8/20 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:40AM BBT:

Natalie goes into the pool room where Michele, Jordan and Jeff are. Natalie asks if she's still straight with them today. They all nod yes and Natalie asks if Lydia takes herself off the block, is she still OK. They said yes, and Jordan says they "have her back."

Did Lydia win POV or What?

11:30 am BBT HOH lockdown is over..all go downstairs. Nat goes into SSR where J/J/M are, she wants to know if she is cool 2day and Jordon says :we got your back".

Nat and Kevin whispering in SR,(I wish they would turn the sound up on the mics so the people who pay for the feeds can actually hear!)

J/J in bed under covers in SSR just talking about the DR. Lydia on BR couch doing her make-up. Nat getting in shower. J/J still going over possibilities ( I'm sorry but I just can't believe J/J are so trustworthy of the other side...hello it's BB people lie-mmm) Michele is out of BR and doing her make-up.

11:50 FoTH

12 noon BBT HG's just doing their dialy routines. J/J both in bed in the SSR again. Jordon wants to eat , Jeff wants to stay in bed. Jordon tells him "come on" Jeff says "where we going". Jordon gets Jeff some candy from his drawer in the SSR. (No wonder they have ants in the bedrooms, gross)

-mmm

Have not seen Russell for a while.

Just little game talk going on and some whispering. I will report back if anything important happens.

12:33pm BBT

Jordan asks Jeff if he thinks they will have costumes for the Veto. He says it will have to be a quick one.

Russ says he hopes he doesnt blow it, its his first time hosting.

1:10pmBBT Nothing going on. Lydia is braiding Nat's hair at the Dining room table. Russ shaving his head and face. Jeff playing cards by himself at the dining room table and chit chatting with Nat and Lydia.

1:30pm BBT Russ out of shower. (It sucks that he does not get to play for POV---I think he may be going home----mmm) Jeff going to get in shower?

I hear production say Hello HG's and Russ says what's goin on and then WBRB.

We are back, Jeff is shaving, Russ is polishing those really white sneakers of his, Jordon sitting on BR couch watching,

Kevin helping Nat zipper her suitcase. Lydia laying in RRB. Not sure about Michele, oh she just came out of BR.

1:45pm BBT All the HG's lounging in bed. Jeff, Michele and Jordon all joking around in the SSR. Michele goes to get her stuffed Monkey. Michele wants to take a nap.

Jeff is finger drawing pics Jordon's back and she is trying to guess what he is drawing..........

2:00pmBBT J/J/M talking about the flintstones and michele said she liked the Jetsons better, Jeff is more of a flintstones guy, Jordon starts singing "meet George Jetson and FoTH

Jeff says he wants to move in January and February from Chicago because of the weather. Jeff says it's cold in March too. Michele asks him about the weather in November..She said she has a conference there then. Jeff tells her to look him up, he then says I will just give you my phone number.

J/J back to playing the back drawing game. Jeff said she can have a piece of candy everythime she gets one right. ( 3 more hours to live show thank goodness!!!!)

2:00pmBBT J/J/M talking about the flintstones and michele said she liked the Jetsons better, Jeff is more of a flintstones guy, Jordon starts singing "meet George Jetson and FoTH

Jeff says he wants to move in January and February from Chicago because of the weather. Jeff says it's cold in March too. Michele asks him about the weather in November..She said she has a conference there then. Jeff tells her to look him up, he then says I will just give you my phone number.

J/J back to playing the back drawing game. Jeff said she can have a piece of candy everythime she gets one right. ( 3 more hours to live show thank goodness!!!!)

