8/11 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

12:10pm BBT Jordon, Michelle and Russell all outside. Jordon tells Russell the bug is gross and he better not throw it on her. He said nope not her. Brief FoTH again.

Michelle wishes people would wake up because they are bored. Jordon says the have nots will probable sleep late. Russell not talking at all. Jordon thinks the rafts in the SS room will float. Michelle does not think so and BB might get mad if they try.

I think they may have gotten a new outside toy.

Jordon tells Russell the bug is gonna die and he said no there are holes in the bag.

OD LD called again.

12:17pm BBT Russell asks if he should let the grasshopper out. Lydia can't believe he caught one and Russell said I know they are really fast. FoTH.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:25pm BBT Still on OD LD and Jeff is pissed he got another day of slop for taking a sip of the gatorade. Jordon is shaving outside. She is sitting over by the hot tub lathering up and using the hose. She shaves fast.

12:30pm BBT Jeff and Kevin discussing have nots and Jeff just wants a bowl of pasta. He is worried with his extra day and if he is a have not again next week, he will not be able to eat for 2 weeks. Jeff is complaining that one sip should not be an extra day. Kevin says he only ate one grape. Jeff said what happens if I ate a hamburger? Get kicked out?

Jordon rinsing her legs off now. She decides to water the garden by sitting and trying to spray the garden from there. Jeff says nevermind he will do it later because she is getting the windows all wet. She got up and is watering the garden correctly. Jeff is just watching Jordon and laughs every once in a while. Now Jordon is putting lotion on her legs. (very exciting stuff here)

Jeff still thinks the lockdowns are because BB is removing stuff from the house for the next HOH comp.

Every quiet but Jeff, Kevin and Jordon. Jeff likes pasta with Vodka sauce he is explaining to Kevin what it is. lol they are discussing noodle sizes and why they are different shapes. Jeffs favorite meal is seafood.

Jordon sees a bat and Kevin says he does not like them and Jeff thinks they are blind.

Jeff complaining about the liver and limes for the have nots. Jeff can't figure out why they got limes. Kevin likes the limes. Jeff would have rathered had the squid and squash.

Jordon in the pool on the blue raft as Jeff looks on....

OD LD is over.

12:50pm BBT Foth

1:00pm BBT Michelle and Jordon in the pool others in kitchen eating. FoTh again. Maybe since Michelle and Jordon talking about xmas lights and shows then Michelle mentions Sesame Street Characters.......

1:00pm BBT Russell back on the elliptical. Chima wants tomake tacos tonight. Natalie wants to go into the pool and asks Jessie if he will go in with her, of course he says yes. Chima is helping natalie with her bathing suit..........

Kevin gets a little hair trim. Jessie is trimming up the hairs on his neck. All done.

Natalie waits for Jessie to go into the pool. Jessie puts a cover over his head that reaches the floor and gets changed that way. (never thought of that).

It's a pool party, Jeff, Jordon, Michelle and Natalie all in the pool. Nope I guess Natalie is waiting for Jessie.

1:30pmBBT Jordon trying to talk Jeff into letting her cut his hair. Now he is complaining again about his extra day of slop. Jeff was getting it for Jordon and Lydia called him out on taking the sip. He is pissed. Natalie kising up saying that is not fair that he got an extra day. Jeff said he is over it and when his hair gets cut and is f upped then he will have something real to complain about. Jeff and Natalie playing with the new outside toy they got. Looks like batmitten(spelling?).

1:35pm BBT Jessie has to shave before going in the pool. ( is he kidding?)

Jeff and Natalie seem to be having fun playing outside. Jeff showing her how to hit the birdie. Natalie says he better play with someone else cause she sucks. Russell is now playing with Jeff. (they are doing quite well actually) Russell wishes the paddles were bigger.

Natalie sees a bee and is freaking out. I think Jessie is finally ready to go out to the pool

FoTH

1:45pm BBT All ouside but Lydia who is sleeping and Chima who I think isin the kitchen eating.

Natalie is nice enough to help Jessie put on sunscreen. (I guess Jessie and Natalie want to start hanging with other people since the numbers are getting smaller)

Talk of Kobe Bryant and we get FoTH.

2:00PM BBT Jessie and Natalie have scared everyone out of the pool. They are playing ball and just acting silly. Michelle and Russell playing with the paddles and birdie. Jordon laying out. Kevin, Jeff and Chima all chit chatting in the kitchen. Chima said Jeff should be a comedian since his observations are funny. Jessie, Natalie and Michelle playing monkey in the middle in the pool. Jessie said Natalie's claws on her feet scratched him lol.

