Friday July 31st

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, it really doesn't matter what Jesse, Nat & Chima do............I think Michelle, Jordan, Jeff & Kevin will all vote Ronnie out for sure against Lydia.........in a way, I would rather if the other 3 voted against what Russ wants so he would realize they are not on his side..........the only problem I see is that they'll lie and try to blame the others for their votes.

Russell went to the diary room and Natalie and Jessie are all whispering that Russ wants to vote them out. Oh geeeeeeeez.

Natalie just said she in NOT voting Ronnie out.

This is one time Russell needs to beleive what Lydia was telling him about Gnat/jessie wanting to back door him.

Add the fact that he was NEVER let in on the Michelle recruitment,even though he is supposedly on that team... add that he knows he can't trust ronnie,had him figured out in the stoage room long ago...

Put it together Russell, send jessie or Gnat :running:

Have you guys noticed the order that the houseguests are being evicted on the main board here at Morty's? I'm scared if Russell puts up Lydia with Ronnie that she will be the one to go home. Which will follow the order here.....

65454984.png

Let's just hope Russ has this thought out and needs one of his "Team" to be used as a pawn... I say take one for the team, and it'd be one less vote to keep the Rat... Come on Russ, we're all counting on you, lol...

Jordon will keep a good reign on Michelle. She was spending time with her today. I think we are going to get Rat Boy out of the house this time.

I was afraid he would take the easy way out!!!

However there is one other possibility,if he decides that what he really needed to do was target jessie and gnat he could still use them as replacement nominess. wishful thinking I know...

Most likely he would put up kevin as a replacement,and if lydia wins POV ,if he really wants ronnie out, that would be in jeopardy,(sp) jessie might get to lydia to keep ronnie, especially since russell put her on the block,and it would be 4/3 to keep ronnie!

Archived