POV

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesse is pure evil to have picked Jeff to play. He knows Jeff is a good competitor and he's hoping he'll win, take down Jordan, then Jesse can put up Casey. I want Jordan saved but Jesse is a dog to have done this, as he has every intention of duping Jeff and friends, just like Ronnie did last week.

i thought he pulled Jeff's ball.. not houseguests choice.. I thought I heard him say no one got hg's choice.. I could be wrong tho.

you're probably right. my bad. don't know what I was thinking. (I'm probably just eager to pin anything evil on jesse.)

My order of who I would like to win the Veto

Casey

Jordan

Jeff,

Michelle

Chima

Jessie

of course I want Jordan safe.. but i want Cassie to be the one who saves her, so that jessie is forced to put somebody from his side..

My order of who I would like to win the Veto

Casey

Jordan

Jeff,

Michelle

Chima

Jessie

of course I want Jordan safe.. but i want Cassie to be the one who saves her, so that jessie is forced to put somebody from his side..

I agree with that I want Casey and Jordan safe.

But that could backfire on Jeff...jessie not getting his way,(bow to the king) he might target jordon,just to piss jeff off!

Plus he could spin the reason ronnie didn't home this week was becuase of jeff.

just random thoughts

But that could backfire on Jeff...jessie not getting his way,(bow to the king) he might target jordon,just to piss jeff off!

Plus he could spin the reason ronnie didn't home this week was becuase of jeff.

just random thoughts

Then I think I will send a "hit squad of" over the wall... they'd love to take care of Jesse

pov over

jordan doesnt look happy

no clue who won yet

michelle wins pov

michelle won she talked about the pov ceremony speech

Feeds back and trying to figure out who won. Michele looks happy.

So I guess Casey goes up against Jordon.

Maybe not. I dont think Jessie put Casey up in the first place because of their secret alliance. This might be Jessie's best chance to get rid of Chima or Ronnie while he can. Or put up Casey as a pawn and tell them to break up Jeff/Jordan.

True, he might get rid of Jordan because that's the easy way out. I'd hate to see her go.

Archived