• Jesse
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
  2. 2. Whos is your least favorite houseguest?

• Casey
    • Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jesse
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell

3 weeks in and opinions change. Who is your favorite now? Has your opinion changed?

Who is your least favorite?

Week 1 results: 143 votes

Favorites - Jeff in 1st place with 31.47 % and Michelle in 2nd with 17.48%, #rd was a 3 way tie between Casey, Jordan, and Kevin with 9.09%.

Least Favorite - Jesse took 1st place with 43.36% and Russell in 2nd with 18.88 %, Natalie took 3rd with 10.49%.

Week 2 results: 164 votes (this week we allowed more than one choice)

Favorites - Jeff with 38.8 %, Jordan in second with 18%, Casey with 14.22 %, and Laura with 11.37%

Least Favorites - Ronnie took the lead with 26.78%, followed by Chima 14.64%, then in a close 3rd is Jesse with 14.23%, and finally Lydia beat Russell for fourth place with 13.81%. (Russell only had 12.97%)

fav good gameplay

least fav bad gameplay

favorite - Russell...he's been cracking me up lately!

least favorite - Kevin...Blending into the wallpaper is not playing the game!

Jessie is my least favorite as he is the root of the rest (Nat, Lydia, Kevin, Ronnie) that I also dislike. However, from gameplay Kevin makes me weep... Jessie can't help it if there are people that love Jessie as much as he does and he is able to take advantage of them

If Russell can realize he might be the odd man out and start to break up Jessie's posse I'd really enjoy it

UVP how do think (I really, want to know your opinion) how can someone play good against so many on one side?

1. be on that side :animated_bouncy:

or

2. be last one standing once all your members get picked off eg. dan, zach, sharon etc.....

eventually the big alliance will turned on each other and you will sail along while they fight

jordan not being so smart or well she gives off that impression will be able to stick around for awhile

i actually thought the move of casey and michelle jumping ship prematurely was dumb for this very reason

you wait until that side loses power before making moves to that extent

michelle was in a good position and she wouldnt have been on the side with less members if she would have stayed course with the big alliance

casey too

patient is the key to bb :afro:

I like Jeff, Casey, Michelle

Still can't stand Jesse, Nat, Lydia, Chima

Russell I don't like but he has been fun to watch this week. At least he gave us some entertainment.

1. be on that side :animated_bouncy:

or

2. be last one standing once all your members get picked off eg. dan, zach, sharon etc.....

eventually the big alliance will turned on each other and you will sail along while they fight

jordan not being so smart or will she gives off that impression will be able to stick around awhile

i actually thought the move of casey and michelle jumping ship prematurely was dumb for this very reason

you wait until that side loses power before making moves to that extent

michelle was in a good position and she wouldnt have been on the side with less members if she would have stayed course with the big alliance

casey too

patient is the key to bb :afro:

Thanks helped me see something new.... and must add....I manipulated you to say more than 10 words...I'm learning BB here I come :) :)

Least favorite... natalie.. Maybe she is hypoglocimic and she will have an allergic reaction to sometime at the same time as having a sugar drop... put season 9 together in 1 person.. that would be great.

Apparently I went for the easy votes.... No GO on Jesse(too much a Maggie for me, although time has allowed me to know she played the best game that season) and I still like Jeff(easy on the eyes and generally funny and dumb).

I have already started backing away from my early favorites and now am watching for game play..... I prefer to pick a favorite after week 5.

Apparently I went for the easy votes.... No GO on Jesse(too much a Maggie for me, although time has allowed me to know she played the best game that season) and I still like Jeff(easy on the eyes and generally funny and dumb).

I have already started backing away from my early favorites and now am watching for game play..... I prefer to pick a favorite after week 5.

Jeff is by far the best person left in the house. i am rooting for him 100%

Jesse is the bane of the show. He so needs to leave.

that's how I voted too.Jesse is just too self-absorbed and too big a dumdum to like.

well at least my picks seemed to be the same as most of you. i didnt like jesse before and he is even worse this time.he is still as big a prick as he always was but this time he is controling his mouth that got him in trouble last time. saving ronnie and the jelousy between nat and lyd i think will get him this time,eventually.

chima,kevin,lydia and michele are all leeches and i think when they finally figure out it is the jesse/natilie show they will reach out to a strong but honest player (jeff) i know this leaves russ out there and he will be key. jeff russ right now would blow this theory out of the water but if they keep it cool till jesse and natilie are out of there they would be in a much better position.poor jordon will be around a while as long as they dont forget to feed and water her from time to time.

it may be after the veto meeting but i dont see how this can keep from becoming another huge blowout this week.we can only hope jess and nat wind up on everyones shit list for next week.

I am still sticking with Jeff this week for favorite.

Needless to say least favorites continue to be

Jesse, Ronnie, Russell, and Natalie.

Jeff and Jordan are still on top of my list.

Jessie, Natalie and Ronnie are at the bottom. I really can't decide from one hour to the next which one id the worst. Russell has actually come up my on my list and if it ever comes to the point that Jeff and Jordan are gone, I may be hoping for him to win.

wow Lydia and Kevin have finally gotten wise to the Jesse clan. Maybe they will come up in the poll next week.

i thought jordan would be closer in the polls

seem jeff is by far the front runner for ac

Archived