Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya

Dade

Chuck.jpg

Chuck Liddell

PROFESSION:

Mixed Martial Artist and Ultimate Fighting Champion

BACKGROUND:

He may be a mean bruisin' machine, but will this Ultimate Fighter's skills help him to make high kicks on the dance floor?

Chuck Liddell is the face of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, and an icon of Mixed Martial Arts

this season rebel

i know he will be awkward with his dance movement

but as a mma fan i hope he goes at least a few weeks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As long as he enjoys himself, BBin Savannah, we will enjoy him a lot more.

BTW this is the first time I have ever DVR'd this show and watched on a regular basis. Is there ever any nastiness/competition between these dance teams? Guess BB has spoiled me for most other reality shows.

Len,

I've only been watching a few seasons myself but I have never seen any nastiness between the competitors. They are always complimenting each other.

Funny though that you brought that up. I was watching Biggest Loser and thought that this group is a very nice encouraging group compared to the past couple seasons. Especially the season with Hebba and Vicki.

DWTS is usually very good natured. There is no huge "monetary" reward at the end that these people are desperate to get. Most of them are just looking for the exposure or they are fans of the show and want to see if they can do it.

With regards to Biggest Loser, there is a cash prize at the end... so they start out nicely because they're just thinking about finally losing weight. But it inevitably breaks down later on when they start seeing dollar signs and continue to see others leaving before them.

he had an awkward base but 5 for effort

He's going to be the thorn in my side. It pains me to watch him dance. I'm just not that amused. I'm glad that Kathy left first, but... he's going to be my this year's Ty Murray. Couldn't stand watching Ty last year either.