Live Eviction Show Adventure

ZuZuMamou

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the great recap of your BB Live visit.

(lol... we're fortunate to have a Feed Updater be the 1st one to go.... we got all the juicy details blow for blow)

^_^ wonder when you watch the live show from now on .... you'll sit there doing all the stuff Eric told you to do

as you sit in your living room.....

and... I noticed that Julie's hair was EXTRA poofy Thurs. nite... it looked huge :excl:

sorry about the toothpaste

Wow ZuZu that was an amazing re-cap. Thank you sooo much for sharing... felt like I was right there with ya.

My daughter and I paused and looked for you every time they showed the audience. (I will admit though we were looking for that Morty's Blue blouse... tee hee)

Laughing at Slowpokes analogy of my recap, ha ha, the minute by minute updater syndrome did take over. There are a ton of other small details but Marty and the others here attending can fill them in with their experiences! erinjs - your time is coming soon!

Sorry to everyone looking for the blue shirt (my bad uvp), I was so disappointed but, life happens :)

vanna - there were no past season HG's in the audience when I was there, maybe the others will see someone and have hot off the presses info to tell us. Being so close to the house was the part I couldn't get over. They are just behind you, it literally took three seconds for Ronnie to walk out of the house to into the studio. I couldn't see anything but maybe if someone sits on the other side they'll get a peek. You'd think there's a double door to prevent it though. You can't hear the HG's at all and there are various times you can't make any noise because the sound of the audience gets back to them - but not many, they've got that place locked down! As for if you HAVE to clap for the evictee, well, no. They do ask you not to boo and such but they don't order you to clap. A lot of the audience clapped politely (and they did try to give the signal to raise the noise level) and that was that. When they explain to you about why they don't want booing and such you can understand it. You don't have to cheer like a maniac but opera clapping is acceptable. LOL

As for that in-line audience.... you better know your BB stuff. During the waiting (and it was about 2 hours altogether) they rehashed every season, every move and every possibility from season one right up to this week. It was like being here on this board with the strategizing and the plotting and the cliques of 'favourites'. It was one of the best parts of the whole experience.

I couldn't see anything but maybe if someone sits on the other side they'll get a peek. You'd think there's a double door to prevent it though.

There are two doors. The door they walk out of leads to a hallway and another door that leads to the studio. Someone can see inside the house when both doors are open and they are directly in front of it. I believe the inside of the house is lower than the studio though, which would make it harder.

I'm pretty sure the HGs can hear the cheering when the evictees first walk out before the door closes which is why they don't want any boos.

Marty and snancypants....wear bright green or orange or something easy to see lol...and yes we want reports

thinkblue69 (a chatter) missed last weeks show by only a few ppl and has tickets for the Aug 26 show...she suggests getting there about 2:00pm

hey ZuZuMamou...

question...Is there more audience in front of Julie (behind the cameras) or is the only live audience behind Julie where you were? If there is no audience in front of Julie...what is there...just cameras, monitors, director, staff, etc? Just curious what the part of the studio we don't see looks like...

:)

Marty...have you been practicing your smiling and clapping at the same time? :giggle:

Thanks for the blow by blow. I used to watch shows being recording over 25 years ago so I know it is different than you think it to be. I loved you gave details which I loved to read. I hope all those from Morty's who attend give us details of their day too. Sounds like you had a very exciting time. And what a week to be there to see Ronnie coming out. (His departure was so looked forward to by so many) Was the audience clapping more just a polite clapping for him compared to what we saw for the week before when Casey came out?

Thanks again.

The shirt I am planning on wearing is Burgandy and black pants. My hair is short and blondish! I am really excited. Going to a BB show is on my bucket list and those free tickets have already cost me a plane ticket, hotel, getting my hair done, 2 new outfits and I need new shoes! LOL My hubby is not feeling the "free" aspect of this event yet!

