Ashley Hamilton and Edyta Sliwinska

Dade

Ashley.jpg

Ashley Hamilton

PROFESSION:

Actor, Songwriter and Comedian

BACKGROUND:

This fall we get to watch Ashley Hamilton follow in the footsteps of his famous father, George Hamilton, who was a contestant on Dancing with the Stars during Season 2.

A multi-talented multi-hyphenate, Ashley has tackled the worlds of film, music, stand-up comedy and television. He's written tunes for such top pop artists as Meredith Brooks, Sugar Ray, Robbie Williams and Hillary Duff.

Ashley has also made numerous television and film appearances as an actor, including a starring role in the soap Sunset Beach and guest appearances on Meet the Family and Oz. Once chosen as one the 50 most beautiful men in the world by People Magazine, he most recently has been performing stand-up comedy at The Laugh Factory, The Hollywood Improv, The Comedy Store, and Room 5 in Los Angeles.

edyta.jpg

Edyta Sliwinska

CELEBRITY PARTNER: Ashley Hamilton

BACKGROUND:

Edyta, who is known as much for her daring costumes as her dance moves, is the only professional dancer to appear on all eight seasons of Dancing With The Stars occasionally against her husband, Alex Mazo, winner of the first season of Dancing With The Stars.

In 2000, Edyta left her native Poland to pursue her dream of becoming a world famous Latin dancer. She settled in San Franciso and partnered with Alex Mazo. Together, they won first place in the 2001 International Grand Ball and the 2001 Holiday Ball. The sacrifices she and her family made definitely paid off!

After five years as dance partners, Edyta found herself competing against Alex on the first season of Dancing With The Stars. The competition obviously hasn't hurt their chemistry; they were married in 2007. She has travelled with the Dancing With The Stars tour and was also featured in the fiction section of the Dancing With The Stars book.

Performing has sparked Edyta's interest in acting. With guest starring roles in popular TV shows, her talent in dance must be spilling over. "This is something that besides dancing I enjoy most. I know getting into acting is very tough, but if I have a little chance to do it,I''m really happy and I really have a great time doing it."

ACHIEVEMENTS:

Emerald Ball Latin Amateur Champion

1st Place - 2001 International Grand Ball (San Francisco)

1st Place - 2001 Holiday Ball (Las Vegas, Nevada)

PRIOR CELEBRITY PARTNERS:

Lawrence Taylor

Jeff Ross

Jason Taylor

Cameron Mathison

John Ratzenberger

Vincent Pastore

Joey Lawrence

George Hamilton

Evander Holyfield

ABC

looks will keep him around

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

watching monday night football so i missed his routine

no shocker he left 1st

i had no clue who he was

Cries for Edyta.

Ashley used to hang out with the Paris Hilton crowd. He is one of those childs of famous people that just wasw known for the party circuit. I think he does some acting now. I think he was also in rehab a couple times but has been cleaned up for years.