8/2 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:16 am BBT

A female shouted out "NO!" again awhile ago (assuming it was Michelle since she is the screamer) and it put Nutalie and Jesse into a giggle fit... Now they are in bed in the "have not' room asleep or getting to sleep. Nutalie is sleeping with the mic right next to her nose/mouth, so you can hear her panting very loud. Kevin is sleeping very close to them... other cams on HG's asleep as well.

Didn't see this posted, but should be up on the main page update.... At 3:55AM, Ronnie asks to talk to Michelle alone in the backyard. Ronnie say's that he can tell by her body language that she doesn't want him in the house. Michelle tells Ronnie that it is better strategically to not use the Veto on him, and not to vote for him to stay this week. Michelle says that he would go after her after this week if she kept him, because she said she wanted him out. Ronnie tells her that he doesn't care about words, he just cares about actions. He offers her to go with him to the final 2. Ronnie urges(threatens) her not to vote him out or Jess, Nat and Chima will come after her. He tells her if she votes him out she will not win this game, and if she gets to the final 2, she will lose. Michelle tells him all he had to do today was to admit that he had an alliance. She say's if there is no alliance then how am I betraying anyone. Michelle puts her hands in the air and say's "I'm done" and walks away from Ronnie.

9:26ambbt

jesse: i thought your ass was snoring

nat: not me, it must have been kevin

jes why dont you go make breakfast? its been 2 1/2 hours sence i've eaten

nat no, you ate at 5:30 and its after 9 now.

jes ok lets go back to sleep

nat if your're going to sleep, why dont you go back to the room

Jes what the fuck? whose side are you on?

nat well if you are going to nap...

jes nap away....

they wrap themselves in blankets and snuggle... jesse still has on his sweatsuit he slep in last night. it must really be cold in the have not room!

9:28 foth

natalie left the green room because she said she was hearing voices.. a man's voice (seems really scared) .. she said s___ I cannot stay in there.. and leaves to go outside. {she really seems to be going nuts}

natalie went to dr then back into green room with jesse and woke him up .. said she is not there; says she is not here all the time... then FoTH

9:41 /foth

jessie and nat still in RR talking

jes: this is the jessie and natalie show!

nat do you have the power?

jes no. only one has the power

jes why you getting so upset?

nat cause i'm hearing shit

jes let it go... let it go...

nat this room is making me hear voices!

jes then go!

nat if i leave you are going to fall asleep.

jes i dont care. go

nat its 9:30 i'm leaving til the music comes on.

(n leaves room)

nat actually its 9:45

jes snuggles up to go to sleep.

nat goes wandering around the house. stands at SR door?

9:46 foth/

9:47 /foth 2 camera's on jesse sleeping in recycle room, 2 cameras on the bathroom

Lydia comes out of bathroom stall and heads back to bedroom. (doesnt wash her hands)

nat comes out of SR heads to recycle room

nat nudges jes: hey

jes what?

nat: what was lydia doing? she's here all the time (she must have seen lyd head to the BR and assumed that she was going to talk to jessie)

9:49 foth/ {someone is having way too much fun with that foth button!}

9:53 /foth

2 cams still on jesse 1 on BR 1 on occupied sign

9:53 foth/ {oh come on!}

9:57 brief camera actio with jes and nat. nat sneezes and we get foth again

10:00 still foth but i can hear production talking in the background.. they arent loud enough to make out what they are saying.

10:01 /foth

jes and nat chatting still

nat i cant believe you havnt seen "my best freinds girl"

jes i think i have, calm down

nat have you seen it? you have or you havnt!

jes i think i have but...

nat i dont understand how you can say that! the movie was fucking hillarious!

nat have you seen roll models?

jes YES. {obviously annoyed}

nat that was a good movie too

jes dont take my pants off!

jes & nat giggles

jes remember seeing that little dude was bare assed naked and he totally kicked those dudes asses?

nat dude, you remember that geeky dude? doesnt he remind you of ronnie?

(just general talk of movie stuff... i'll report when they talk about something intersting}

10:17 BBT

Natalie telling Jessie, her boyfriends mother hates her and they don't talk (wonder why,LMAO)

Right before I stopped watching the feeds a little bit ago - Jess was doing a lot of talking about 'life' and all his philosophies.