3:45pb BBT Feeds back up and HG's are eating and getting ready for tonight. They are talking about BB taking their filtered water away. Michele said she drinks it, Jeff said he hates CA water. Nat asks Jeff if he is gonna get ready and he said he has an hour. Jeff is playing with play doh. Russ sings a Kid Rock song. Lydia said she saw him and his kids at Disney. Talk turns to Pam Anderson, Russ loved her growing up. Now talk turns to Tommy Lee and Dave Navaro (spelling?). Russ wonders how they get the hot girls. Jeff and Lydia say cause they are ROCK stars. Russ says Bret Michaels is disgusting. Kevin says is he bald? Lydia said he admitted to wearing extensions. They talk about him getting hit in the face at an awards show. Jeff said he seems like a cool guy. Now they talking about Brett's VH1 show and all the girls being "dancers".......

Jeff is making minature beers out of the play doh.

Lydia says she made out with a guy that was on Daisy of Love.... she is not proud of it. Kevin and Russell eating at the dining room table. Lydia thinks Daisy seems sweet. The guys think she looks plastic.

Lydia says it is a shame that Jeff does not the little play doh Jeff to go with his play doh beer, Jeff said little Jeff was gone after the wrath of Chima but little Kevin made it.

Russ starts singing again (Iron Man I beleive, Ozzy) and FoTH.

Michele and Jeff says there are ants on the dressers in the SSP. They say cause of the candy. They need more raid. Jeff getting a shower. Jordon brishing her teeth. Jordon wonders if she should wear jeans or stretchy pants, Jeff says he is wearing jeans. Jordon putting on make-up.

4:00PM BBT Lydia, Kevin and Nat in LR sitting on couches and chairs talking, I can't hear them cause Jeff is in the shower, all I hear is the water.

4:10 PM BBT Captain Unitard sitting in green chair looking not so happy. Nat laying on couch, they are not talking. Jeff is ironing his shirt.

4:15 PM BBT Russ says they have to start rotating what they where on the Live shows. Russ offers Jeff a shirt to wear, Jeff says he is gonna wear a t-shirt tonight. Jordon talking to Kevin about her period and how she is moody right before and has not started yet but put a pad on anyway just in case.

( I'm sure Kevin is really interested.) Jordon says Jeff's tattoo reminds her of Nick Lache's. Russ agrees. They say Jeff should be in a boy band. Jeff said he is not the best dancer and he is a little old. Russ says what about a man band, Jeff wants to know what a man band is, Russ says it's for guys over 30. All in RR but Russ who is in SSR. Jeff is still ironing his shirt in the hallway. Jordon just wants to get tonight over with. Jeff goes in SSR and shows off his tie dyed shirt they made last night. Russ only one in SSR and looks a little nervous. Kevin asks Jordon how was her reign, Jordon says huh? Lydia and Kevin say your reign as HOH, she still does not get it, Nat says how did you enjoy HOH? Jordon says she liked the bed. Lydia tells Jordon she should tell BB about the expired treats in her basket FoTH.

Nat and Jordon talking about being nervous and Nat says she was last week too. Lydia says yeah and I'm in a Fucking Unitard, Russ laughs from SSR. Lydia says thanks Russ and he smiles and says sorry. Now they are talking about there will not be any time to think about Veto, and who to take off and put up. Lydia says she can not understand why BB does not tell them more about what will go on. Nat says cause they want it to be a surprise. Lydia says it's not fair FoTH.

4:25 pmBBT Lydia and Nat now talking about how many times they have been on the block. Nat says she was 3 times in 5 days. Lydia says she beat her. Now they are talking about the button pressing during comps. Lydia, Nat and Kevin talking about find the veto comp BB does every season. Nat says maybe that will be tonight.

4:30 PM BBT. Nat says she hope she is not evicted in what she is wearing, Lydia says atleast you are not wearing a unitard.

