Jesse's nominations

wynchgo

Ok looks like he's putting up Jordan and Michelle (maybe Lydia if she's doesn't shut her trap). What if Casey won POV and used it to save Michelle, who do you think he'd put up in her place? The only options he have are Chima and Ronnie. I guess it could go either way but I'd hope he'd put Ronnie.

Ok looks like he's putting up Jordan and Michelle (maybe Lydia if she's doesn't shut her trap). What if Casey won POV and used it to save Michelle, who do you think he'd put up in her place? The only options he have are Chima and Ronnie. I guess it could go either way but I'd hope he'd put Ronnie.

He'll put up Chima before Ronnie depending on what happens with POV. Right now it appears that Russell, Nat, and Jessie are only using Ronnie as a shield so he can't block any chit thrown their way.

Jessie's side has the votes to evict whoever they want anyway. So even if Casey/Jeff won POV, took Michelle/Jordan down & he had to put someone up as a replacement from his own side? Wouldn't matter - Michelle or Jordan would go home. That side has the numbers.

only thing is if casey were to win and use it, this would force jesse to pick between chima and ronnie to go up as pawn. if he uses ronnie he has to worry some may flip and vote ronnie out and if he puts up chima or kevin instead of ronnie i think they would be very pissed so im rooting for casey to win pov and force what may be a dangerous decision for jesse or ronnie either one.

only thing is if casey were to win and use it, this would force jesse to pick between chima and ronnie to go up as pawn. if he uses ronnie he has to worry some may flip and vote ronnie out and if he puts up chima or kevin instead of ronnie i think they would be very pissed so im rooting for casey to win pov and force what may be a dangerous decision for jesse or ronnie either one.

Jesse could also put up Lydia (which Nat wants desperately); I too hope Casey wins POV, cause Michelle is then Jesse target....

jordan is the placeholder pawn

final 4 lock

I don't think Jeff is stupid I think he really doesn't know the game and is just too trusting of people. He probably is just not used to being around people that lie all the time.

If it's true that he only watched one season, it's probably why he doesn't know how to play the game in a cut throat way. I have a feeling, he thought it was mostly competitions and not all the BS that goes on.

Okay I know I was going against the grain questioning Jeffs' play. Like I said I like him.

But how could he come away from that King Jessie interogation remotely thinking that ronnie was still the backdoor plan?? That is not TRUST ,that is just not paying attention to what is being said or NOT said.

I mean really?

I think that Jeff, though somewhat dim, is not totally clueless. During his time in with Jessie, he made the comment about winning a football game by stabbing another player before the game and that he would not associate with people like that!

I think the evilness of this game is beyond his comprehension, but I think Jeff will eventually "unload" on someone

I think that Jeff, though somewhat dim, is not totally clueless. During his time in with Jessie, he made the comment about winning a football game by stabbing another player before the game and that he would not associate with people like that!

I think the evilness of this game is beyond his comprehension, but I think Jeff will eventually "unload" on someone

"Dim" but oh so pretty.

He also said, in real life, something (to Jordan) about putting someone's head into the concrete. She told him he needed anger management. Paraphrasing. There's is something under that facade. Just a hunch.

"Dim" but oh so pretty.

lmaosmiley.gif

He also said, in real life, something (to Jordan) about putting someone's head into the concrete. She told him he needed anger management. Paraphrasing. There's is something under that facade. Just a hunch.

Think you might be right!

I think if Casey wins POV and takes Jordan off, Jesse will put up Ronnie but get his crew to vote out Michelle.................then, it's a "win/win" for him...........he did what he promised and he gets what he wants.

:furious3:

Archived