Talking in circles, using words incorrectly, contradicting himself.... while Nat dozed off and on.

He's got one screwed up look on life.

11:45 A.M. BBT: Lydia in the BY with Jeff telling him that when she gets evected she is going to have some water sitting next to her and pour it over "her" head, she hates being wet, maybe slap her...

Jeff says you wanna make reality TV history huh?

Lydia nods...

(I don't know who "she" is, but I am sure it's Nat...)

11:45 BBT

Lydia and Jeff outside. She says about making a pickle juice/egg concoction to dump on her (Nat-?)'s head if she's evicted. Jeff says Lydia won't do that and says she's not going home this week anyways.

Inside, Ronnie and Chima whispering in the kitchen. Ronnie says Michele told him last night she won't be voting for him. Ronnie mentions his convo with Russ last night and how Russ told him he made a mistake by putting Ronnie up and realizes how much Lydia lies. Ronnie says if he leaves this week, and he's 99% sure he is, Nat, Jess and Chima have to get Michele out b/c she's lied to them three times. If not next week, then the week after that.

Ronnie tells Chima how he told (imo-threatened) Michele last night that if he leaves, they'll blame her for his eviction, not Russ b/c she had two times to stop him from leaving.

11:55 BBT

Jordan is sunning on the hammock. Russ has gone outside to workout with weights. Inside, Chima, Ronnie and Lydia are now chatting. Ron asks Lydia if, when he leaves, if BB would let him take home some baggies of slop for his family to try.

Jeff and Michele are in the BR area, getting ready to go outside.

11:52 BBT

Chima and Ronnie have been talking in the kitchen. (Think everyone else has been outside). The are talking about Ronnie going up to HoH to talk to Ronnie last night. Ronnie also says that he told Michele last night (convo when Michele said she wasn't going to save him) that "who do you think they will blame if I go home?" He said if Michele thinks Russel she is wrong, they (Jess/Nat/Chima) will blame her (Michele). Ronnie also says that Michele has had TWO chances to save him and didn't.

Ronnie said he is trying to stay positive. At least if he goes home he can see his wife and teach in the fall.

Lydia, Chima, Jeff and Ronnie now in the kitchen.

Ronnie just asked if BB would get mad if he took some slop home in baggies (LOL!)

He wants his family to know what it tastes like.

Chima and Lydia say BB will say no and tell him to just do it without asking.

Lydia thinks that it looks/tastes like chicken feed.

Elsewhere in the BB house...

Russell and Jordan talking in the backyard. Russ is saying that Ronnie is making rounds saying sorry. Jordan says that people would be stupid to keep him. She is already preparing his goodbye message. Talk then turns to "Wizard Power" and how they are screwed if Ronnie gets it. Russ thinks that the person who has the power already knows. Jordan and Jeff didn't think so. Russ thinks that America voted last week. Jeff thinks it said "America WILL vote" and that maybe they are still voting.

Russell said that "This game is rigged if HE gets it" Talking about Ronnie. [if he only knew!]

12:00 BBT

Jeff, Jordan, Russell talk outside. Still bashing Ronnie. Jordan "would Die" if Ronnie was in the Jury house with her.

Jordan sitting in the sun and halfway in the pool. Michele Joins her. Jeff is on the elliptical and Russ is running around the house.

Michele says they are the sunshine crew. No one else comes out in the sun. Michele asks Jordan if she has gotten cornered by Ronnie yet for votes. Jordan says "No" [i couldn't hear much else because of the elliptical in the background.]

Lydia, Ronnie and Chima still small talk in the kitchen.

Michele and Jordan small talk by the pool about Michele talking in her sleep. Lydia joins them in the sun.

Lydia got woke up by Natalie last night. Natalie came in and said "Who is sleeping there?" and pulled the cover off of her head. (Rude!)

Lydia said her hip is hurting and stuff. She didn't sleep well.

More talk about sleep.

(Boring in the house this afternoon. I'm off to do homework).

12:13pm BBT

Chima, Ronnie talking in kitchen. He's convinced Lydia and Kevin have made a deal with Michelle. That's why she told Ronnie she's not using veto and voting him out of the house.

Chima said Nat and Jesse need to quit isolating themselves in the house. The more they do that the quicker they'll end up voted out.

