• Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Russell
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite houseguest?

• Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Russell

Who is your favorite and least favorite houseguest at this point in the game? Has your opinion changed over the 6 weeks?

Week 1 results: 143 votes

Favorites - Jeff in 1st place with 31.47 % and Michelle in 2nd with 17.48%, #rd was a 3 way tie between Casey, Jordan, and Kevin with 9.09%.

Least Favorite - Jesse took 1st place with 43.36% and Russell in 2nd with 18.88 %, Natalie took 3rd with 10.49%.

Week 2 results: 164 votes (this week we allowed more than one choice)

Favorites - Jeff with 38.8 %, Jordan in second with 18%, Casey with 14.22 %, and Laura with 11.37%

Least Favorites - Ronnie took the lead with 26.78%, followed by Chima 14.64%, then in a close 3rd is Jesse with 14.23%, and finally Lydia beat Russell for fourth place with 13.81%. (Russell only had 12.97%)

Week 3 results: 145 votes

Favorites - Jeff continued in 1st place with 57.93 %, Jordan in 2nd with 20.69%, and 3rd went to Casey went 7.59%.

Least favorite - Jesse in 1st with 42.76%, 2nd is Natalie 21.38%, and in 3rd it is Ronnie with 15.86%.

Week 4 results: 135 votes

Favorites - Jeff really took the lead this week with 66.67% of the vote. Jordan with 18.52% of the vote. And way behind but in 3rd is Michelle with 5.93%.

Least Favorite - Jesse was out in front with 52.59%. Natalie came in 3rd at 21.48% with Ronnie a close 3rd at 18.52%.

Week 5 results: 146 votes

Favorites - Jeff was the overwhelming favorite with 75% of the votes. Jordan had 16 % and Michelle came in 3rd with 6%. (No surprise that Chima, Natalie, and Lydia had no votes for being favorite)

Least Favorite - Natalie took the front with 48% of the vote followed of course by Jesse with 35%. 3rd place was Chima with 12%.

fav good gameplay

least fav producers interference

I've got a new fav and least fav this week. :animated_bouncy:

Jeff

Chima

Jeff continues to be my favorite by far. And I am glad to see he is finally playing the game.

Least favorite is Chima. What a B****.

Fav-Jordan

LEast Fav-Chima (although Lydia could be there, too)

I like Jordan. I don't mind the laying low strategy either. I also think that she understands the social aspect of the game. She's saying things she needs to say and (almost always) keeps her mouth shut when necessary. I wish she could win a competition. I'm also beginning to see Michelle as being more of a game player than I originally thought.

Chima is just too hateful.

Please see the new poll - Week 6 part 2 Favorite and Least Favorite houseguest.

(since Chima was evicted)