Jessie

CeCiMom

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like his days are number

chima winning hoh takes away a vote that maybe he could have got while on the block

but she would probably have voted to keep natalie anyway so moot point

only two chances of staying this week

1. he gets to play in pov and wins it

2. jeff chickens out and doesnt use it

if he is smart and figures out jeff has the coupe he would tell chima to put him so he gets a shot to play in pov

then it becomes win or go home

One of the really bad things about Chima winning is that we have to listen to him and the brat blah, blah, blahing in Chima's ear all week..........you know that they're going to try to convince her to keep Russell (that's what's best for Jessie)..............I know it doesn't matter but I just don't look forward to the nonstop babble about it.

Jessie is blowing a gasket and furious that Kevin had the nerve to be in the room with himself, Natalie and Russell.

I can't wait for Jessie to go home.

looks like his days are number

chima winning hoh takes away a vote that maybe he could have got while on the block

but she would probably have voted to keep natalie anyway so moot point

only two chances of staying this week

1. he gets to play in pov and wins it

2. jeff chickens out and doesnt use it

if he is smart and figures out jeff has the coupe he would tell chima to put him so he gets a shot to play in pov

then it becomes win or go home

That would be even worse.

Russell has already shared with J/J/M that the trick to Veto Comps is ensuring that the other guy doesn't win. Michelle has been playing that way in the last two and come up spades.

You don't ever want to rest your laurels on the Veto like that. Also with that nuggett out it's time to stop these stupid Veto selections and let the rest of the house play. That's how others figured out everyone elses gameplan and alliances. Base it on who is throwing those comps.

Notice that the seasons have gotten worse since they added the Veto Selections?

Jessie's ego would never have him volunteer himself to go on the block. It would be delightful to see the coup put him and Nat up together, my only regret is there wouldn't be a whole week to watch them squirm on the block.

I'd settle for the way they're squirming now and jessie and Nat being have-not's on top of it

Jessie is seriously stressing over the wizard power. He's whispering under his breath about the stupid power...LOL!! Stew dumbass stew!!!

this is normal mode for Jessie when he does not control everything. :hammer:

Help me out guys!! I watched BBAD and saw the meeting of Jessie/Gnat/Shitma/Rus in the HoH room. As a group, but w/Jessie leading the assult and General Gnat close at hand, were discussing how everyone kisses the butt of whoever the HoH is. Then they bridge into the subject of loyalty and I have seen 3 quotes in different areas of the comment Kevin made to Jesse. Kevin said,"why would I come up here and kiss your ass when you don't have the power."

IMHO I believe Kevin was following the train of thought from ass kissing power to Kevin approaching Jesse in the mini meeting. Kevin was saying he felt like there was this thing (Jesse's dislike of Keving) between them and he wanted to bridge that gap. Keving was trying to prove his sincerity by approaching the issue when Jesse didn't have the power. In that instance by Jesse not having power he would feel Kevin's motive was genuine. I felt Kevin was being sincere but it is being portrayed as if Kevin was brushing Jesse off saying he didn't need to talk to him.....only when he had the power. Maybe I am wrong but felt to me like Kevin was trying to open a dialog and clear up the misunderstanding as Kevin didn't even know

I really hope that it will be Jessie leaving on Thursday instead of Natalie. It will hurt both more if Natalie stays. If Jessie stays he won't care too much if Natalie leaves at least he's still in the game.

I'm loving it.

Hopefully Jessie doesn't win veto.

I'd love to see how aimless Natalie becomes once Jessie is gone. They'll all gang up against her without Jessie as her power supply.

She has been doing all of his dirty work, and it's pretty clear that on her own she'll become weak.

Her intimidating persuasive nature, is empty without Jessie.

She has been doing all of his dirty work, and it's pretty clear that on her own she'll become weak.

This is why I want Natalie to go home first. Jesse will have to do his own dirty work because Lydia's head is in Jesse's pants instead of the game.

I think she will do a Michele from Jessie's season. She will try to ramp up her bully act and try to get the house against Jeff for using the power. She will be screaming that it was unfair and she wouldn't have used it if she had it and on and on and on. I don't see her ever shuting up.

Archived