Ronnie also believes Lydia, Kevin, Jeff, Jordan and Michelle will all group together and Russ will try to get in with their group so he has protection. He'll jump ship with Jesse's group in a hurry because the numbers will now be on the other side of the house.

Ronnie also talking about the coup and when they'll give it to the HG. He thinks they opened voting for a couple of days and will award the power to the HG tonight after the show airs on CBS. He's going over the whole schedule and exactly what they will show us tonight.

Ronnie says he needs a miracle at this point.

2:00 BBT - Ronnie talking Kevin's ear off in the living room ... says he knows he's going unless he gets the magic power. Wonders what kind of edit he's getting. Saying if he's being portrayed as the underdog America might give him the power to keep him in and stir things up. He says when he gets out he's going to ask (a) if he still has his teaching job (B) what kind of edit did he get and © if he is the most hated houseguest of the season (ummmmm YES!)

Jeff says he has agina (sp?) and Ronnie asks what that is ... Jeff explains its heartburn.

Ronnie says his only mistake was leaving the door open during the conversation Russ and Casey overheard. Kevin is surprised. He thinks he (kevin) has made tons of mistakes. Ronnie is saying he's made other mistakes but he recovered from them so they no longer count. Kevin is trying to explain his point of view but Ronnie keeps interrupting to tell him he's wrong. Kevin backs off and lets Ronnie talk.

Ronnie and Kevin chatting about random things. Telling Kevin he doesn't hold grudges. Saying that how he would recover from doing something wrong is to admit it, own it and not lie again. Ronnie not buying it. Lydia and Jeff in kitchen making lunch. Russ and Michelle talking outside about Ronnie lying. Michelle telling Russ how Ronnie basically threatened her about others coming after her.

Kevin asks how Ronnie would recover from a lie and Ronnie says admit the lie and not lie anymore. Saying he bases his attitude on actions not words (for the 800th time). Ronnie says everyone in the game has lied. Kevin agrees but says thats why its a combo of words and actions. Ronnie says nope ... only words. Kevin is giving good examples but Ronnie just keeps saying he's wrong. Kevin says what if I say I am not going to nominate you and I don't nominate you but I go to every other person in the house and say nominate Ronnie and you end up getting nominated. Thats my mouth...my words. Ronnie says no because you are assuming you have an influence over the people. Kevin says well I did (in that example) and Ronnie says nope. He doesnt and although he's not entirely incorrect, he's wrong because "words only have power over people who don't understand it".

(I just wanted everybody to know I will be out of the country this next week, and I more then likely wont be online much at all, so I will be here tonight, but then wont be here till the 9th..)

2:39 BBT

Jordan, kevin, Lydia, michelle in the kitchen talking. (Lydia with her tatoos, Michelle is in a bathing suit, kevin in his tight clothes, and Jordan is eating in her tshirt.. reminds me alot of the SIMS game..)

4:20 BBT

Jess, Nat and Russ just came out of the HOH room. Ronnie calls up to them that BB just told them Kevin has an extra day of --- then FOTH, but when feeds come back, Jordan says Kevin has an extra day of slop and Michele says it's because he ate grapes and possibly something else, but now more FOTH.

Jess, Nat, Chima and Ron meet in the kitchen and Nat says Russ believed their story about Michele and Ronnie says it's all up to the viewers what happens to him, b/c we control who gets the power. Nat and Jess go outside where everyone else is and Ronnie says what's meant to be is meant to be and it's in God's hands now.

They're now talking about Chima's decision to pursue journalism.

4:40 BBT

All feeds on Chima as she brushes her teeth and moves around the bathroom area. BB finally siwtched to the BY where most everyone is sitting on the couches. Lydia and Jess are painfully sitting next to eachother, as Nat watches closely.

All is quiet and Nat asks why no one is talking b/c she's wide awake. no one answers her, nor says anything.

4:44 BBT

Chima walks outside and Nat says there's the vampire. Lydia then starts talking to Chima and then talk about BB10 Brian.

4:50 BBT

Nothing is going on. Jessie says how people are watching them right now and Chima says they have no lives (Which is NOT true. I have a life, I just made a bad decision to watch them right now.) Nat says hi to friends and family and Jessie waves, saying it's not friends and family watching. Nat asks for us to vote for her and Jess says we're probably saying Nat wasn't even an option (Which is actually true, for me.).

Archived