*Kevin*

CeCiMom

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard that he ate grapes and chips not just one bite of something offered in the HOH room. I have not been watching the live feeds that much so if I'm wrong please say so. That said why have rules if BB is not going to follow them? An extra day of slop give me a break he broke the rules and therefore should be nominated I don't care if it was one bite or a whole pizza.

I heard that he ate grapes and chips not just one bite of something offered in the HOH room. I have not been watching the live feeds that much so if I'm wrong please say so. That said why have rules if BB is not going to follow them? An extra day of slop give me a break he broke the rules and therefore should be nominated I don't care if it was one bite or a whole pizza.

I watch the entire HOH room segement, when the bag was handed to Kevin he took one chip, took a bite, turned pkg over to read, then went "OH SHIT"...he just remembered he was a have not. The grape incident happened during the POV comp, which I have not seen any of, but it is only Jess and Nat that said they saw him eating the grapes. If someone else saw it, they haven't complained.....

I wish Kevin would go to DR and bitch about how Jess/Nat purposely stay awake all night so not to sleep on the steel bed but for couple hours and then move back into another room to sleep....

^ ^ so true

Then last night when Nat was trying (use the word loosely) to bond with Kevin, she blantanly told Kevin she was not the one that told production, yet earlier she was bragging about how she kept bitching at them till they did something!!

And she never lies....cough cough, choke, cough

Did I actually say - in the beginning - that kevin would be my fav? ROFLMAO! AT this point he gets my vote for being perhaps the most boring person ever on BB.

He sure is prone to Chill'n!

But some of his clothes make me chuckle, checkout that blue sweater like tank top! I can hear Howie now yelling over and over, ad-nauseum:

LUV IT!

:animated_rotfl:

If anyone can find me that video where the guy is on his knees, sucking on a pickle that a girl is feeding him... omg, I will love you forever. I can't think of the name of the song or artist... just the pickle scene. It's from the early 90's if that helps.

Ronnie is a whiney cry baby w/o tears... he started the fight and was not expecting Kevin to "Man" up and call him on his lies... the blanket was funny

i can see how it would cause bruises Ronnie but only if he turned it into a blanket party and trapped him in it and beat him down geeze

the 3 ft. rule cracked me up :popcorn:

Archived