J/J in Kit, Jeff is trying to make apenquin out of the oragami kit. Jef says it will be a sorry ass penquin. Jeff loves Jordon's butt in he stretchy pants she was on, Jordon thanks him. Michele says to Jeff you making a girl penquin and Jeff says no they are just out of colors. They are all just waiting around for the live show. ( I am surprised the feeds are still on)

Jeff is getting annoyed at the oragami directions. Jordon leaves him in the Kit. Nat hates the waiting and wants to get it over with. Jordon is gong nuts wondering who the new HOH will be and she can't even play. She would love some hints. Nat asks Jordon if she wants a tie and Jordon says no cause she does not want it to fall on her. Jeff asks Kevin if oragami is suppossed to relax him because it is not working. Kevin said he is suppossed to calmly do it.

Jordon hopes the Veto is not Riddles, she is bad at them, Nat says she is bad too. Michele says no riddles tonight since usually the HG's do the riddles one at a time and there is not enough time. Jordon asks what kind of fast Veto have they done in the past? Jordon is telling Nat that she has a good chance of staying.

(my times may be off a little since I think I put the feeds on pause for a bit-mmm)

7:40pm BBT FoTH, feeds back HG's cleaing up really quick. BB must have told them to get house ready for the live show in 15 minutes. All HG's helping but Captain Unitard, I did not see her cleaning up.

7:45 trivia until after live show.

I'm out for the night cyaaaaaaaaa

6:00 pm BBT - Looks like Michele and Kevin are tied with 5 cans each. Natalie doesn't have any and I can't tell about the others.

feeds back for about 30 seconds, I rewound and checked, look like Russel had 11, almost one tube filled, then Kevin with 10, Natalie with 8 or 9. Michele was trailing that, and I couldn't see Jeff's tube

6:35 PM BBT Feeds are back but I can't tell who won. No one is wearing the key that I can tell. Kevin and Michelle talk like they lost. The only person talking about doing well during the comp is Jeff.

6:40 PM BBT They are discussing Lydia having a week alone with Jessie. Kevin says "The more she doesn't like someone the more she likes someone." They joke that he has an entire week to make up with her.

6:43 PM BBT Confirmed, Jeff won HoH, thanking Buddha for his win. He says he gave Buddha (the statue in the kitchen) a beer last week and he came in second and won this week.

6:48 PM BBT All 4 feeds in the kitchen where all the HGs are together. Just random chit chat about the questions in the POV comp. They are also discussing that Lydia left without doing her dishes. Jeff is not happy with the random clutter of the house. Everyone seems to be eating or drinking something except Michelle, Kevin, and Russell. Jeff and Jordan are eating and Natalie is drinking pineapple juice. (The others possible Have Nots??? Goldylucks)

6:52 PM BBT Natalie starts talking about Lydia's job outside the house and her not needing money and we get trivia again.

6:58 PM BBT We come back from TRIVIA and Kevin is talking about how fun that comp was, no spinning or puking...Natalie talks about her pain from last week. (Blaming something for the loss I assume-Goldylucks) They discuss the gold cans and some of them thought they would be worth prizes or maybe could be used to give someone else a disadvantage.

7:05 PM BBT Jordan starts discussing Aunt Flow (her menstrual cycle) and Jeff is called to the DR. TRIVIA.

7:10 PM BBT All the HGs except Jeff who is in the DR are still in the kitchen. Kevin says he is grateful he doesn't have to spend a week alone in the jury house with Jessie. Michelle says she is just glad she made final 6. They then start discussing Jessie learning about Chima's ejection. Natalie says they (producers) kept asking her questions about it and trying to get her to say she saw Chima throw her mic in the hot tub...short Trivia..... Michelle says she hopes she can get some hair dye. She wants to go red. Natalie says just break a window or throw a table and then maybe you'll get some. (LOL-Goldylucks)

Kevin said at one point he was in the lead and BB said 'you can use the gold cans'. (He was frustrated they said it when he was in the lead, as if the gold cans were smaller and allowed someone else to pass him and win)

All sitting in the kitchen eating...

Jordan: OMG, Casey left in a banana suit (realizing Lydia left in an outfit)

Jeff: so if you get a suit this week, watch out!

Archived