• Jeff
    • Jesse
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Russell
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite houseguest?

• Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jessie
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michele
    • Natalie
    • Russell

Who is your favorite houseguest? Your least favorite? Have you changed your mind since weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4?

Week 1 results: 143 votes

Favorites - Jeff in 1st place with 31.47 % and Michelle in 2nd with 17.48%, #rd was a 3 way tie between Casey, Jordan, and Kevin with 9.09%.

Least Favorite - Jesse took 1st place with 43.36% and Russell in 2nd with 18.88 %, Natalie took 3rd with 10.49%.

Week 2 results: 164 votes (this week we allowed more than one choice)

Favorites - Jeff with 38.8 %, Jordan in second with 18%, Casey with 14.22 %, and Laura with 11.37%

Least Favorites - Ronnie took the lead with 26.78%, followed by Chima 14.64%, then in a close 3rd is Jesse with 14.23%, and finally Lydia beat Russell for fourth place with 13.81%. (Russell only had 12.97%)

Week 3 results: 145 votes

Favorites - Jeff continued in 1st place with 57.93 %, Jordan in 2nd with 20.69%, and 3rd went to Casey went 7.59%.

Least favorite - Jesse in 1st with 42.76%, 2nd is Natalie 21.38%, and in 3rd it is Ronnie with 15.86%.

Week 4 results: 135 votes

Favorites - Jeff really took the lead this week with 66.67% of the vote. Jordan with 18.52% of the vote. And way behind but in 3rd is Michelle with 5.93%.

Least Favorite - Jesse was out in front with 52.59%. Natalie came in 3rd at 21.48% with Ronnie a close 3rd at 18.52%.

I still love Jeff and I am glad to see things start to change in his favor. Ronnie leaving....The Coup d'etat....

jeff percentages seem to be growing by the week

my fav hg good gameplay with no producers interference

my vote changed this week...

Favorite - Jordan...she's just so darn cute and lovable!

Least Favorite - Nastalie...she's just so darn disgusting and despicable!

Picking a least favorite is hard. I can't stand Jessie, Gnat and Chima equally. I would also like to see Lydia out of the house but she does not annoy as much as the first 3

You hit the nail right on the head with that one!

Still like the way russell is playing the game. He's adapts well. Hopefully he makes it by this week with a bit of Jeffs help.

Natalie is still at the bottom and I don't see her getting any higher anytime soon.

person I think will win is still michelle. she is very smart. just socially out of her comfort zone but getting better.

72% so far have Jeff as their favorite...Wow that is the largest percentage yet.

I first voted Jordan fav and Jessie least fav, after 5 days of Chima she is my least fav of all time!!!!

Exactly!!

I couldn't stand Chima the past three weeks so this week isn't any different.

Jeff will always be my number one unless he does something real stupid in that house like not use the power on Thursday. It's a golden opportunity and if anybody else had it they would use it too!

Archived