8/14 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

7:58p BBT

Real quiet in the house-2 cams on pr and 2 on rr. Jeff on Jordans bed trying to sleep and Jordan on Michelles bed laying down. Kevin in GR last I seen and Mich and Russ in HOH last I seen. Nat, Lydia and Chima in RR laying down. Nat still reading the rule book.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:20pmBBT Lydia is stirring, all 4 feeds on RR. Chima totally covered by the blanket.(this is actually making me tired)

Lydia went to the BR. Now she is listening at the backdoor. She is making popcorn I think. Lydia is still wearing one of Jessie's shirts. She is now in SR, she put the bagged salad that was on the table in there in the fridge. Popcorn is done! She is sharing it with Nat in the RR. Jeff is up now, not sure where he went, all 4 feeds on RR.

Lydia and Nat are talking and eating popcorn in Nat's bed. "Nat said she wll fight for the Veto tomorrow. Lydia said she should and why wouldn't she?" Nat is telling Lydia about what Jeff said to her about all his clothes being on Jordon's bed in the SSR. It's hard to understand them with all the chewing. Now they are discussing what's for dinner.

8:30 BBT

Nat and Lydia eating popcorn in Nat's bed. Nat tells Lydia that they (the other side) feel all high and mighty this week, but all they have to do is win next week and the numbers are even.

(Wow. Maybe Nat forgot that she and her group were in power for 5 out of 6 weeks. And this one week, she just can't handle it. It's only been 24 hours.)

Nat says they need to go through everything that's happened in this house and put numbers to days for a future comp. Nat says they'll bring the chess board down stairs so they can use it to count days, but they'll tell the others they're playing checkers.

They still don't understand why Michele didn't put up Russ and Nat says it's what J/J wanted. Nat says none of the other side would use the veto, not even Kevin and Lydia says she would and save Nat and Kevin would go up, but no one will vote Kevin out.

Nat and Lydia agree that Jeff and Russ should go up next week, and Jordan as a replacement nom.

8:40 BBT

Lydia thinks this POV will have luxeries in it, since they haven't had a luxery POV in awhile and Nat agrees. They both say they'd wear the unitard.

(They must have also forgot that they just had luxeries awarded to them during the Have Not challenge today.)

8:30pmBBT Nat is telling Lydia all they have to do is win next week and the other side is screwed. Nay just poured like a half of a bottle of hot sauce in the popcorn bag. Now the are talking dates and events. (wow they really need to learn to chew with their mouths closed). Lydia said "she hears banging outside and they have been on LD for a while." They do not understand why Michele is doing what they want, meaning Jeff, Jordon and Russell.

can't stand the chewing anymore it's gross I'm out

Lydia says if she wins POV she'd use it (probably to take off Nat ... last thing she wants is Nat and Jesse alone in jury house with no cameras!). Natalie says she would too cuz it doesnt matter who goes up in her place ... either her or chima will be going.

Lydia is going to make pasta. (and I agree - the chewing is obnoxiously loud!)

Finally done eating popcorn! (TG!) Nat is going to ask if competition tomorrow is going to be dirty or not because that will determine when she gets her hair done. Lydia is looking for mozzerella cheese.

Lydia thinks it might be a late night veto.

Lydia in storage room looking for cheese .... Nat back to bed and reading BB rule book.

Nat and Lydia bringing chessboard downstairs to make like they are playing chess while actually making a calendar to work out what has happened in the house since day one. Lydia says if she can make up a song about it she will definitely remember it. Lydia burnt something (maybe pizza?) in microwave and is making more.

Archived