Marty and I have posted for several years together and never met - we are meeting 2 others from another site so this is going to be Marty and Snancy's Big Adventure!

YAY I am excited. ZuZu reading all this just makes me so much more excited! Thanks for sharing with us.

Marty, Snancy,

What a wonderful memory this will make. I am so happy for the two of you.

Have fun and do your best to leave poor Jeff alone.... It would be a shame to see the two of you chasing the poor boy all over the house and through the back yard. He'll need all of his strength if he is to win this thing. So, please stay in your seats when the door to the house opens and (Hopefully) Jessie comes slinking on in to talk to Julie for his SECOND eviction interview!

Your Ol' Pal

FeloniousMonk

Yes, get there by 2 for those going to the show.

No, Imin the only audience is what you see on camera around 100 people I think. It`s a big garage like door and some emergency exits, equipment, cameras etc in front of Julie. It is way smaller than you think it is.

I don`t want to give too many details so the others get a chance to post about their adventures too :)

The audience clapping was really polite. Much quieter than the week before. And the production crew did comment on it. But when Jeff uses that Coup Marty and snancypants - I think people will clap loudly just from glee of the surprise! You`re going to see an awesome show. Bring us details!

Clap and smile and look straight ahead when they go to commercial and you`ll look like pros! We`ll be watching and cheering you on! I look forward to hearing about your experience too!

thanks ZuZu...my curiosity is satisfied for the time being. :)

For some reason...I'm always just as interested in the stuff behind the scenes as what happens in view.

I'm sure the prompters, production crew, camera people, stage hands, and set are a BIG part of the whole

experience.

Makes this whole BB fascination we have even better :excl:

There's nothing like having the 'inside skinny' ........

and, hey Snancy... don't waste your money on new shoes --- no one will will pay a bit of attention to your feet ^_^

The shirt I am planning on wearing is Burgandy and black pants. My hair is short and blondish! I am really excited. Going to a BB show is on my bucket list and those free tickets have already cost me a plane ticket, hotel, getting my hair done, 2 new outfits and I need new shoes! LOL My hubby is not feeling the "free" aspect of this event yet!

Marty and I have posted for several years together and never met - we are meeting 2 others from another site so this is going to be Marty and Snancy's Big Adventure!

YAY I am excited. ZuZu reading all this just makes me so much more excited! Thanks for sharing with us.

Have a blast Sancy!!!

Laughing at Slowpokes analogy of my recap, ha ha, the minute by minute updater syndrome did take over. There are a ton of other small details but Marty and the others here attending can fill them in with their experiences! erinjs - your time is coming soon!

Sorry to everyone looking for the blue shirt (my bad uvp), I was so disappointed but, life happens :)

vanna - there were no past season HG's in the audience when I was there, maybe the others will see someone and have hot off the presses info to tell us. Being so close to the house was the part I couldn't get over. They are just behind you, it literally took three seconds for Ronnie to walk out of the house to into the studio. I couldn't see anything but maybe if someone sits on the other side they'll get a peek. You'd think there's a double door to prevent it though. You can't hear the HG's at all and there are various times you can't make any noise because the sound of the audience gets back to them - but not many, they've got that place locked down! As for if you HAVE to clap for the evictee, well, no. They do ask you not to boo and such but they don't order you to clap. A lot of the audience clapped politely (and they did try to give the signal to raise the noise level) and that was that. When they explain to you about why they don't want booing and such you can understand it. You don't have to cheer like a maniac but opera clapping is acceptable. LOL

As for that in-line audience.... you better know your BB stuff. During the waiting (and it was about 2 hours altogether) they rehashed every season, every move and every possibility from season one right up to this week. It was like being here on this board with the strategizing and the plotting and the cliques of 'favourites'. It was one of the best parts of the whole experience.

Wow thanks for ALL the info! I thought I hear some of the past house guest went to the BB live shows. Maybe they did more when they first started. I think if I was a past house guest I would want to go to them.

Archived