PoV - Week 5

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think Lydia needs to stay on the block, to ensure Kevin's vote. If Lydia remains on the block come Thursday, Jeff's smartest move is to remove whoever is up against Lydia and put Jess/Nat. This way, he has the votes, for sure, to get that person out.

If I were Jeff, when replacing noms with Jess and Nat on live show Thursday I would say, "As winner of Coup d'Etat, I am required to put up the two most hated people in this house, Nat and Jess..." Later he could explain to N or J, whoever remains in house, he had to adhere to America's wishes...

Also, Chima says she will pitch a fit, get penalty nom, etc.

jessie game is over

again if he was thinking he would have got chima to put him up on the block so he would have got a shot to play in pov

Later he could explain to N or J, whoever remains in house, he had to adhere to America's wishes...

Yep, he can tell them that production showed him what percentage of vote all the housseguest received and that Jesse & Nat were at the very bottom. They'd never know he was lying!

chima cant vote

That is right, chima can't vote and jeff couldn't vote either except in case of a tie....giving Jeff the tie breaking power normally reserved for HOH. But there will be five HGs allowed to vote...so a tie would be impossible...If Jeff and Nat were on the block, then Jordan, Lydia, Kevin, Michele and Rusell would be voting...

If Kevin won, would he go against Chima to take Lydia off?

After reading what Lydia told him last night about her not putting up Jesse, I think he would throw it today so he wouldn't have to make the decision.

Lydia says if she stays again... (missed) Kevin asks if Lydia would put Jessie up and she says nope and Kevin says Jess would put Lydia up and she says it doesn't matter. She goes to tell him something and says it needs to stay between them. Kevin isn't sure he wants to hear it then and Lydia says it will be an 'ah ha' moment for Kevin.

Lydia tells him if she gets HOH next week, she'd put Chima and Nat up, and would want Chima out. She explains that Jess will vote to keep Nat, J/J will vote out Chima (over Nat... I don't know about that) and Kevin needs to vote out Chima, in which he rolls his eyes at Lydia. She wants Nat to stay and Kevin asks why and Lydia says b/c Nat hasn't nominated her but Chima has. (I guess Jessie nominating her doesn't piss her off.) Kevin is totally confused and asks why Lydia would want to keep someone that wants her out (Nat). Kevin is not pleased to hear Lydia's theories (I think they're pretty crazy, myself).

But there will be five HGs allowed to vote...so a tie would be impossible...If Jeff and Nat were on the block, then Jordan, Lydia, Kevin, Michele and Rusell would be voting...

But if Nat wins the POV and it's Lydia & Jeff on the block. Votes for Jesse to leave would be Jordan, Michelle and Kevin. Nat & Russ (cause he's a dumbass) for Jesse to stay. That's all he would need, right? And will Michelle vote for Jesse to leave?

Damn, I'm confusing myself...LOL!

I think it said whomever had the Coup de Twat would be the tiebreaker....not the HOH....someone can probably confirm this.

Yes, because if Jeff can vote then I'm not worried.

Now you're confusing me, Jammer... :animated_shocking:

But if Nat wins POV and is not on block, then Jesse might stay. That's the disadvantage of coup d'etat instant eviction...no campaigning...the advantage is no moaning and bitching by the two prima donna's Jess and Nat.

Wow, Natalie is up and ready to go, she really wants this POV bad! I know that Russell will be playing hard too.

I'm going to the grocery store when it starts so maybe it will make it go by faster...LOL!

Archived