Monday, August 3rd

LenRay

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol, Russell is crying like a 10 year old girl to Chima in one end of the house. Says Kevin chestbumped him and it was a physical attack. Jordan hears him crying from the other half of the house and is laughing.

I am laughing right along with her...yet am sad too, BBAD ends in TEN MINUTES!!! waaaaaaaaahhh

Lol, Russell is crying like a 10 year old girl to Chima in one end of the house. Says Kevin chestbumped him and it was a physical attack. Jordan hears him crying from the other half of the house and is laughing.

you meant Ronnie was crying. :)

It was Ronnie not Russ...

I rewound my DVR & Ronnie stepped up into Kevins' face & Kevin stepped right back up to him. There WAS contact, but it was RONNIE who bumped into Kevin & then Kevin leaned into Ronnie forcing Ronnie to back up. Kevin did NOT chest bump Ronnie. Ronnie made initial contact. So if Kevin is to be penalized, Ronnie would have to be too. I am so sad...BBAD is over. Best.Night.Ever. EVER! WOOOHOOOOO LOL

Archived