America's Next Top Model

Dade

Meet the Models

ASHLEY

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois (currently Brooklyn, New York)

Height: 5'6"

BIANCA

Hometown: Columbia, South Carolina (currently Washington, D.C.)

Height: 5'7"

BRITTANY

Hometown: Livermore, California (currently Santa Clara, California)

Height: 5'5"

COURTNEY

Hometown: Plantation, Florida (currently Fort Lauderdale, Florida)

Height: 5'4"

ERIN

Hometown: Kenosha, Wisconsin (currently Spring Grove, Illinois)

JENNIFER

Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (currently New York, New York)

KARA

Hometown: Fort Wayne, Indiana (currently Chicago, Illinois)

LAURA

Hometown: Stanford, Kentucky

LISA

Hometown: Queens, New York

LULU

Hometown: Brooklyn, New York

NICOLE

Hometown: Louisville, Colorado

RACHEL

Hometown: Woodland, California

RAE

Hometown: Rochester, Minnesota

SUNDAI

Hometown: Bakersfield, California

Height: 5'3"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having a difficult time keeping my 'reality' straight. With them canning Paulina from this show, and Paula from AI, there have been talk of guest judges. And none of it good for either show! Or maybe some of them were going to be judges for Project runway -- I'm so confused.

But Kim Kardasian, and Posh Spice? Does anyone want to hear what these women have to say about anything, ever? I don't care which show they might be a guest judges for-----just NO!

Gee, maybe they will get Kate Gosselin, and her lovely :wacko: chicken butt hair, to judges that hair styling reality competition show-- sorry can't remember the name. It had Jacklyn Smith.

ANTM is going to be even tougher to watch -- but I'll be watching-- without Paulina. Especially with lame guest judges. Ack-- Paris Hilton -- you know she'll turn up somewhere as a guest judge. NOOOO!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm glad the religious chick is gone. What was with that anyhow? Why did she dropped out? I missed it while going to the bathroom.

I love Nicole's look, though she is quite odd. I kind of wonder if she has Aspergers or something..

Bianca wasn't at all what I expected. I thought she'd be nicer. Turns out she's a mega b*tch and chronic complainer.

Rae was great. I like how positive she is even after her tramatic experience. Beautiful photo too.

Tyra's project for the season though: Sundai, hands down.

Yup -- Sundai was Tyra's Oprah moment. 'I picked you'. And all the other stuff she said when she called her name.

I missed the part where they said the religious chick would not be participating, and they brought Lisa back. All I heard mentioned was something during the judging, where they said something about it not working out for one of the models, so Lisa got another chance. Don't know any details though.

And it looks like Tyra found a new favorite thing to do to these girls. How many got their eyebrows bleached? Had she ever done that before? I guess she couldn't shave anyone's head, since she already had one bald chick. Hence the eyebrow bleaching?

Did they perm Nicole's hair? I know her hair was already curly, but it seemed much more so. Or did they just add extensions?

The French thing is already tres annoying.

The cycle 13 collection? She refers to them now as a collection? Nah... that's not creepy at all.

When the girls were headed to their makeovers one of them mentioned that Amber wasn't there and then no more was said until they got to the salon. Then Tyra told them that Amber had to drop out for personal reasons and that Lisa was taking her place and Lisa walked out of a door in the salon and nothing more was ever said about Amber- at least that's how I remember it. My thinking is that Amber was just too crazy even for a reality show and she did or said something that caused her to be asked to leave.

I think this is going to be a great season. I have a lot of faves and don't see anyone that I really dislike.

And this season premiere was much better than the past few. Tyra really toned it down. No horrible costumes on the J's or Tyra or big song and dance numbers during the first episode. Maybe they heard all the complaints!!

Very sad to see Rachel leave soo soon. I thought she was going to go far in this show.

I definitely like how Tyra is becoming more involved with the girls. I hope this is consistant throughout the season.

This photo shoot was not that great, with the horrible wigs and the bold makeup.. I just didn't think the photos came out that well.

But I figured those two girls would be in the bottom 2 and think they made the right choice.