2:15pm BBT

Jeff playing with the play doh. Russell making food. Chima cleaning up the kitchen as usual. Russell is wondering if the meat/seafood he wants to make is good. It look brown. OH it is fish and Jeff said it was frozen it should be ok.

2:30-3:00pm BBT Nat, Jes, Jeff, Michelle and Russ at the pool. Nat and Jess really working on Jeff. Not game stuff but really including him on conversations and asking him a bunch of questions about his job, school and vegas. Nat says they should make tacos since Chima always cooks. Jessie said he will make Nat a Baked Potato. All 4 feeds have been on the pool for a while.

3:10 BBT

Lydia earlier told Kevin she's doesn't feel like talking to anyone because everything on her body hurts. Kevin replied, this is when it starts. (I am assuming they are talking about being on slop.

Jessie and Lydia in kitchen. Jessie trying to get Lydia to tell him what's wrong. She's working on play-doh people still.

Jessie is making the baked potatoes.

In backyard Jordan and Jeff playing batmitten, Russ and Nat still by the pool and so is Michelle. Chima is in HOH sleeping

3:55 PM BBT: All 4 feeds on Jordan who is still cutting Jeff's hair in the bathroom. She's asking Lydia and Kevin about it. Lydia seems to know how to cut hair. Lydia is finishing the cutting while Jordan watches from the couch. Jeff keeps saying Jordan did a good job.

They're done and Jordan says Jeff looks younger with a shorter haircut. Lydia leaves the room and Jeff jumps on top of her on the bed in the bathroom. She tells him that she thinks he popped her implant. She goes into the kitchen holding her boob saying "Jeff, you smooshed my boob. I think you popped it, it hurts."

4:05 PM BBT: Michelle and Kevin in the kitchen, Keving making something to eat. Jeff is back in the bathroom and asks Lydia to use the electric clippers to trim the bottom of his hair.

Jessie and Natalie in the hot tub. Natalie is eating red licorice. Jessie saying the only reason Jeff would take Russell off is to take Jessie out. No reaction from Natalie.

Back in the bathroom, Lydia finishes with Jeff's hair and Kevin comes into the bathroom.

Russell just jumped into the pool outside. Jessie and Natalie are sitting on the edge of the hot tub.

Back in the bathroom, Kevin is saying he heard someone whimpering while they were asleep and thinks it's Lydia. She says "whimpering?" and "I don't know, maybe" through a smile. Now she's trimming the back of his hair.

4:10 PM BBT: Jordan is eating at the counter. Lydia outside laying in the sun with Russell. She tells him she "feels like shit today. I'm sick of eating this crap". Jessie and Russell told to put on their microphones.

Outside on the chair, Russell complaining to Lydia about Chima's laugh. He said they asked him to do it in the DR and he says he pulled up his lips and imitated her laugh.

Inside Michelle and Jordan are at the kitchen counter. Jordan telling Michelle that Russell always taking shit about everybody. Kevin joins them. (Outside conversation louder than inside, hard to hear)

Outside Russell and Lydia are playing badminton. Natalie says she wants to spend more time in the pool because all she does is sleep all day.

In the kitchen, Jeff gets a drink and high fives Jordan as he goes outside. After he is outside Jordan says that his haircut looks great. Talk about silicone vs saline implants and that a saline implant would deflate but that Jordan has silicone, so it just moves like a gummy bear. Someone outside tells Jeff what a nice haircut he has and he says yeah, I'm pumped. Back inside, Jordan asks Michelle if she ever thought about having hers done. She says if she lost a lot of weight, she might but that her husband likes her boobs and that he's never seen her with small boobs, so she doesn't know.

Jordan and Michelle cleaning up the kitchen, Kevin and Russell having a good time playing badminton outside.

Oops, the birdie landed on the roof. Russell using the pool skimmer to get it down.

4:35 PM BBT: Michelle and Natalie in the hot tub. Jeff harvesting the garden, Kevin and Russell still playing badminton.

Jeff inside cooking his garden greens, Jessie washing his hands in the bathroom. Jessie saying "I don't know if you want to help, but I was going to try and make her", Jeff says "her?". Jessie says "yeah because she said the other night yeah this is good but nobody's making ... you know what I mean". Jefss says "oh I'll make her", Jessie says "I'm gonna try so if you'd like to help with like her face maybe or something, I don't know cause there's no way I can get that extreme detail" (sounds like they're talking about making HG's out of Play Doh).

