Angelo Joe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:00 BBT

Feeds back.

Russell wondering what Ronnie's doing.

6:12 BBT

The houseguests go over the HoH competition and questions.

Natalie, Chima and Kevin say that Ronnie really helped them study, and that he knew everything verbatim.

Now they talk about "the wizard" and Chima says it may affect her nominations.

But in her mind, she is thinking that the power may be something to do with bringing someone back.

Now Natalie is stressing that whoever got the power does NOT have to use it.

6:15 BBT

OMG! Sounded like Natalie totally tipped her hand, when Chima said "Kevin, if you're not playing this week, you can be the host", and Natalie responded with "Of COURSE Kevin is playing". And that went right over everybody's head. (The only way Natalie could be sure he would play is if she were sure that he would be on the block, since Chima is playing as HoH.) I don't think she was trying to tease him, it sounded sincere.

Discussion continues.

Natalie is saying unless you're on the block, you shouldn't use the power. If she was on the block, she'd use the power to take herself off. If she's not on the block, she wouldn't use it. She says there's no reason to.

They're talking about who will host the veto comp. Chima says Kevin will, unless he's playing. Nat says Kevin can't play if he's on the block, and Chima knocks her down, saying Kevin won't be on the block. He's happy to hear that.

6:39 BBT

Jordan just told Jeff that she thinks the two of them are going up and jeff says shut up. Then Jordan tell him she thinks Michelle has the Coup d' etat and will take herself off and then either Jordan or Jeff will go home. Jeff is just looking at her like she's nuts and then says trust me we are not going up.

Jeff just told Jordan next week she'll win HOH and he keeps telling her we're going to be fine. It's just keeps going over her head. They talk about what the poewer could be and Jeff said it could be anything.

(It's really a cute conversation)

Jeff keeps beating into Jordans head that Jesse has to go. And without Jesse Natalie would be lost.

They are cuddling now and telling each other they smell good.

Talked about how people kiss up to whoever has HOH.

Jeff is now telling Jordan if they go up it's coming directly from Jesse. (I bet Jeff will be dropping hints to everyone all week how they have to get out Jesse to set things up when he makes the switch this week - I love it!!!)

Jordan has a headache and goes and lays in the other bed. Jeff is asking her to just think positive and called her J-DOG.

6:55 BBT

Chimaq Jess Nat and Russ sitiing at kitchen eating pizza and Nata tell them she caught Kevin Michele and Lydia talking saying they needed to get into Chimas ear first on who to put up. (this coming from Natalie so who knows if she really heard it)

Now Natalie telling Russ the three of them knew Ronnie was going home so they just voted for him because he was with them. And Lydais Kevin and Michelle were never with them and now the numbers are closer on each side.

Russ thinks Kevin has the power and Natalie agreeing saying did you realize who got questions asked from the audience.

Jesse saying he thinks Jordan has it and just can;t tell Jeff. Now talking about taking bets about who has it.

Chima says she would have said Natalie needed a make over too...she's a beautiful girl but needs one.

Russel just asked Kevin how his wizard power works and Kevin says no I think Natalie has it. Russ says no she would be walking around with an attitude if she had it.

Chima said everyone had on poker faces when Julie asked if anyone had the power. Russ tells Kevin he still thinks he has it.

7:10 BBT

Jordan and Michelle talking in the red room. Jordan said she misses her family and how nice it must be to get a letter from home.

THen tells Michelle that she felt so bad for her about what Ronnie did. Michelle saying how Ronnie was mean to her from day one about not cleaning right or she didnt lose any weight.

and we get FOTH again.

Jordans walks out and Nata goes here comes the wizard and says and just think you didnt take Ronnie off.

Chima says I wish I had the power but I guess america doesn't like me. (BINGO)

Chima whispering to Jesse she doesn't think Jordan has the power.

Ntalie back on the sleeping arrangements. Telling Jesse he came sleep in the other bed because she wants her bed. Chima just saying after the have and have nots there will be open beds.

All cameras switch to Lydia and Kevin in the backyard.

Jesse just came out and of course Nata following. Nata saying how funny it would have been if Ronnie would have stood up and had the power. Jesse saying it's not fair that America got to choose and last year they got to compete for it. Nata says well you knew AMerica wasn't going to choose you or me.

