The Ugly Truth

King123

As you know BB had a competition, and the reward was to watch the movie "The Ugly truth"..

And I LOVED IT... At one point of the movie, the entire audience was Laughing so loud, for probably a good 2 minutes straight.. very funny movie..

Yeah...Its predictable.. the plot is I guess.. Like you could probably guess how it will end just from the previews... BUT, its filled with comedy... the critics werent a huge fan of it, BUT all my friends who have seen it loved it, and the entire movie theater loved it..

I guess I have to disagree. I LOVE chick flicks, but this one wasn't the best in my opinion. I guess because... (not going to give it away since it's in the previews) my friend and I were torn with how and what happened between the 2 men in the film regarding her relationship with each. I'm not sure I like how they "resolved" it. Oh well... it was funny & cute. But I dont know if it was worth the $10 movie ticket.

I liked The Proposal SO much better!