what were the prizes?

About 15 minutes ago, in the live feed, Jessie was talking with Natalie and was saying that he was disappointed that her Graduation Gift box had nothing in it.

About 15 minutes ago, in the live feed, Jessie was talking with Natalie and was saying that he was disappointed that her Graduation Gift box had nothing in it.

finally, a little BB justice

Actually it was not empty. It was full of air that had leaked out of Jessie's empty head. BB boxed it up for Natalie as a small token to remember Jessie by because if there is any justice in this world, he will get evicted this week.

:smilielol:

oh...this has just made my whole day! I didn't know until just now she got nothing (but Jessie's hot air) in her box! Plus, her being on slop and a Have Not...Perfect!!!

wow same lame prizes every time

I am surprised she has not had a pity party about it yet.

Jessie has brought up Kevin getting the $5,000 a number of times and is upset that no one seems to care about that. What a scumbag. He just wrote in his HOH blog that Casey shouldn't bring up that he got $2500! Both him and Pigpen girl have this attitude that they deserve to win everything and everyone else shold just be happy to let them have it.

Jessie has brought up Kevin getting the $5,000 a number of times and is upset that no one seems to care about that. What a scumbag. He just wrote in his HOH blog that Casey shouldn't bring up that he got $2500! Both him and Pigpen girl have this attitude that they deserve to win everything and everyone else shold just be happy to let them have it.

Yes they do.. and how they found another personality like Jessie (Natalie) I'll never know.

:smilielol:

oh...this has just made my whole day! I didn't know until just now she got nothing (but Jessie's hot air) in her box! Plus, her being on slop and a Have Not...Perfect!!!

she had a slop pass...hence the cheese tortilla

Archived