Wednesday, August 12th

erinjs

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Chima is just so blinded by her hate for Russell that she doesn't see anything else. They also think that they are the only ones that can do the scheming... I don't think that they would ever think Jordan would think it best to get Jessie out for the sake of winning the game or even J/J think knows they gotta brake that crew up to succeed.

is it me but does it not feel dead around here

a lot of regulars dont post

i am bored myself of this season

i wonder if this will be the final season of bb

even with jeff superpopular hg still in the game it just feels dead

i know its dead because few threads are closed , few thread merge etc....

OMG, what happened...why are they so happy? I stepped away for a few minutes and they are all dancing around!!

There having a party tonight. Have nots can eat and drink.

Ok, I heard them say it's a half way party. Wonder when they are going to tell them that they are taping 41/2 hours early tomorrow? They will have to know something is up!

LMFAO...Kevin said he's going to eat until he vomits....LOL!

Wonder when they are going to tell them that they are taping 41/2 hours early tomorrow? They will have to know something is up!

That's the second time I've heard mention of that. Is tomorrow's show not live?

They are calling it a half way party and start of the jury, it's just strange to me that one of the ladies commented the other night that their birthday was coming up and that BB told them no parties for special occasions period... Why then are they doing this one???

Archived