4:45 PM BBT: Jessie in the kitchen with Jeff, Jessie asking what part of his back hurts. Both say in the center of the lower back. Jessie asking Jeff what he cooked, Jeff says collard greens and Swiss chard. He said he's making a dip/saute like thing (maybe to go with slop chips).

7:00 PM BBT

We have a REAL close up of Russell's face on camera 1. He's working out in the BY staring into the windows with the cams behind them. (Cams 1&2)

Cams (3&4) Jessie, Chima, Natalie, Michelle and Jeff working on the modeling clay statues they've been making. Close up of the results - very creative. Chima saying people are out there reading the Twitters that people love their Twitter. Asking how long Jessie's HOH blog was. Jessie says more than a page. Russell inside.

Camera 1 now on Jordan & Kevin sleeping in pool room. Nothing especially interesting going on.

8:19 PM BBT

Michelle and Jordan running laps in BY.

Jessie, Nat and Kevin lazing around in HOH bed. Chima came in dressed in a camouflage outfit and said she had her battle clothes on.

Michelle and Jordan talking game a bit. Michelle says she goes into the room to talk about something else and they all start buzzing in her ear. Michelle plotting to get Jeff in to hear some conversation she's going to get started. They are running and out of breath so it's hard to hear.

Up in HOH room, Jessie and Natalie are playing chess in bed. The upstairs group thinks Lydia hid all day because someone blamed her for 'all of it'. (Missed what they could be talking about).

Chima advising about taking proper naps and being ready for her photos tomorrow. She wants a fun on photo shoot. Jessie saying he's going to re-enact good BB scenes. They talk about when Jeremy Piven came to the house on Friday and how we got to watch it on Sunday. Natalie didn't know who he was even after they told her his name.

8:33 PM BBT

Natalie saying if she ever had the chance she'd put Jeff and Jordan up together. Jessie saying Jordan would put him and Natalie up together.

(They are rehashing Saturday nights/morning convos) Natalie wants Michelle out. They think Michelle is socially awkward/crazy, the don't know where Jeff's head is at he's non-committal. They believe Michelle is playing, Jeff is not.

Out back Jeff and Russell are playing a quiet game of pool.

8:25 BBT

Cams 1/2 on HOH Kevin, Chima, Nat, Jessie Chima talking about her pj outfit shes in battle dress That she will wear it to live show and tell Julie she is dressed for battle

Switch to Cam 3/4 Find Michelle/Jordan running and talking about a three people alliance, but can hear cause of heavy breathing and pounding of feed.

Cam 3 switches to Russ/Jeff talking about movie, and prizes. About maybe more money offered in games. That third place is close to 25K? Maybe a new car luxury. Russ ran his Camary into the ground with over 200K miles. Blew his engine. They are talking cars. How Russ' boss didn't believe his car died on the way to work. Now going to play pool. The girls are again jogging around the yard.

8:32 switch to cam 2 finding the four talking about putting up Jeff/Jordan up. They have chess game in HOH on the bed. (thats wrong IMO). All four sitting on bed. Natalie calls Michelle is crazy. Kevin says socially akward. They don't know how Jeff and Michelle think. Don't know where her heads at. CHima saying Jeff not playing at all because he will not talk game with them.

Kevin saying only time Jeff talked game is when everyone wanted Ronnie out. Natalie now saying she wants Michelle out over Jeff. Jessie feels Jeff should go out. That if Michelle wins Jessie should be worried. Chima feels if its Jeff the three of them are in trouble. Chima doesn't feel Michelle is not crazy. Kevin is saying if she has the mystery she is covering her ass really good. Chima says she don't have it that america wouldn't vote for her because she is socially awkward. Chima saying Jeff has it because of how often he is called to the DR. (DR leave Jeff alone!)

8:40 Nat and Jessie arguing over chess. They are arguing over if she has two moves left its a stale mate. Jessie is saying there is no such thing in chess. Natalie will not see his side. Its check and check mate. (sorry going back outside myself)

8:50 BBT

Nat and Jess have been 'arguing' for the past who knows how long in the HOH bed over their game of chess. She's blaming him and he's blaming her. Something about a move that was done and now somehting about a bet. Nat is all smiles, obviously flirting with him.

Jeff and Russ quietly playing pool outside.

Archived