Kathy Ireland and Tony Dovolani

Dade

Kathy.jpg

Kathy Ireland

PROFESSION:

Model, actor, author, Sunday School teacher and CEO of Kathy Ireland Worldwide

BACKGROUND:

Would you ever guess that this famous bikini beauty runs a billion dollar business? We're anxious to see if she can match her success in business on the floor of the Dancing with the Stars set!

Kathy is the CEO of Kathy Ireland Worldwide, a $1.4 billion design empire celebrated by Forbes, Newsweek and the Wall Street Journal. Now a wife, mother of three, Sunday school teacher and author, she has recently published the book Real Solutions for Busy Moms: Your Guide to Success and Sanity.

This supermodel-turned-super-mogul has been featured in Sports Illustrated's annual Swimsuit Issue for 13 consecutive years. She also appeared in numerous television and movie roles including Melrose Place, Side Out, Mr. Destiny, National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1, Once Upon a Christmas, Mom and Dad Save the World and Necessary Roughness.

Kathy has been recognized by UCLA as one of the Top Ten Women's Health Advocates in America for her humanitarian work with non-profits, such as Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation, Feed the Children, and the Alliance for Christian Education.

tony.jpg

Tony Dovolani

CELEBRITY PARTNER: Kathy Ireland

BACKGROUND:

Be still our beating, ballroom-dancing hearts

probably last to midseason

lol, why does she bother you Joy?

I think I like her. I don't know much about her, but I like her furniture collection. It's nice to see that she also has more going for her than her looks and that she teaches Sunday school.. just like a regular person. I've read on Twitter that Liz Taylor is most looking forward to seeing her dance.

• 4 weeks later...

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Dancing With The Stars: Kathy Ireland Injures Leg

September 18, 2009 11:17:43 by Britteny Elrick

So much for fun in the sun. Last Sunday, Kathy Ireland

5 the connection with the dance wasnt there

I'm not sure what to think of Kathy Ireland. I actually used to own her aerobics video. I loved it because it was meant for people with no rhythm. I don't know if she is capable of getting better week by week as she truly seems to have two left feet.

If Tony can get her to dance well, he is a God among men. I do hope that she lasts at least one more week and we still see the departure of Macy Gray.

i was thinking her or debi would leave first but i overlooked they had popular pros as there partners

seem like a simple routine not enough content for me boring routine 6

should be one of the possibilities to go

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Dancing With The Stars: Kathy Ireland And Tony Dovolani Exit Interview

October 2, 2009 03:15:40 by Britteny Elrick

It