeks later...

7 for me but has some rough edges

good solid 8

'DWTS' Dancer Lacey Schwimmer Injured

Posted on PopEater on Tuesday, September 29

lacey-schwimmer1.jpg

Lacey Schwimmer

"Dancing With the Stars" Professional Lacey Schwimmer hurt her hip during rehearsals on Monday, September 28, RadarOnline.com reports. According to Radar, Schwimmer must undergo three weeks of physical therapy to heal the injury after she "severely strained" her hip flexors and abductors.

The young dancer will receive stem shock therapy for her treatment, but plans to continue performing on the popular dance show. Stem shock treatment uses tiny waves of electricity to treat the damaged muscles. Those muscle groups serve to flex the hip and pelvic regions, and lift them away from the body.

Schwimmer plans to dance like a trooper throughout. She dances with "Iron Chef America" Chairman Mark Dacascos. "I'm doing OK, in a lot of pain, but hey that's a dancer's life," Schwimmer said in a statement. "Thanks for all your positive thoughts!"

lol when i saw this thread bump, i knew it had to be bad news

which it is

too much lacey for me not enough of mark really dancing 6