Natalie saying that they need to put Michelle and lydia up and if Michelle has the power she will pull herself off and they will still have the numbers to keep whoever they want.

Jesse saying he has to stay close to Kevin and Lydia in case they need there vote. Doesn't look like Natalie likes that idea. They want to watch Russ to see who he talks to.

Russ comes out and Jesse says the only reason him and Natalie is out here to break some shit up because Lydia michell and Kevin were out here.

Russ saying he doesnt care about the power because it doesnt matter they have the HOH on their side. Natalie saying she knows none of them have it.

Nata thinks Chima will put up Michelle and Lydia. Nata saying Lydia gave her a lection about talking to Russ and when she told Chima chima said Lydia is a hypocrite.

Jesse saying Chima will do whatever she wants and Russ is saying you have to talk to her and making excuses why they need to have him there. Jesse and Nat saying they will let her know there are bigger fishes to fry.

Russ is telling Natalie she has to stress team to her. Jesse doesnt understand why she doesnt want to put up Kevin. Now Russ brings up that she can put up Jeff. But neither N or J say anything.

Jesse telling Russ Ronnie going out the door did nothing but help the other side.

7:45 BBT

Chima just told Nat that she's NOT putting up J/J and Nat agrees, saying she wouldn't have either. Chima then says that Nat, Jess, Kevin, Jeff and Jordan are safe, and the others (Lydia, Michele and Russ) are whatever.

They both think that Kevin or Michele have the power.

Chima then suggests asking (either Kevin or Jeff... anyone catch who?) to promise not to use the power on Natalie and Jessie. Nat says of course he'll promise, but who knows. Nat then starts to push getting out one of their numbers, as getting out Russ will help the other side. Chima says that's true.

Chima says in her goodbye message to Ronnie, she said she'd get Russ out if she got HOH and she was sorry Russ was the end of Ronnie's game. Nat counters who and asks if Russ is the end of her game. Chima wonders and Nat starts to push Michele and Lydia to go on the block.

Natalie goes back on what she said earlier (meaning she was saying it to convice others not to use the power) that if she had the power and wasn't on the block, she'd use it to save someone else she wanted to stay. Chima says no way, she wouldn't use it unless she was on the block and she wouldn't mess with someone else's votes. Nat tries to explain how she would have saved Ronnie if she had the power. Chima says if Nat had it, it'd be smarter to save it for this week, not knowing if she'd be safe or not.

7:50 BBT

Nat tries to keep Russ off the block, saying the other side will have more numbers. Chima sees what she's saying, but still wants Russ up b/c of what he's done to her. Nat wishes she would have won HOH.

7:40 BBT

Natalie went up to talk to Chima already. Wondering what she's going to get in the HOH room.

Jeff just got called to the DR.

Chima hoping she got pics of her girlfriends too because they are all out in LA and single.

Chima just said she thinks Jeff has the power and Natalie says no and I'll tell you why. Jesse was talking to Jeff about voting Ronnie out and Jeff told Jesse he was being nice to Ronnie in case Ronnie had the wizard power he might not put him or Jordan up. (Natalie always thinks she knows everything...won't she be suprised)

Chimas now hoping the power is Jordan or Kevin.

Chima takl;ing about putting Russ up and Nata says she know he's a schemier but if he won HOH he wouldnt put any of them up. Plus if they voted Russ out they were depleting their own number. And Chima says oh yea true.

Chima said in her goodbye to Russel she told him if he would have gotten rid of Russ when he wanted to he would have still been there.

N talking about the power and if Chima puts Lyd and Kevin up and then Michelle takes them off she wont put up Jeff and Jordan which only leaves her Jesse and russ. Chima saying but what if that isnt the power. Chima saying this game is about self preservation and if she had the power and wasnt up she wouldnt use it because she wouldnt want to piss someone off.

Chima saying shes going to bring Russ to HOH for a heart to heart and sy if I keep you off the block I need to know your on our side. Even though he can lie. But she's afraid if she doesnt put him up after the fight nobody will. Natalie still trying to keep Russ off the block.

Nayalie says she wish she would have won because it would have been so easy she already knew who she would put up.

I'm out...hope you can take over lala!! Have a good night.

8:30 BBT

All feeds on Chima, Nat, Russ, Jess and Kevin talking in red room.

