8/14 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:00 BBT

Kevin and Jordan in the kitchen. Lydia is doing her makeup in the BR and Chima comes in to do her hair.

3:00 BBT

Kevin and Jordan in the kitchen. Lydia is doing her eyebrows in the BR and Chima comes in to do her hair. Lydia says Jessie will be able to see the Have Not comp. Chima says Jess will only care about the noms and POV. Lydia says Russ will know what slop feels like for one day, if he'll eat it. Chima says she won't and turns on the blow dryer.

Kevin and Jordan are making food as Jeff prepares slop.

3:00pm BBT Jeff, Jordon and Kevin all in Kit. Kevin is talking to Jeff and Jordon about the have not comp. Jeff is marinating steak for tonight to cook on the grill they won. Kevin and Jordon preparing their meal at the counter. Chima blow drying her hair int he BR and Lydia is applying her make-up. Kevin is the only one talking to the "other side". Natalie and Lydia are dressed in Jessie's clothes and are still mourning in the bathroom as Chima picks (some remains from the have not comp) out of her hair.

3:10 BBT

Nat, Chima and Lydia in the BR. Nat asks what Kevin's name is, as they're Charlie's Angels. NaLydia says Boslie (sp), but he doesn't like that name. Nat says the Boslie Mission is in effect. Lydia says Kevin may leave their team (since he's talking with the others.) Nat says the mission is out and CHima and Lydia tell her to stop talking about it.

Chima says she needs a power to get two people out and Nat agrees that they need a Coup d'Etat.

Russ is now in HOH shower and talking to Michele about the pov comp and how Jordan kept yelling tuna, looking for a match when there was no tuna. They laugh.

Kevin joins the girls in the BR. Nat is dressed in Jess' clothes. Lydia think she'll be nominated again. They wonder if Russ is upstairs now, working the same lies he did to Chima last week. Chima says that everything that comes out of Russ' mouth is a lie and anyone who listens to him is dumb.

Michele comes in and Chima says anything Russ tells her is a lie. Michele says she has her own mind. Nat joins in, saying it's just a matter of days until Russ says something to someone else's face. Michele says it's just smoke and mirrors but Nat and Chima continue to bash Russell. Michele is looking for her clothes and Nat takes her to the GR were they were put.

Nat rejoins the BR crew and Kevin says Russ isn't going up and Nat agrees. Chima says leave it to her (Chima) to do the dirty work. Nat says if Russ isn't nominated, she's going to say that all of America will agree with Russ that Michele is crazy or something like that.

Lydia tells Nat that if Nat wins the POV, she better use it to save herself and not Lydia. Nat says after the comp on Sat, it'll be time to start dumping buckets on people's head and Chima and Lydia say they're in and they should wait til Monday, after the veto ceremony.

3:10pm BBT I think Jessie's girls may think Kevin is going to go to the other side. Chima told Natalie stop talking about it she is making it worse. (not sure if I am correct or not).

Jordon eating salad and Kevin eating leftover Chineese. Jeff tells Kevin he was good at the challenge today and Kevin tells Jeff he was good too. Jeff says Jordon was yelling out stuff that was not even in the comp. Jeff called to DR.

Russell and Michelle up in HOH. Russell is getting a shower in HOH. Michelle in HOH BR and they are rehashing the have/not comp also.

Michelle asking Russell how Nominations work for the HOH. He is explaining to her.

Kevin now in BR eating on the couch. Chima is complaiing that Russell is a liar and anyone who trusts him is stupid. Kevin says the more the bach Russell the farther Russell will go in the games because people will want to take him to the final 2 since they will win against him.

Michele now getting her stuff out of the downstairs BR. Chima and Nat telling Michele again that Russell is a liar.......More Russell bashing.

3:20pm BBT Nat says after POV, buckets will be going on people. Chima and Lydia are in with that plan. Nat says is she goes up and gets HG choice she will pick Chima since Kevin will not use the POV on her. Chima starts to talk about the producers and we get FoTH.

3:25pm BBT Russ out of HOH shower and Michele and Russ talk about the crankiness in the house. Russ says he can not even joke around and be himself. Nat and Lydia preparing a meal at the Kitchen counter, looks like leftover Chineese food from last night ad pasta. Jordon's doing dishes. Michele cleaning up HOH a little, now spraying the HOH bathroom with cleaner. Jeff still in DR. Very awkward Kitchen silence right now.

