*Russell*

CeCiMom

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

may win this hoh

i think he is safe from going up this week by Coup d'

Eh, on his HOH win but if he's instrumental in getting out ANYONE other than Jeff and Jordan he'll serve this week's purpose

I think Jeff and Jordan will be safe at least for one week anyway because one of them are sure to win the Coupe de etat thingie.

when he told them he was puting them up I almost died lmao

they will still try to pull him into clique mode ....don't do it

Who did he tell this to? Natalie and Jessie? Has he talked with anyone about who he's putting up.

from the convo of Jess/Nat/Chima/Russ in HOH after 3 am , they are kewl with Russ putting up Ronnie and they are pushing for Lydia/Kevin, NBK knows if Ronnie is up against L/K they have the votes to keep him because of Michelle.....

Russell, Russell, Russell, nows your chance to really honor KC, put up Jess/Nat against Ronnie....only way your going to win this dawg!

I think Casey really made him think this week. If he really wants to be a major player in this game, he'll put up Natalie against Ronnie. The house will be scared of the replacement nominee if the veto is used. The only person who I think would use the veto would be Natalie to save Jessie. Take that scenario away. There's less chance of Jessie using it to save Natalie. Jessie doesn't like to put himself out in the open like that.

I agree with you Jersey - he is going to have to put Ronnie up against Jesse or Natalie - If not the pawn is going to go home and not Ronnie and his hoh would be a waste - in my opinion.

I do believe that he will nom Ronnie...and be true to his deal with Jeff. I think Russ has some integrity.

I'd be very surprised if Russ nom'd Jessie and Nastalie along with Ronnie...I'm not sure if he wants to burn that bridge just yet (as much as I'd like to see it happen...I'm doubtful it would.) Maybe he'd put up Nastalie as a replacement nom if Ronnie was saved by pov. (but who would really want to stick their neck out that far for the Rat?) Probably Lydiot or Michele will be the pawn up with Ronnie...that's my guess for now...and hopefully the house will side with evicting Ronnie this week...allowing Jeff the opportunity to save his coup d'etat until the following eviction to get out Nastalie or Jessie. (fingers crossed)

Russ is growing on me. I think he will totally honor his deal with Jeff and not put up him or Jordan and go for Bonnie. He wants Bonnie gone anyway. I wish he would put up Jessie against Bonnie. But I think Chima will be in his ear about Kevin. I hope he shakes up the house this week. :)

Who did he tell this to? Natalie and Jessie? Has he talked with anyone about who he's putting up.

At that time no real game talk , he was joking......I think. it would be good to break away from them NOW not later I would looove to see Jess and Nat up together they already bickering over nonsesnse last night

I just read on the update page that russ told jesse and nat that he wasn't putting them up (they're a team--yuck). He seems to be leaning towards lydia/kevin. What a waste if he does use one of them as a pawn! Jesse and friends will have the votes to save ronnie. They're all such liars, they won't care to lie to russell about who they'll vote out. I hope russell is just blowing smoke up their butts.

I hope he is too.. Lydia/Kevin? They don't even win comps.. why put them both up.

I don't think he'd put them both up...I think it would be one or the other up against Ronnie.

All purely speculative right now though...we'll see how today progresses.

If Russ did but Lydiot or Kevin up against Ronnie...as it stands right now, I think Ronnie would get evicted. Chima would vote how Russ wants (she has no loyalty to Ronnie now that cliques are dissolved,) Kevin and Lydiot would vote to save each other, Jeff and Jordan would evict Ronnie, Michele hates Ronnie. Would only be Nasty and Jessie that really want Ronnie to stay.

I hope he is too.. Lydia/Kevin? They don't even win comps.. why put them both up.

Not both. Only one of them against Ronnie. :)

If Russ did but Lydiot or Kevin up against Ronnie...as it stands right now, I think Ronnie would get evicted. Chima would vote how Russ wants (she has no loyalty to Ronnie now that cliques are dissolved,) Kevin and Lydiot would vote to save each other, Jeff and Jordan would evict Ronnie, Michele hates Ronnie. Would only be Nasty and Jessie that really want Ronnie to stay.

Chimapet thinks she's playing Russell. IMO, she'd still vote however Jesse told her to vote.

Russ is growing on me. I think he will totally honor his deal with Jeff and not put up him or Jordan and go for Bonnie. He wants Bonnie gone anyway. I wish he would put up Jessie against Bonnie. But I think Chima will be in his ear about Kevin. I hope he shakes up the house this week. :)

If Russell indeed said he promised on his Pops that he would put Ronnie up it is a done deal ;)

Russell ain't gonna go back on Pops.

Archived