Jordan walks by and goes into the pool room. She's just out the shower. Kevin followed her in and Chima and Nat tell Jess to lay off of Kevin, b/c he might have the power.

Nat then calls to Jordan to talk about the bed arrangements (as she always does). Nat says she's keeping her bed downstairs, even though she's sleeping with Chima all week, b/c sometimes doesn't go to bed until 6 AM and won't want to wake Chima.

Jess then starts complaining about being kicked out the house not b/c he did something wrong but b/c of some mystical f*cking power. He's very pissed about the power, even though Chima and Nat try to keep him optimistic.

8:35 BBT

Russ is laughing along with them all and talking to Chima, as well. Russ is being very nice and acting as part of the group. Chima is called to the DR.

8:40 BBT

Nat tells Russ if he goes on the block, they have the votes. They start talking about what Chima should do and how Russ can get back in. Nat says Chima is worried about making Lydia and KEvin mad if she doesn't put Russ on the block after the big fight b/c they'll see her as a hypocrit. Nat says Chima shouldn't worry about Lydia and Kevin b/c they're not on her side anyways.

Jess and Russ alone in red room. Jess says he made it past week 4 so f*ck them. Jess is trashing Kevin. Jess says he would have put up Kevin and Michele if he was HOH (He just said 30 mins ago he would have put up J/J). Jess says Kevin being near him pisses him off and how Kevin thinks he's safe. He calls Kevin a f*cking douchebag. He then 'imitates' Kevin. Now, Jess is mad he lost HOH and Russ says he was praying for Jess and had his Rosary in his pocket, praying Jess would have won. Jess says he would have won, b/c he knew all the other answers.

8:22 BBT

WBRB

Jesse says a nap is sounding pretty good right now and Natalie agrees. Then says we'll just get called in the DR.

Nat, Jesse, Chima, Russ and Keving on all 4 feeds in RR. Very silent. Lydia, Michelle, Jeff and Jordon are nowhere to be seen.

Chima "I cant wait to see the show, how it is edited" and Jesse pipes and says "you'll say, that's not how I said that" and we get WBRB

(houseguests talking about production and we keep getting WBRB)

8:28 BBT feeds back

discussing where Russell changes, hallways, too lazy to walk to bathroom

Kevin leaves and goes in PR when Jordon walks thru to pool room

Natalies discussing sleeping arrangements again

Chima and Nat getting on Jesse for being mean to Keving because he might have the wizard power

Jesse says he doesnt have it and they are telling him, you dont know!!!

Prettty boring!

Chima called to DR and then we get WBRB

8:45 BBT

Jess won't stop hating on Kevin. Jess says if he makes it past this week, he swears... (he doesn't finish the sentence). Jess still complaining about Kevin, saying he sat there for an hour before he actually said something. Russ just sitting there, listening to Jessie bitch.

Jess then says he's taking a nap until Chima comes out of the DR. He then repeats that Kevin is a f*cking douchebag.

8:50 BBT

Feeds finally switch to Jordan, Jeff and Nat outside. Jordan says Ronnie would have won that HOH and put J/J up. Nat says no way, he was going after Michele, Kevin and Russell.

Jordan says she wants to know what this power is and it's driving her nuts. Jeff says yeah, what can you do. Jordan then wonders what the power is. Nat then (lying, playing the game) tries to convice J/J that it's STUPID to take someone off the block if it's not yourself b/c you'll be making other people mad. Nat says it's dumb to stir shit up by using the power unless you're on the block and Jeff says ***he'd like to stir some shit up*** but says he doesn't have it, so it doesn't matter. Nat says he'd be evicted the next week if he did that.

8:31 BBT Nat, Jessie, Russ, Chima and Kevin are sitting in the red room talking about being seen nude, and where they change their underwear.

Kevin leaves.

Jessie is still whinning about the Coup D'etat, about how it was handed to someone and not worked for. Occasional whispering by CHima that I can't make out.

Brief FOTH

Now complaining about Kevin saying Nat needs a make over. Saying Banana man needed a make over.

Chima into DR.

Now Nat is telling Russ that she's been working on Chima to keep him off the block. Nat doesn't think Russ is going up according to what Chima said while they were talking earlier.

