Should Michele Get to Make a Replacement Nomination?

hould Michele Get to Make a Replacement Nomination?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. hould Michele Get to Make a Replacement Nomination?

• Yes, it's Chima's fault she's out
    • No, they should have a new HOH competition

no

chima was probably her target anyway

to be fair to all parties just let her play in next hoh

problem solved

case closed

LOL Seems I'm the only one to have voted NO so far.

This morning, after reading the news, I thought Michele should be allowed to nominate another person, and they play the week out.

But, BB should just do an HOH comp today and start the whole process over again and have a regular eviction on Thursday.

LOL Seems I'm the only one to have voted NO so far.

i voted no

i am not afraid :food-smiley-005: to admit it

The thing is, what if someone who wasn't on the block DOR'd? Wouldn't they just continue to play the week out?

And what if Chima really wasn't Michele's target? Since this happened before POV it can be argued that Michele never completed her reign as HOH.

Exactly, Michelle told Lydia this morning that the noms had the chance to get themself off the block and no one knows what her real plan might have been.

I don't like either options. I say no, she shouldn't make a replacement nominee. But no, there shouldn't be another HOH competition either. Just leave it be. Chima was probably going to be evicted anyhow, let's just say Thursday came early. On Thursday they should still go on with a "DE" even though Chima wasn't techinally evicted. It can still be like a fast forward.

Michelle made great noms already. Chima couldn't handle it, that's why she's gone. I consider it a job well done by Michelle. Regardless of how the end result happened, it's still what we (and likely they) wanted anyhow. The "how" doesn't matter at this point, just that it happened.

ETA because I just read the post above me

Exactly, Michelle told Lydia this morning that the noms had the chance to get themself off the block and no one knows what her real plan might have been.
: If she didn't want to risk these people leaving, she wouldn't have put them up. The fact she nominated both of them denotes that it wouldn't be a big loss to her if one of them left, otherwise she wouldn't have risked it.

i voted no

i am not afraid :food-smiley-005: to admit it

Yeah, I see that now. You posted right before I posted mine, so I didn't see it before.

I'm surprised there hasn't been much talk about it on the feeds. BB nor the HGs know what's going to happen.

i say yes. what happened is completely chima's fault thereby should not punish j/j/m/r. for a moment lets say jeff behaved this way and got removed from the house,should michele automatically get an extra hoh to balance the loss of a team member? i know everyone will say no to that .well in essence that is what we are dealing with here.michele won hoh fair and square and should be able to have 2 up just as it wouldnt be fair to say nat is the only one up so have to vote her out.

bottom line this is chima's fault, no one elses and it just so happened to hurt her team. the way they reacted to being on the block so be it and hopefully we can get nat out also and make this a great week.

Chima was on the block and is now gone. You could call it an eviction.

BB's smartest ove is to have a new HOH comp as to not rattle any feathers.

But obviously, BB is strill trying to figure things out, as the HGs are doing NOTHING on the feeds.

Chima was on the block and is now gone. You could call it an eviction.

BB's smartest ove is to have a new HOH comp as to not rattle any feathers.

But obviously, BB is strill trying to figure things out, as the HGs are doing NOTHING on the feeds.

I say rattle the feathers Lala! I wouldn't rearrange a program just because of some spoil sport. That would only give her actions legitimacy. Put up another nom and get on with the program. Maybe just not worry about a fast forward. Just one more eviction this week. (hope it's that little b***** Nat)

no

chima was probably her target anyway

to be fair to all parties just let her play in next hoh

problem solved

case closed

i agree....but it is a tough call...i think the game has to run it's natural course, if that makes sense...it should be in the rulebook & if that's the case then someone just go ask Nat.

Having been against Chima & group, I still don't understand how it would "hurt" Michele to consider this her eviction. I could understand if someone who wasn't on the block had left but she already got to pick her 2 people, used her HOH power and now, 1 is gone.

I couldn't vote because I think.....YES, it IS Chima's fault she's out but NO there should not be another HOH comp 'till Thurs., as planned. On Thurs, new HOH,nom,POV,eviction.........second HOH. Allow the HGs to chill out the rest of the week (boring, I know) but I would rather see the excitment of the 2 HOH on Thurs. since we can't see 2 evictions. They can't let 3 people go this week unless they bring someone in. If they do,Then it's a whole new game.

No ... she's gone make it a single eviction and move on... AG brought her in knowing she was a possible loose cannon. I didn't like her but I feel sorry for her she has issues that should be addressed, and not as amusement for the masses (AG has taken BB to a real low and I won't miss her ass either)

She brought in two women with some serious drama in their lives not knowing how they could handle the challange Well now we know.

CHIMA...get help.

I believe the best route to take would be for Michelle to live out her week as HOH. In place of the POV as we already have an evicted HG, hold a super luxury contest for super prizes( Car, Boat, Exotic Vacation, Cash, etc...) and then just play the game out.

Run a Rapid fire double HOH on Thursday, allowing Michelle to compete.

Give America one vote(Chima's vote) for the winner and be done with it. This takes care of the missing seventh vote.

Monk

No ... she's gone make it a single eviction and move on... AG brought her in knowing she was a possible loose cannon. I didn't like her but I feel sorry for her she has issues that should be addressed, and not as amusement for the masses (AG has taken BB to a real low and I won't miss her ass either)

She brought in two women with some serious drama in their lives not knowing how they could handle the challange Well now we know.

CHIMA...get help.

Agree. I wish AG would go too.

I want Natalie, Michelle, and Russ to go. I'm hoping Kev can pull through this drama. I like him.

seem like they are playing hoh today

Archived