POV

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of all of the outcomes I had in my head, I gave the chances of Michelle winning about <1..........nothin against her, I just usually forget she's even in the game. Maybe this will liven her up but puleeze BBgod, don't let her become one of Jessie's Nincompoop Butt Kissers :pray2:

the POV was Casey's and he gave it up to Michele for a Margarita party...I think he's thinking Jessie is going to BD Ronnie....let's hope he's right...otherwise Jordan is gone

I believe on 4 different occasions Jessie has said that he never goes back on his word...does he want to look like a liar to one...or ALL?

Yeah, and he's very good at not giving his word, he lets everyone else do it....

Casey was stupid if he gave up the POV for some damn drinks. I never thought he was a stupid player. It seems there were hidden prizes, Jessie won some money and Casey also won the banana suit.

If he was in reach of the POV and gave it up for a prize, he may have thought it was money. I guess we'll know on Tuesday when it airs.

Oh please. Jessie went around to each of the NBK members and even Michelle and they all agreed that it held very little advantage to get rid of Ronnie at this point once he illustrated why Ronnie is good for them. He got them to think strategically rather than personally.

I'm tickled pink that Michelle won. I am usually on the side of those who get eliminated week after week so I am very happy that this year I am actually rooting for the team that seems to be doing the best so far.

Archived