Monday, August 3rd

LenRay

I thought they wanted Michelle in their alliance.............not a very nice way to treat a girl you're supposed to be "courting"!............oh, wait, it's Jesse, that's how he treats all girls...........like S***!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda wish Michelle would convincingly lie & tell 'Nast'alie, Jessi'ego' & Chimapet that she WILL vote to keep Ronnie. Just to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt to Russ, that those 3 are NOT in an alliance with him any longer when their 3 votes would be revealed at the elimination ceremony. Otherwise, I have a feeling the 3 muska'turds' will vote Ronnie out as a way of 'proving' to Russ they still have his back. blech

I kinda wish Michelle would convincingly lie & tell 'Nast'alie, Jessi'ego' & Chimapet that she WILL vote to keep Ronnie. Just to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt to Russ, that those 3 are NOT in an alliance with him any longer when their 3 votes would be revealed at the elimination ceremony. Otherwise, I have a feeling the 3 muska'turds' will vote Ronnie out as a way of 'proving' to Russ they still have his back. blech

I guarentee you that Gnatalie will be the one vote to evict Lydiot so they can blame Michelle.

That way they can try to keep up their lie about Michelle going to them to save Ronnie.

I like that Michelle thinks Chima is jealous of her & Russ.............I was a little scared last night that Chima could be the key (if there was one) to getting Michelle to change her vote...........now, that's less likely.

Is it just me or does Michele sound very "unconvincing" in defending herself to Russell against the lie Jesse/Nat/Chima concocted? She's telling the truth but I'm not sure she's convincing Russell of that. Surely Russell isn't stupid enough to fall for J/N/C's lie.

I have never seen a more schisty group then Jessie, Nat, Chima and Ronnie. The make up total lies and run to someone and pretend like they are sharing important information. They tell Russell that Michelle went to them and she wants to keep Ronnie. Russell is having a hard time believing Michelle when she says that she did not tell them that.

These people are sick sick sick.

Why why why are they trying so so so so hard to keep Ronnie? geeeeeez

The big problem is, Russell is not thinking rationally. He claims he is but he is paranoid. He's not as smart as he thinks he is. He also needs lessons from Dick Donato. Give stress don't get stressed.

hehehehehe...Jesse/Shat/Chimapet's lie is going to blow up in their faces. Michele confronted Jesse and told him lies were being spread and she wanted to speak with them and find out who was doing the lying. Jesse and Shat are panicky. Jesse just wants to admit it to Russell and take the fall for all. Nat is saying lie, deny, lie, deny. It's all going to come to a head. Hope it's tonight!!

hehehehehe...Jesse/Shat/Chimapet's lie is going to blow up in their faces. Michele confronted Jesse and told him lies were being spread and she wanted to speak with them and find out who was doing the lying. Jesse and Shat are panicky. Jesse just wants to admit it to Russell and take the fall for all. Nat is saying lie, deny, lie, deny. It's all going to come to a head. Hope it's tonight!!

Wow Go Michele! Do you know what time she approached them? I'm going to have to flashback.

Wow Go Michele! Do you know what time she approached them? I'm going to have to flashback.

It was right after she and Jordan worked out and she came in and showered then confronted him. Maybe around 7-7:30ish. She was nice to him and he just kinda laughed it off and changed the subject.

Archived