3:30pm BBT Kevin called to DR. Michele is HOH primping for the nomination ceremony. Nat and Lydia sitting at Kit counter eating and staring at Jordon. Michele comes downstairs to use the hairdryer. Russ now in kitchen looking throw cabinets for something to eat. Chima in BR putting make up on. It seems Nat and Lydia are up to something. Nat tells lYdia to braid her hair tomorrow night. Jeff marinating steak for when he gets off slop. The tension is very thick. Chima finally done primping herself and getting something to eat. Everyone in KIT but Kevin who is in DR.

3:45pm BBT Nat called to DR. Lydia now doing dishes. Michele and Jeff talking about if BB wil give them beer and Jeff said they need beer to go to the BBQ. Micele tells Jeff 5 more hours until he can eat. Jeff said steak and salad and he will be full. Jeff likes corn on the cob on the griil, he keeps the husk on it. Russell cutting up chicken on the other side of the counter from Lydia and Chima lol. Lydia tells Chima to drink sprite but warm, Chima has a hang over--she said this earlier.

4:05 BBTime: Natalie comes in and ask Michele whats up...and Natalie says I just want to know be upfront cause I be would with you. Michele says with the power thing coming into play it has changed whats she wants to do...her plan was to take out Jessie but he is gone..so now she has 4 people she is looking at. Natalie is not going to sit there and say it is ok for her to put her up, if she wins the POV she will take herself off...and what I am going to say will hold true...that if she is up next to Russell...she will believe her that she didn't want her to go..and she will not target Michele next week. Natalie says how far do you think Jeff will carry you...and Michele says that is for me to know. Natalie says..if you think that Russell is on your side for one minute he is lying to you. Natalie then says that she did give her word to Chima and Natalie...and went on about how good her word was. Michele says she regrets that she is sorry that she gave her word and is not holding up to it...she is running out of people and it just sucks.

Michele says there is one person in mind who I want to send home the other 2 will be pawns. Natalie now tells her Chima is downstairs saying how she knows Michele isn't going to throw her under the bus...Michele says yeah well she is wrong. Michele says she don't want to send her home...she has the chance to play for POV...and she kept her over Jessie in the eviction. Natalie says that is because thats what Jeff wanted you to do...she reminds her of the awful things Russell has said to her saying it was attacking her character her looks her stability...and the whole house saw it.

4:23 BBTime: Chima ask if anyone has approached her yet? She says yeah they have...then she says I am not going to bullshit you...you are not going to like my nominations. Michele says 2 of the 4 are going up. Chima says can I ask why not Russell? Michele says she thinks he will keep her safe next week. Chima says he is a liar...not only that he has called you a coocoo bird just a day or so ago...he has called you out in front of the house multiple times...he has fucked over everyone..its my opinion...what I have saw. That is my point Michele if we keep him around...he will win...just like EvelDick. He will not take you to the end he will take Jeff. Everyone thinks that by taking Russell to the end will win this game??....wrong wrong wrong...it will be a redo of season 8. The night before evictions...EVERYONE wanted Russell out except Jeff and as of yesterday you were Team get Russell out of this house...and I do not think Jeff will come after you...its because of Russell that Jeff starting not trusting you.

4:15 PM BBT Natalie is upstairs in the HoH with Natalie. It appears that Michelle may have told Natalie that she is going up. Natalie "Chima was downstairs telling me not to worry because you wouldn't go against your word." Michelle "well, she's wrong. I'm sorry I promised you that but I'm running out of people. I regret I did that. In order to stay in this game the long hall I have to do this. I'm giving you the chance to play for P.O.V. and if I wanted you to go I would have voted for you instead of Jessie." Natalie reminds her that her and Jessie will be in the jury house together and she won't vote for someone who backstabs her. Natalie tells her that Russell has taken things to another level. He can never take it back. It seems Natalie is pushing to go up against Russell.

I only caught the back half of this conversation and ladyluvly has covered it nicely....so have at it lady.

4:10ish BBT

Natalie upstairs trying to throw Russell under the bus.. "The things he said to you cant just be overlooked.. You can just forgive him like that."

she says she is NOT ok with going up, Unless its russell, then she knows she will stay for sure, and wont be mad.

