Friday July 31st

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will not be known to anyone who has the Coup except the one who won it.
Still that would not stop them from convincing jeff(provided he wins) that ronnie was definately going, so he would think in his mind he didn't need to use it. Therefore he would not use till the following week,because they would be sending one of the people he would use it on,and put UP to be evicted.

And TEFLON RON would escape again!

just sayin

Edit: I type way to slowwwww :animated_rotfl:

I think we find out AC on Thursday since voting ends Tuesday.

I think Lydia might go home this week. Natalie, Jessie, and Chima want her gone, and if they can get Michele Lydia's outta there.

I kind of hope Lydia takes herself off and Russell nominates Natalie. He can always use the excuse that she's just a pawn.

WORST SEASON EVER!!!!!

As much as I want to see Jeff and the gang do some damage they are all just too stupid to pull it off. You don't make deals in the endurance competitions or throw it. The second to last one standing ALWAYS GOES HOME!!!!

HELLO JEFF!!!!

Well Russ didnt nominate Jeff, he did keep his word.....

I think Ronnie will go home unless HE wins POV (unless then the magic power could boot him)....... Jessie & Nat are all talk & no action and will be too afraid to take him off (the other one of them could go up).................Jesse's already talking about cutting his losses and cutting Ronnie loose.........there's no loyalty among them............it's use, use, use, until you're useless..............and Ronnie has become useless.

I think Ronnie will go home unless HE wins POV (unless then the magic power could boot him)....... Jessie & Nat are all talk & no action and will be too afraid to take him off (the other one of them could go up).................Jesse's already talking about cutting his losses and cutting Ronnie loose.........there's no loyalty among them............it's use, use, use, until you're useless..............and Ronnie has become useless.

POV and HOH winners are automatically safe for the next two weeks. Those are the only ones who could survive the coupe the next two weeks besides the coupe winner!!!!!

I think Chima, Jessie, and Gnat are going to bully Michele into voting for Ronnie to stay. And I think Michele will fall for it.

I see Lydia leaving and causing a huge divide in the house.

At least the coup de'tat will liven things up. Can't wait to see Gnat and Jessie on the block.

If Jeff wins coup he should NOT use it this week. Lydia going home over Ronnie isn't a bad thing. It's just one less person on Jessie's side. Since he'll have the power for two weeks, he should save it, let the house vote out Lydia this week, then use it to put up two more of Jessie's pawns next week. Then, Lydia will be gone, someone else on Jessie's side will be gone (if not Jessie himself), and Russell would have lost all faith in Jessie since they didn't vote out Ronnie this week.

It's win win...yay!

I hope Kevin wins POV (long shot I know) and takes off Chlamydia, then Jessie goes up. :)

Russell would put up Michelle. Putting up Jessie makes it tough to ensure Ronnie gets out, and Russell wants to keep letting both sides think he's with them. Only way Jessie would go up is if Jeff uses the coup d'etat.

Jeff's been w/o any power for so long, I wonder if he would be able to contain himself.............I'm thinking if they give him the power to boot Jesse, he's gonna run out of the DR and kick him to the curb :animated_rotfl:

Russell just read the riot act to Jesse and Natalie about his feelings regarding Ronnie and how bad he wants him out of the house. Chima keeps pushing to evict Lydia instead but Russell keeps putting his foot down and says that isn't who he wants out. I hope Ronnie doesn't win the POV because I want to see him out of the house too! lol

Archived