Big THANKS to the LFU's and Picture Takers

straykat

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL... wish all the LFUs could collect Combat Pay for this BB ^_^

Or get reimbursed for the therapy you'll need after this one's over....

I wonder how many times you've been updating ... and it all turns around by the time you get

finished with that post ???? :animated_rotfl:

I thought I'd posted my thanks earlier, but realized I didn't. But after the post I just read criticizing the LFU's, I had to come in here and post my thanks ...

:party_smilie:THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR UPDATES! :party_smilie:

I love being "in the know" at work about what's going on in the BB house. Thank you for your FREE time and dedication!

Wanted to add that the pictures this year are phenomenal too. Thank you sooo much LFU's and picture takers!!! :animated_bouncy:

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the live feeds yesterday and after seeing how fast and furious things can happen in the House I gotta say you LFU's deserve a medal!

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I have come here a long time to read the live feeds and you guys are awesome!!!!!!

LOVE the picture threads! Thanks to those who update them.

Thanks to Dade and Fuskie for moderating the chat and to all the forum moderators! Tweets and Facebook really added to the experience this year - thanks for those too!

i am not trying to mean but why is this thread allowed but simple jury sequester thread is being archive

big thanks to person that keeps archiving the jury sequester thread which has been a staple forever here :2thumbsup:

I cannot get through my day without finding out what is happening in that stupid house! So, a HUGE thank you to all the LFU's for posting until blood runs outta their eyes! You guys are really great for doing this for us!

Thank you so much. You guys kept me sane this past week while I sat in the hospital while my husband had major surgery and recuperation. Just knowing that I could keep caught up on the goings on in the BB House is a true gift that you guys give us. If you only watch the three episodes a week you have NO idea of what is really happening.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank everyone that has posted even a one sentence post in the update thread. It really means alot, even if someone else posts the same thing, it only confirms that it happened.

As the season slows down and our updaters head back to work (alot are school employees and have the summers off) the updates may come father apart.

If you notice that there hasnt been an update in hour and you have feeds please feel free to post a line or two. (Only what you see or hear no comments please). ~~~~by posting you get your name on the BB main page in the contributors list~~~

I have the feeds and I even read the updates incase I miss something. Again THANK YOU to all our updates and picture posters!!!! :clap:

rumor is LFU's and Picture Takers do a good job

A very big thank you to all. No matter how little or how big of a contribution you gave you added to this formum durring BB11 and it was a job well done by all.

IMO because of the thread formats, the posters, the picture takers, the LFU, the mods (yes u guys 2!) and Morty, this was one of the best season for me due in part to the interaction that was created by all. The addition of MadMarty, Yana (her love for this forum shows!), Morty and the radio show just culminated the season for me!! Being bed ridden right now you have all given me quite the weekend!!

Oh and lets not forget A BIG THANK YOU FOR OUR AVI's BACK!!! I love remembering who I look like.... :) (seems I need to do something about my hair though!!)

Thanks!! It takes a lot of work and patience to do what you all did. Not to mention you sacrificed your own fun for us by updating instead of chatting on these boards. You ensured we had something to talk about. Thank you for that. Your hard work and committment is always noticed and appreciated!

Archived