Nat leaves

Now they are saying Kevin isn't going up. Jessie complaining about Kevin using F'ing every other word. "him just being around pisses me off" Jessie says about Kevin. Really hating on him right now. (The power is already going to Jessie's head.)

I guess earlier Jessie walked into the red room and was talking to Chima and Nat and Kevin shows up so they stop talking. He's complaining that Kevin didn't take the hint to leave because they all shut up when Kevin showed up. Jessie kept his back to Kevin the whole time trying to give him the hint to leave. When Russ came in that's when Jessie turned to include Russ. Not Kevin.

8:48 BBT Kevin walking back and forth to a room and each time Jessie is rolling his eyes or making a disgusted face. No talking.

8:49 BBT Feeds change to backyard. Jordan, and Jeff and Natalie are talking about who ROnnie would have put up this week. Nat says it would have been Kevin and Michelle then Russ. Jordan is wondering what this power thing is.... Jeff agrees... "I wonder what the F you can do". Jordan just guess about it and gets it right. Now Nat goes off... if you aren't on the block why would you change the nominations?? You'd make enemies and Jeff agrees with her.

8:55 BBT

Jeff says he's hardly ever in the HOH room and how Natalie has her clothes up there (b/c she's always 'in power'). Nat denies this and says she was hardly up there when Russ and Ronnie were HOH. Jeff says she'll be up there all week with Chima and Nat says she'll be downstairs sometimes. Jeff says no, I'll be down there and how him and Jordan have been down there since week one. Nat says J/J keeps saying they're at the bottom but they're no longer at the bottom.

8:38 BBT feeds back

Chima looking for shoes to go in the DR

Natalie whispering (cant her over Jesse eating candy)

Jessie just said Jeff or Jordon has the power

Jesse says "fuck em" "i made it past week four"

Natalie leaves the room

Russ and Jess talking about Kevin being around just pisses him(Jesse) off, where were you two days ago" talking about Kevin

Russell says he had his rosary in his pocket and was hoping Jess won

Jesse says if the questions had been in a different order, he would have won because he knew all the other questions (WTF???)

Jesse says if he makes it past this week, he swears... (he is really worried that this wizard power will be the death of him)

Jesse still talking about Kevin walking in the room and sitting down and how everyone stopped talking....Jesse keeps calling his names..dork, douchebag...Jesse wont give it up (LOL)

feeds on Jesse and Russ....no talking..Jesse says he is going to take a nap till Chima comes out of DR

Jesse is laying in bed, rolling his eyes and saying a douche bag

feeds switch to backyard

Nat, Jeff, Jordon discussing Ronnie and Michelle hating each other

Natalie is discussing Ronnie wanting to stay and put up Kevin and Michelle. Jordon says she wonders what this power thing is, it is driving her nuts

Jeff chimes in and says me too but what can you do

Natalie says why would anyone change someone elses nominees and piss off the rest of the house..Jeff says yeah, that would be stupid

they are discussing what the power would be

Jeff says if I had it, I would change some things and Natalie says that would be stupid. That could be the death of you next week. Jeff says I think you would have to know what the power is to decide what you would do.

speculating that everyone will have to have all their stuff packed for next week

(Natalie has decided to put the word out that it would be stupid to use the power to change the nominees if you are not on the block to intimidate the person)

Jeff tells Nat she will leave in the HOH this week. She gets defensive.

Discussing how Jeff and Jordon have been on the bottom the whole time. How everyone comes to them when they are on the bottom.

Discussing whether people would come back. Jeff says what if the power brings someone back? (he is playing it off good)

Jeff telling Natalie she was part of the other side and black balled him. Natalie is getting defensive. She says she did not do anything to him personally. Natalie says Lydia personally fucked him she did not.

Michelle and Kevin are in the kitchen discussing Ronnie.

Jeff telling Natalie how Jordon is only one who has stood beside him. Natalie says she knows how he feels because her and Jesse are the same way.

Jordon thinks the mystery power is Michelle or Kevin. Jeff agrees but says Natalie always has this shit grim on her face. He asks her why she out here slumming it.

Natalie is telling Jeff and Jordon they are safe. (who is she?)

Natalie really thinks Michelle has the power because she is walking around like she does not care.

Jordon wants to know why Ronnie disliked Michelle so much. Natalie says because she played both sides and was not loyal to him. she goes on and on...

I'm out to watch BBAD!

Archived