4:00pm BBT Kevin and Lydia in RR. Kevin said they have a 50% chance of going up on the block. Russell walks through and Kevin asks him if he is making the fish and Russ says no it was bad. Chima called to DR. Lydia says there are spineless assholes in the house. Lydia said her and Nat had there problems but never attached each other. Kevin said things are not going to change. Kevin wants to prepare himself that he might be on the blovk. Lydia said she could imagine he would be scares since he has never been onthe block, Kevin said he does not want to be on the block. Kevin said POV is almost pointless unless you are on the block. They said if you are ont he block and get POV use it. Kevin wants a platinum veto (not sure). Lydia said the wine helped her sleep. Kevin thought it was Russ snoring last night but it was Lydia. Lydia is wondering something about Jessie and Kevin does not give a sh**. Nat goes to HOH, she asks Michele where her head is it, Nat said be straight with her. Michele said she was going to put Jessie up but since he is out she only has 4 people to put up. Nat says is Michele goes back on her word not to put up Nat she will be going against Chima. Nat says how far do you think Jeff will take you, Michele says that is for her to know. Nat says she will fight hard for POV. Nat says she is not ok with her being on the block and if she wins veto she is taking herself off. Nat says if Russell was on the block she would not go home. Nat said she will go after the people who screwed her like Jeff and Russell. Nat says Michele is a smart persona nd she has her own mind. She can not believe she can forget the things Russell said to her. Nat says Russ admitted he will do anything he has to in order to stay. Michele says no one will be happy with the nominations. They only way Nat's side will be happy is if Russ goes home. Nat says Michele gave her word that Michele would not put her up and even though Jessie went homw Michele's word should not change. Michele said she feels uncomfortable that she would go back on her word to Natalie but she is running out of people. Michele said there was 3 people she was thinking about putting up. Nat says Chima said Michele will not go back on her word and Chima is wrong. Nat said do what you have to do and Nat will do what she has to do tomorrow and next week and they will see where it lays then. Nat says if she goes to the Jury house the backstabbers will not get vote, Jessie will not vote for the backstabbers too. Michele says she knows. Now Nat is saying Jeff backstabbed them by using the wizard power. Michele said she said what she said and should not have and she regrets it, Michele says in order to ensure Michele goes further she has to the nominations the way she wants to. Michele said I do not want you to go home and you will be able to play POV and atleast she is not backdooring her and Michele will not tell people to send Nat home. Nat is saying no one has gone to the level Russ went to and he cant go back. Nat thinks Russ attacked peoples characters and Michele said that is how she felt about Ronnie and people who liked Ronnie and supported him. Nat really trying to talk Michele into putting Russ on the block(dont think it is working). Michele said Russ said nasty thing and yelled but others have been over the top also. Now Chima in HOH. Chima is asking why people have not been up there, Michele said Jordon was up for a while. Now Chima is sitting on the bed being very nicey nice. Chima said Jeff and Jordon and 2 peas in a pod and they do not really socialize with anyone else. Michele told Chima she will not be happy with her nominations. Chima said who and Michele said she can not tell her. Michele said 2 out of the 4 from her group. Michele said she needs Russell to stay next week because she thinks HOH is endurance. Michele said if Russell goes home and Jeff wins HOH next week he will put up Michele. Chima said noway Jeff would put up Chima and Natalie. Chima is now bashing Russell.

4:27 BBT

Chima comes up and talks to Michelle..

Casual talk, then Michelle comes out of the blue and says.

Michelle: I just want you to know your not going to like the nominees"

Chima: Natalie? If I wont like it, It has has be Natalie

Michelle" Well, i can't say, But its going to be 2 of the 4.

Chima: So not Russell? Why not Russ?

-[Chima seemed genuinely surprised by this- King123]

4:30pm BBT Chima tells Michele that it is her HOH but just think if Russell wins next week he will put up Michele and Chima. Chima reminds her of Evil Dick. Nat in GR with Lydia and Kevin telling them about her convo with Michele. Chima tells Michele taht Russell will attack Michele again and if Russell makes it to the end he will win. Chima says Russ vote is no good and she honestly thinks Jeff would not come after Michele if Russell goes home this week. Chima says Russell has a way of dividing people and it bothers Chima people do not see this about Russ. Chima says if Michele does not put up Russes and he stays he will get Jeff to put up Michele. Chima is almost 100% sure Jeff would go after Jeff and Chima. Chima said Nat wants Jeff and Jordon out since her twosome was broken up she wants to break up Jeff and Jordon. Chima says Michele is safe with the other side and they do not need men to take then throw this game. Chima would love if it was her and Michele at the end because Russell would hate to have to choose one of them. Chima said Jeff and Jordon will take each other to the final 2. Chima said if she wins HOH next week she would put up Jeff and Jordon since Jeff messed over her nominations. Chima said would you be ok with Russell winning, Michele said she would be ok witht he best player winning. Chima said do you think Russ is a good person. Chima said Ronnie did the same thing to Michele and Michele wanted Ronnie out but not Russell. Chime says Russ is physically stronger than Ronnie and could stay longer in the game and start to be nasty to Michele again. Chima tells Michele she does not want Michele to lose sight of what is going on but it is Michele's desicion to do what she needs to do. Chima promises Michele Russ will attack Michele again and He will go after the girls who do not have a man to back them up. (basically all women there but Jordon). Chima laying it on thick about Russ being a horible person. blah blah blah

Nat, Kevina nd Lydia in GR reading some kind of papers in a folder. Maybe trying to snag someone on the other side with a penalty.

