POV

Only thing I'm liking about the Jessie 3 some of him, Gnat and Lydiot, the eventual blow up between those girls. Lydiot said a little while ago, to Kevin, that she hates Gnat. Hah.

Hmmm, I wonder if Lydiot will have Jessie tattooed on the palm of her hand when she gets out of the house. Just for old time sake, lol lol. :glove: Or maybe on her upper lip, or tongue, or...........

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the POV was Casey's and he gave it up to Michele for a Margarita party...I think he's thinking Jessie is going to BD Ronnie....let's hope he's right...otherwise Jordan is gone

I have been out,please, please tell me this isn't true?

Casey gave up the POV for a margarita party?

What are they thinking,didn't they have to at least suspect jessie was not going to honor the ronnie deal?

That would have to make casey think that he at least might be vunerable.

I have been rooting for a turn around of power,or even a glimmer in this game but..... I'm beginning to beleive DARWIN is at work here, and thinning the herd!

just sayin!

Wouldn't it make sense to get out the strong players first and keep the weaker ones to hopefully make getting to the end easier?

I would like to see Ronnie or Chima go this week just because I can't stand them. Does any of the hg's notice Kevin riding under the radar so far I never heard them say put him up.

i have to see the pov comp tuesday

casey may have joined the marcellus club

But If casey DOES go up, why would they evict Jordan?

Kevin & Lydia want to keep Casey because he's in their clique............that's the crazy part of all of this..........people who would vote people out don't want to if they're in their clique because another body in their clique helps their odds (esp. since the numbers are already in the athletes favor)...........you're really forced to try to keep anyone in your clique. When it comes down to the numbers, Jordan staying isn't worth anything to anyone (except Jeff, of course :)

BB END THE CLIQUES!!!!!!!! :furious: PULEEZE!!!!!

I would so much rather have Jordan leave over Casey. I like the girl, but Casey just bring so much more excitement and drama potential to the house. The banana suit is hilarious...omg, he'll go back to work and the kids will have pics of him in it all over the place. GREAT entertainment..omg!! Russell's laughing at him in the yard right now and it's making me laugh too.

If he really did give up the POV for drinks though, I'll be hugely disappointed. All those prayers for nothing!!!

I have been out,please, please tell me this isn't true?

Casey gave up the POV for a margarita party?

What are they thinking,didn't they have to at least suspect jessie was not going to honor the ronnie deal?

That would have to make casey think that he at least might be vunerable.

I have been rooting for a turn around of power,or even a glimmer in this game but..... I'm beginning to beleive DARWIN is at work here, and thinning the herd!

just sayin!

I don't understand his thinking either...it doesn't make sense! Do we know for sure that he gave it to her...or did she take it from him in exchange for the banana costume? I guess we'll find out all the details on Tuesday...

If it did play out that he gave it to her...then he is stupid and deserves to be sent packing. It would have been much smarter for him to guaranty his own safety by winning the pov and using it on either Michele or Jordan, than to give it up to Michele to win...so only now she is safe. If he did it, the only thing I can think of is that Jessie has him completely snowed into thinking Ronnie is going on the block....and that he is for sure safe.

If it did go down like that...I sure hope he enjoys that margarita...it's gonna cost him, big time!

So far I am like this season!!! When is the POV!!! When Jeff, Lydia, Casey, and Jordan are gone..the game is going to be interesting, because there is no more on that side and they are going to have to turn on each other and really play the game!!! I am liking this...I am really liking this.... YOu have a lot of hot heads in the house...and I am waiting for the volcanoes to erupt!!! Right now there is safety because of numbers..but when that safety net dissolves... Watch all Heck break loose...

Does anyone know what kind of POV contest it was?

I can't see casey forfeiting for margaritas but he may have had the cash at first and Jesse got to take it from him.

Obviously Jesse would go for prizes since he didn't want to win the POV or he wouldn't be able to blame not using it on someone else.

Maybe Casey thought he couldn't win and may be back-doored so he might as well get some cash just in case.

From the conversation it seems the prizes were in envelopes and partially revealed. They had to swing on a rope or dive in mud to get numbers and then bet on the envelopes.

Casey ended up with the banana suit because he saw the letters B-A then the top of the N. He thought it was an H and went for a BAHAMA vacation. :hahohi:

Michele bought envelope number 5, which had the POV. It sounds like that wasn't revealed, she just figured odds were people would choose 3 or 7 and took a chance.

They were dressed in pig suits and kept banging into haystacks. Chima was just trying not to get too dirty :princess:

It should be a fun competition to watch from what they were saying.

From what I've gathered, they were wearing unitards, going into mud and the game was somewhat like poker?

I think it also resembled the format of the graveyard veto back in allstars, where they had a certain amount of points and could purchase/risk certain things.

Not sure though.

ETA: Sounds like Mendes listened more closely to them than I did. I agree, that it will be funny to watch.

I know Casey won banana suit. I thought Chima had to wear red unitard or was that just for the POV comp?

Dear Lord, please NO!!!!! :animated_shocking:

Now that I think about it, with Laura gone, I don't wanna see anybody this year wear that unitard, my eyes can't take it.

Waitasec...

Actually, I changed my mind...

I want Ronnie to have to wear it cause seeing that pudge walk around in it would be awesomely humiliating and no one would be able to take anything he says seriously. :animated_rotfl:

This would be a great time for Lydia to go psycho on Nat..........other than that, I don't see anything saving KC

KC needs to instigate that in his banana suit, the foundation is there, they are going to fight... he needs to make it sooner then later.

Archived