Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough

Dade

Joanna.jpg

Joanna Krupa

PROFESSION:

Actor, Model

BACKGROUND:

It's about to get hot on the dance floor in Season 9 of DWTS, and it's not just because of the extreme workout the contestants are getting!

One of the "Sexiest Women in the World" according to Maxim magazine and E!, Joanna Krupa was born in Poland and raised in Chicago. Her exotic looks and diverse talents have made her one of the most requested models in the world. JoJo's ad for PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign became a world-wide phenomenon.

Her film and TV credits include Six Days in Paradise, Ripple Effect, Las Vegas and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Most recently she competed in ABC's The Superstars teaming with Buffalo Bills NFL star Terrell Owens.

derek.jpg

Derek Hough

CELEBRITY PARTNER: Joanna Krupa

BACKGROUND:

For Derek, Dancing with the Stars is more than a competition

looks should keep her around

The models don't usually last that long. One reason, the guys that would vote for her based on looks, probably aren't watching or voting. And two, they don't have the name recognition.

I really dislike her. Like........a lot.

Watched her on superstars and at first ...you thinks he's super hot and also feel bad that Terrell Owens is her partner, but then you realize he comes off as a GOD for dealing w/her the way he did. ...and for him to come off that way is nearly impossible in my book. She is extremely rude, self-absorbed, and has no class in my book.

I hope she gets voted out quickly.

• 4 weeks later...

wow i didnt realize this was the chick that went off on terrell owens on superstar

small world

she will be tough to handle

best girl of night 9

finalist

She did great. I'm going to be curious to watch her relationship with Derek. If I'm correct, he was definitely attracted to her in the beginning of her rehearsals. If she is as self-absorbed and rude as previously mentioned, he will probably lose the attraction for her. That would affect the chemistry on the dance floor. So we shall see what happens.

6 for me i agree with judges her kicks were off and a bit short

6 she really think she is a better dancer then she really is. derek carried the routine

totally overscored she had no rhythm when performing that dance just seem to be randomly moving lol

len is a sucker for pretty girls

Haven't liked her since she was on the show in the Bahamas and Terral Owens was her partner. Both of them were so outrageously rude and ugly. I can't remember the name of the show but Maks and his partner won.

I wish by some miracle she would get voted off tonight. I'll bet her true personality will show then.