2. 2. Second Nominee

• Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Natalie
    • Russell

I truly think Michele will protect J/J, as she said all last week that she's with them 100%. I don't think Jeff using the power will change her mind, as getting Jessie out helped Michele.

I don't know how strong Michele is with this 'girl' alliance. I don't think she'll nominate Chima, as they seemed to become close last week.

I think Kevin, Lydia, Natalie and Russell are in danger this week.

Does anyone think Chima and her crew will get into Michele's head?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not really sure who she'll pick. She's playing both sides. She might play it safe and pick one from each side....maybe.

I think Chima and her minions will try VERY hard to get into her head.

i agree j/j are safe

well jordan i know is safe for a few more weeks

the girl alliance may be creeping up in her thoughts because its clear as day russell and jeff are together

idk if she has the balls to put russell straight up

so maybe a lydia and kevin nom if pov gets used bd russell

honestly i have no clue with michelle she is a true wildcard

I hope she puts up Chima and Russell and uses GNat as a replacement. No way of really telling what she will do. She has been back and forth this whole game.

I have the worst feeling that Jeff will go home this week followed by Kevin or Lydia.

I think Chima and her minions will try VERY hard to get into her head.

They are already planning it, for sure............Jordan needs to move into HOH with her...........or, Jeff, she seems to have a thing for Jeff, he needs to milk it!

They are already planning it, for sure............Jordan needs to move into HOH with her...........or, Jeff, she seems to have a thing for Jeff, he needs to milk it!

I agree. All three should sleep in the HOH bed together, with Michele in the middle, as she'd enjoy that the most.

whats up mikeinorlando long time dont see?

I just posted this in Michele thread...then saw poll here...so this is a duplicate post...

I really don't know who Michele will nom...except I know she won't nom Jeff. (she luvs him.... :love: )

I'm gonna guess she puts up Russell and Lydia...it's a safe move. She'll ruffle the least amount of feathers this way...and maintain good relationships with J/J and with C/N....and continue to sit smack dab in the middle of them all.

it seem the pour water on her thing is still on her mind

may play a role in her decision

whose idea was that?

I'd love for her to nominate Chima and Natalie, but like everyone has said, Michelle has been playing both sides so who knows. As long as J/J are safe I don't care who she nominates. Most likely, if she continues to play both sides then she'll nominate Russ/Lydia; If one comes down in that scenario I can see Natalie going up.

Russell leaving this week only benefits the other side, as they don't lose a member. Michele needs to get out one of Chima's crew, otherwise, it will be 4-2 playing in the HOH next week. Michele needs to take her chance with keeping Russell.

looks like that maybe her best move

only thing is really in next hoh comp it will be 2-3 because jordan really sucks

i still dont see anyone there that would take her to final two

she is on an island

^^^ Russ is on an island too...He and Michele really should form an alliance. I know they've tried...and failed miserably...but they really need each other right now as far as the game is concerned, and should put their differences aside. I don't think Russ is stable enough to do that though...he's really a loose cannon.

I'm starting to think that maybe Michele will (or should) put up Lydia and Kevin (rather than Russ like I've been thinking) ...She can still maintain her middle of the house strategy that way. Kevin should be the target because he is so close to Chima...do a bit of damage to that side without really picking a side. She can use the excuse that she's putting up a strong pair.

Hi ImIn!!!

I'm not sure she should do that. I think that excuse would be used against her from the other side because Jeff/Jordan are a stronger pair than Kevin/Lydia, he didn't even use the POV on her. Jeff would have NEVER done that to Jordan

What she will do? I have no idea. If Jeff and Jordan can get into her ear then she may put up Chima & Natalie.

She needs to make this strategic and not personal. Yes, Russell is the obvious choice based on personal reasons, but you want to keep a target in the game, someone who is disliked. Plus this is still a numbers game at this point, and she has to know she's expendable to K/L/C/N.

Archived