Friday July 31st

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I went to bad at 1:30am BBT time Lydia was in bed with Russell up in his HOH room throwing Nat and Jessie under the bus by saying how they told her that Russell was planning on putting her up when he won HOH. Russell told her how he never said that, so she said, "they lied then because they told me that you hated me and would put me up if ever you won". I was too tired to stay up last night so I don't know if Russell believed her and now has more of a reason to look at Jessie/Nat, or if he thought she was full of shnit. Does anyone know?

Jessie is whining already. He bitches then says whatever I don't care then he goes right back to whining.

He said congratulations America. He is pissed.

I can cook squid but you need more ingredients than allowed on slop to make it properly. Many ways to prepare squid like in tomato sauce, fried, in a salad or numerous ways.

cabbage and weinies gone...well jessie is still there,but I digress... :animated_rotfl:

Fried squid (calamari) is delishious (sp),but it also can be boiled,but if they over cook it, it will taste and have the texture of RUBBER!

Don't think so. Michele was referring to the night that she told Ronnie about Lydia/Kevin approaching her re joining forces with Jeff/Jordan. Ronnie ran straight and told Jesse, dragging Michele in tow. She confessed it all and they "accepted" her into their alliance of Jesse/Nat/Chima/Ronnie as the 5th person. Michele didn't tell Russell this whole story. She was just trying to throw them all under the bus to save herself and maybe join up with him. He seemed a little surprised to hear they welcomed her into their alliance.

If he puts up Ronnie & Lydia and Jessie or Gnat wins HOH they'll save him.

Say Jesse wins POV and takes Ronnie off....Russell gets pissed and puts Natalie up in his place and vice versa. They would never do that.

Tag team of Natalie, Jessie and Chima have converged on Russell. They want Lydia out.

So if he really wants Ronnie out he is not going to get any help from the 3.

Tag team of Natalie, Jessie and Chima have converged on Russell. They want Lydia out. So if he really wants Ronnie out he is not going to get any help from the 3.

God, I hope he sees that.

Ok, sounds like Russell is falling for their shit. This makes my stomach hurt. Hurry up with nominations!

3.gif

Archived