I'm out.............

Jeff complaining that the Chima crew is washing all their stuff on the two hour "whitest white cycle" Then the Chima, Nat, Kev and Lyd come out and talk loudly about how they have to do the stuff on the "whitest white" cycle. Russell overhears while playing pool and starts laughing because Jeff was just talking about it.

5:18 BBT FOTH UNTIL NOMINATIONS ARE OVER.

Feeds back. J/J/M/R in HOH room. Jeff says if they put stuff like lotion all over his stuff.. Russ says something about getting coffee and FOTH.

6:50 BBT

Feeds back. Lydia and Nat in bed in the RR.

Russ says something about getting his bags and Jeff hopes they get beer tonight. Russ says Chima's on meds and was taking them last night with her wine. FOTH.

All is quiet downstairs.

Lydia looks like she's about to throw up. Seems like she was crying.

Michele tells them Nat said something to her about Michele being in trouble with God. They all laugh. They talk about how horrible it would be to be in the jury house with the others.

Natalie and Chima are on the block. Confirmed.

The camera zooms up on Chima, under the covers, with a yellow piece of paper that says Jessie's name on it. Nat tells Lydia Michele will get sick for what she did to Chima and karma will get her. Nat says she expected her to be (up) b/c she and Michele never got along and Nat would have done the same thing. But not Chima.

6:58 BBT

Lydia says Michele obviously doesn't want a woman to win BB11. Nat says whoever stays this week, needs to win next week. Nat says about flipping the house around next week. Chima doesn't see the point in staying in the house b/c they won't have the numbers anymore. Nat explains it, Lydia gets it and tells Chima they will have the numbers, b/c it will be 3-3. Chima says she hates Michele and Russ evenly now and Jeff. Nat says that Russ is farthest from her target now, as Michele and Jeff are her targets. Lydia wants Jeff and Russ out to get the men out.

7:02 BBT

Chima is still under the covers, talking. Nat is reading the BB rule book. She states, unless informed by producers... FOTH. Feeds come back, but she's quiet. (She's obviously reading the rule book to see how much she can get away with.)

Nat wonders why the f*ck they had HOH last week for.

7:20 BBT

Jeff said if you would have told Nat and Chima two days ago that Jessie would be gone and they'd be on the block, they would have laughed at them. Jeff says Nat and Chima are just in shock right now. Russ says that he said in his preshow interviews which previous HG he wouldn't want in the house and he said Jessie and how BB then brought him in. Jordan says she would like to hang out with BB10 Dan and Renny, then starts imitating Renny sleep walking last year and does a pretty good impression. Jordan expresses her love for Renny. She says Memphis seems like a cool guy, too. She then starts talking about Marde Gras.

7:30 BBT

Jordan says if Michele gets HG Choice for veto, pick one of the guys, since they're stronger competitors. Jordan then starts talking about her implants and how she thinks they're drooping. She went from a 34A to a 36C and thinks they weight 3 lbs a piece.

Jordan wants BB to let them outside, as she feels trapped.

7:40 BBT

All is quiet in the HOH room. Russ and Jeff are trying to sleep, as Jordan just sits there and Michele uses the bathroom.

Jordan heads downstairs to make some food. Kevin passes her with a pink blanket and heads to the GR. She asks him what's up and I didn't hear his reply.

Jeff and Jordan in the pool room. Someone has taken Jeff's clothes from drawers in the RR and put them all over J/J's bed in the pool room. He asks them who did it, but I switched feeds and didn't hear. Jordan tells him to keep the clothes in the PR and he saws there's no room and puts his clothes back in the RR drawers. He's mad and says they (Chima's crew) need to grow up.

Nat, Chima and Lydia are all in bed. Nat is up and watching Jeff put back his clothes. She's smirking. Jordan is laying in Michele's PR bed, watching Jeff.

7:50 BBT

Jeff finishes and don't touch my shit again and Nat asks if he's talking to her. He says you know who I'm talking to and Nat says she doesn't know and Jeff closes the PR door and lays in bed. Nat is still reading the BB rule book.

All is quiet.

Archived